Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1615046 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Muna15:

I thought you said I was overrating them the other time.

I still think they're being overrated. But they bring the fire against the top teams

Remember it's Lebron's miraculous 3 that saved them in the first matchup?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Decale:
Lolawilliams, shouldn't you be twerking that booty somewhere on your day? tongue

Happy +1

Lol. One time for you. Thank you smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Lolawilliams. Wishing you a very long and prosperous life
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
the last time I remember the cavs defeating spurs on their ground it took a crazy Kyrie game for that to happen somebody may need to do that again to get the win this time.

happy Birthday Lola.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Dear Lolawilliams. How do they type those cute shîts for birthday sef?
More Good Life for you to enjoy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Lola!!!! I remember your first post on this thread. I admire your courage and resilience in holding onto your school of thought, you definitely brought a unique perspective to this thread.

I wish you all the best today..

PS..There is a tie at the top of the Eastern conference tongue.lol
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Decale:
Lolawilliams, shouldn't you be twerking that booty somewhere on your day? tongue

Happy +1

haba grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Happy Birthday Dear Lolawilliams. How do they type those cute shîts for birthday sef?
More Good Life for you to enjoy.

Thanks man smiley. I appreciate it. Welcome to 'THAT' bracket smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
chic2pimp:
Happy Birthday Lolawilliams. Wishing you a very long and prosperous life

P imp. Thanks so much. I appreciate it smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:
A40, teams that were up by 18 in 4th quarter were 359-0. Until the Clippers did this. Doc Rivers needs to learn. I question his discipline.

I wish i had the time to dig through the pages of this thread. I have maintained my stance on the Clippers, indiscipline has always been the problem with that team. They may be talented, however, they lack disciplined leadership, it is time to break that team, they are bust already. They have not particularly achieved anything outside "Lob-city", especially in an era the Lakers have struggled.

I think Isaiah Thomas (Pistons Legend) was correct when he said, while CP3 is a great player, he lacks the ability to lift his team beyond where they are now because of his attitude.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Roland17:
Happy Birthday Lola!!!! I remember your first post on this thread. I admire your courage and resilience in holding onto your school of thought, you definitely brought a unique perspective to this thread.

I wish you all the best today..

PS..There is a tie at the top of the Eastern conference tongue.lol

This is a special one from Roland. Thank you, i appreciate it

P.S- No Eastern conf team would beat the Cavs in a 7 game series, Not even Celtics smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:
the last time I remember the cavs defeating spurs on their ground it took a crazy Kyrie game for that to happen somebody may need to do that again to get the win this time.

happy Birthday Lola.

Our defense was better then, not as weak as it is now. Spurs have 3 legit centers, while the Cavs have no legit centers. I feel we are going to get abused in the paintunless if they play good defense and move the ball more.

Thanks for the birthday wish. I appreciate it smiley

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. One time for you. Thank you smiley
My Queen. Happy birthday to ya grin Continue to glow and pepper dem like ata rodo.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am not wishing Lola happy birthday. The thing pepper me when she said only Dirk achievement was beating LeBron. Its LeBron that will tell you happy birthday not me. Yes I am that salty and petty. grin angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I hope LeBron took you on a cruise to the Bahamas
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Roland17:

I wish i had the time to dig through the pages of this thread. I have maintained my stance on the Clippers, indiscipline has always been the problem with that team. They may be talented, however, they lack disciplined leadership, it is time to break that team, they are bust already. They have not particularly achieved anything outside "Lob-city", especially in an era the Lakers have struggled.

I think Isaiah Thomas (Pistons Legend) was correct when he said, while CP3 is a great player, he lacks the ability to lift his team beyond where they are now because of his attitude.
I always felt Doc is lowkey overrated and every season I keep get proven right. Making him GM as well? Lol they aren't serious. Would be interesting to see where Griffin ends up and CP3 as well.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmooshCHN:
A40, teams that were up by 18 in 4th quarter were 359-0. Until the Clippers did this. Doc Rivers needs to learn. I question his discipline.

Unbelievable. I would like to see the In play odds for the game at that point 5.18 in the 4th.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
na joke o
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donlittle:
I am not wishing Lola happy birthday. The thing pepper me when she said only Dirk achievement was beating LeBron. Its LeBron that will tell you happy birthday not me. Yes I am that salty and petty. grin angry

You know i love offending you na grin. Okay, another achievement Dirk has is entering the 30k club in his (19th) season, i mean 19 seasons smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
A40:

My Queen. Happy birthday to ya grin Continue to glow and pepper dem like ata rodo.

