Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616839 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. I wont lie i watched the past finals Minnesota lynx Vs LA Sparks. I watched it cause i heard a Nigerian was given the MVP award and the internet was also hyping the Finals. That was the last time i watched a full WNBA game. Its just too boring, how can a NCAA team Uconn women basketball team go on 110 winning streak filled with countless blowouts. lol

Loooool 110 game winning streak and counting in a team sport is nuts. As you said there is little to get excited about. The women game is totally bereft of any sort of skills or imagination. It's the same with women's footy or as the yanks call it soccer. It's a borefest. Even then I actually still watch games once in a while
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have an odd feeling the Spurs would do the double over the Cavs. I just get some lovely goosepimps watching LeWhine LeExcuse reel out his premeditated excuses post game grin.
Would be a good game to sink them Cavs into 2nd spot, so y'all would come tell us "home court doesn't matter"
Lol lol Lool tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2017
lolawilliams:

You've been in the game for so long. MJ remains the greatest basketball player in the history of the game. Trying to suggest LeBron James has the best basketball player of all-time right now is undoubtedly premature. Nearly every unit of measurement favors Jordan and when we’re discussing the world’s greatest, championships define legacy, i just joke atimes when i rate LeBron so high.

As for Kobe, He has always been the devil in the middle stopping ppl from comparing MJ to Bron. Arrrggh.

Too bad i want Madrid to beat your Manuel Neuer and Bayern in champion's league grin. Ancelotti shouldn't have an easy road to cardiff while Guadiola is struggling in England.
Started early. And I agree. Please try and enlighten fellow Lebron fans like you who keep comparing him to the G.O.A.T.

I am really not in the business of comparing Kobe to Lebron any longer. It really is a waste of energy. Plus there's no list or analyst that would change that view anyway.

Hol up. Are you a Guardiola fan? Lmao. I hope he flops really hard in England for turning my Bayern into the bridesmaid of La Liga teams. His exit at the hand of Monaco's small boys is only the beginning. I'm silently confident we would beat Madrid just because we are not losing to La Liga teams 4 years in a row. Plus nobody is winning CL back to back
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2017
alright this one should be good
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2017
una see that kawhi block on bron
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:
una see that kawhi block on bron

Only the regular season. Bet he can't do it in the playoffs.

*and by God's grace we would not know this season or next or next*

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:40am On Mar 28, 2017
The Chinese people too like money.. I need VIP access to watch this game.. YouTube here I come. I want Spurs to beat Cavs so they think they'll do well against GSW in playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:52am On Mar 28, 2017
SmooshCHN:
The Chinese people too like money.. I need VIP access to watch this game.. YouTube here I come. I want Spurs to beat Cavs so they think they'll do well against GSW in playoffs.

You no get Kwesé for there?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Spurs players taking turns to block LBJ.

Moments I live for.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:09am On Mar 28, 2017
this looks really bad.
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 2:13am On Mar 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:
this looks really bad.

10games away from the playoffs. I swear this team never ready!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2017
see kawhi last shot for half time shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Muna15:

10games away from the playoffs. I swear this team never ready!
really hard to watch.
if them no wan play make them just they run plays for smith make him shoot himself out of this slump.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2017
see that bench i was so proud of.
zero points so far this game grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 2:23am On Mar 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:

really hard to watch.
if them no wan play make them just they run plays for smith make him shoot himself out of this slump.

Don't be surprised if he ends the game with a 2-19 on 3point shooting. He's been awful this season even before his injury. Another major concern is the bench, those guys no dey productive at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 2:24am On Mar 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:
see that bench i was so proud of.
zero points so far this game grin

To rebound sef na wahala. I just weak embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:27am On Mar 28, 2017
I dey go crash. I can't watch a blowout.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Eruditor:

You no get Kwesé for there?
I don't understand how it works.. And I need VPN to access the website alone. Too many issues wahala. I should've renew my subscription but playoffs is coming and they'll make the games free cheesy grin I'll be watching highlights and YouTube livestreams will save me till then.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2017
The Cavs can come back undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:46am On Mar 28, 2017
The block Party no be here ohh
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:58am On Mar 28, 2017
These Cavs mehn. Golden State una too fumble last year. If I were a Cavs fan I would pray fervently and earnestly that these Spurs don't come out from the West
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:16am On Mar 28, 2017
garbage time now.
saw glimpse of a serviceable defense but it was too late.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Bron Bron does not want anything to do with this blowout, so he feigns an injury.. tongue

Tonight's loss has buried any MVP hopes for Bron Bron

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Roland17:
Bron Bron does not want anything to do with this blowout, so he feigns an injury.. tongue

Tonight's loss has buried any MVP hopes for Bron Bron
mvp hopes? Was he in the conversation before? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Donlittle:

Mainstream media have been working assiduously to convince us he was surging..lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Roland17:

Mainstream media have been working assiduously to convince us he was surging..lol
yeah they also said one ring he is on Jordan level. Bastardss dem grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Donlittle:
yeah they also said one ring he is on Jordan level. Bastardss dem grin
1st Troll and 2nd Savage award goes to you cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Donlittle:
My Broda I tire oooo.
Even Kawhi is no longer in the conversation.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Cavs fans would come tell us they're saving up the best for the playoffs.
Loooling in capital letters grin grin
If the Cavs get past the even the EC semis in anything less than 6games, it'd just be a testament to how weak the East is.
Re: The NBA Begins by zopaks: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Down 13, with 4 minutes left on the road, and completely takes over the game, and wins it single handedly, that's the MVP right there!

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice game
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
A40:

Started early. And I agree. Please try and enlighten fellow Lebron fans like you who keep comparing him to the G.O.A.T.

I am really not in the business of comparing Kobe to Lebron any longer. It really is a waste of energy. Plus there's no list or analyst that would change that view anyway.

Hol up. Are you a Guardiola fan? Lmao. I hope he flops really hard in England for turning my Bayern into the bridesmaid of La Liga teams. His exit at the hand of Monaco's small boys is only the beginning. I'm silently confident we would beat Madrid just because we are not losing to La Liga teams 4 years in a row. Plus nobody is winning CL back to back

Lol. April will be a tough task for their CL title hopes and their La Liga. They would have to play Athletico,Bayern and Uefalona. Games against Atletico are always draining physically and emotionally, so Real will likely be very tired after that game and will have to play Bayern with just 3 or 4 days to rest, But nahhh, I trust my boys, they'll surely conceed goals but Bayern will take the L's

Let's not derail the thread, Mynd is here wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.