Lovebug smiley. Thank you, Just like LeBron, IPromise smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by stanway(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

why are u not interested in wnba,u are been gender biased
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
stanway:
why are u not interested in wnba,u are been gender biased

It's boring and slow. Watching bounce passes and lay ups at half speed just isn't entertaining. No flashy dunks or vicious blocks
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Come on now. It would be boring if we both liked exactly the same things. Forget the bants though my beef with your boy is mostly on-court. Off it he is what every black man could and should aspire to be. He had every excuse to fail but did the exact opposite. Only child, single parent, poor but made it married the woman that was with him when money no dey, uplifted all his friends, helping his city and is yet to phuck up on any level. Its almost too good to be true.

Its a Monday though. You celebrating?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

It's boring and slow. Watching bounce passes and lay ups at half speed just isn't entertaining. No flashy dunks or vicious blocks

I have to agree with this. I tried watching it a few times but naahhh. It was even worse at the olympics. Most games Team USA was not participating in tended to be as slow as xxxx
Re: The NBA Begins by carbonado(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Happy birthday lolawilliams....
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
A40:

Come on now. It would be boring if we both liked exactly the same things. Forget the bants though my beef with your boy is mostly on-court. Off it he is what every black man could and should aspire to be. He had every excuse to fail but did the exact opposite. Only child, single parent, poor but made it married the woman that was with him when money no dey, uplifted all his friends, helping his city and is yet to phuck up on any level. Its almost too good to be true.

Its a Monday though. You celebrating?

That's just how it goes, the argument makes the thread more entertaining. I think LeBron's story is a worthy fable for any founder. He thinks he is the greatest and he lets you know that, and people see that as a bad form of brag.

No big celebration smiley. Just with the fam at home.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

I have to agree with this. I tried watching it a few times but naahhh. It was even worse at the olympics. Most games Team USA was not participating in tended to be as slow as xxxx

Lol. I wont lie i watched the past finals Minnesota lynx Vs LA Sparks. I watched it cause i heard a Nigerian was given the MVP award and the internet was also hyping the Finals. That was the last time i watched a full WNBA game. Its just too boring, how can a NCAA team Uconn women basketball team go on 110 winning streak filled with countless blowouts. lol
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
carbonado:

Happy birthday lolawilliams....
Thank you smiley . I appreciate this
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Happy Birthday dear smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Happy Birthday dear smiley
One birthday. many great birthday wishes. Thanks dear, i appreciate it smiley

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

That's just how it goes, the argument makes the thread more entertaining. I think LeBron's story is a worthy fable for any founder. He thinks he is the greatest and he lets you know that, and people see that as a bad form of brag.

No big celebration smiley. Just with the fam at home.
I agree. This thread would be unbearable if everyone liked him. I grew up to M.J and Kobe so I don't think I would ever put Lebron over any of them.

He wants to be loved though. He is not a real villain like the ornery M.J and Kobe, plus he just loves the attention and knows how to go about grabbing it

You share a day with one of my favorite singers. Arguably the greatest vocalist of all time Mariah Carey. And my goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. Must be pretty special. Have fun. We go yarn off camera in a bit
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
A40:

I agree. This thread would be unbearable if everyone liked him. I grew up to M.J and Kobe so I don't think I would ever put Lebron over any of them.

He wants to be loved though. He is not a real villain like the ornery M.J and Kobe, plus he just loves the attention and knows how to go about grabbing it

You share a day with one of my favorite singers. Arguably the greatest vocalist of all time Mariah Carey. And my goalkeeper Manuel Neuer. Must be pretty special. Have fun. We go yarn off camera in a bit

You've been in the game for so long. MJ remains the greatest basketball player in the history of the game. Trying to suggest LeBron James has the best basketball player of all-time right now is undoubtedly premature. Nearly every unit of measurement favors Jordan and when we’re discussing the world’s greatest, championships define legacy, i just joke atimes when i rate LeBron so high.

As for Kobe, He has always been the devil in the middle stopping ppl from comparing MJ to Bron. Arrrggh.

Too bad i want Madrid to beat your Manuel Neuer and Bayern in champion's league grin. Ancelotti shouldn't have an easy road to cardiff while Guadiola is struggling in England.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.