Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1614615 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

cheesy
I didn't actually watch the game. Had sleep to take care of grin.

Oh well, it is on to the next one now

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
Chef Curry is Clutch!!

gerrarahere angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 23, 2017
birdman:

gerrarahere angry
Yoooooo! You say what?
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

cheesy

Savage!

On another note, give Kawhi the MVP!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Mynd44:

I didn't actually watch the game. Had sleep to take care of grin.

Oh well, it is on to the next one now
na still spurs in six last-last.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
Eruditor wake up Bruh! Wake up!

Brother, I was so excited to see the result this morning. Even moreso, considering we were 17 down without Kerr, KD, Barnes and Shaun. Happy with the lads especially McGee. Now we need to close it out on Monday.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Homaigawd

Someone cannot even stretch leg again?
What's wrong with NBA fining everybody? angry

What a way to kick someone already injured angry

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
baba Messi!
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Next please cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
This series has a seven game potential son.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:
baba Messi!

the guy just dey terrorise

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
aliondo:

the guy just dey terrorise
that guy na winch.

na the raptors make the cavs dey pray for.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
It really is Messi FC
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
You guys chill, Ronaldo is still the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Donlittle:
You guys chill, Ronaldo is still the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Lemme kip kwayet

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Birdman, please tell me, if you are watching this game, does norris cole plays for houston? Lmao. This man is pathetic on both ends of the floor.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
This just shows how valuable russell is to this team. Son, anytime he leaves the floor, apart from oladipo, no one can really do anything. Even i myself am disgusted.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Donlittle:
This just shows how valuable russell is to this team. Son, anytime he leaves the floor, apart from oladipo, no one can really do anything. Even i myself am disgusted.

I thought I was the only that noticed this
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
dunno i why i cant give up on this team.......

#THUNDERUP
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
This loss is on Donovan. You leave Norris cole in the game, and then leave Andre Roberson to miss free throws. The loss is on him.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Donlittle:
This loss is on Donovan. You leave Norris cole in the game, and then leave Andre Roberson to miss free throws. The loss is on him.

Norris cole played like houston paid him to make us lose...roberson was for defense tho.....
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
aliondo:

Norris cole played like houston paid him to make us lose...roberson was for defense tho.....
This isn't roberson fault. I don't blame him one percent. It's the coach. The hacking started in the 4th minute. You should take him out right away, till the second minute. Took the momentum out of the game, and he also left norris cole in the game. I don't know, either you get a point guard that can run the ball next year, or you make oladipo run the second unit. Because that one called norris cole, his an excuse of a player. Crazy how some people have made a living off of lebron greatness. This bastard is one of them.

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rockets bench don kill these people today.

3 bench players = 64points. How do you not defend that?

Look at Kanter playing like a dolt. Someone here said he's better than Nene

Adams try sha especially that planned FT miss. But still, Nene bullied him

Roberson: made 2/12 FTs. MISSED 10!!!! 10!!!!

Oladipo is a statue when Brodie is resting. This is the same person someone said he's "far better" than Gordon

Westbrook made some stupid errors in clutch time but I'll pin this L on those chokers that can't sustain a lead when their star player is on the bench

I say dismantle this goddamn team angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Decale:

I thought I was the only that noticed this
Honestly
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Billy Donvan coached like a rookie, and should accept some responsibilities for this loss. His play call, foul timing, and decision not to sub Roberson was questionable. The Thunder had a W in their sights, and better coached could have managed the final minute of this game better.

This one is on Billy Donovan for me, the other factors and dynamics were already popular.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
11 points ahead and I thought OKC will secure home court again today. Kinda surprised they lost but then again, they have no system but to give RW the ball and move aside. He definitely needs help, but not the type of help his supporters are clamoring for. He needs an Alpha dog in the team like himself who forces him to make plays that benefit the whole team and on occasion they can alternate them to play with the bench.

SmooshCHN said it before the playoffs begun that OKCs method of playing was similar to Bulls in 86 playing against Bird and the Celts. Jordan got his big numbers and was respected by everyone but his team got swept. Hero ball from start to finish does not work in today's NBA.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Roland17:
Billy Donvan coached like a rookie, and should accept some responsibilities for this loss. His play call, foul timing, and decision not to sub Roberson was questionable. The Thunder had a W in their sights, and better coached could have managed the final minute of this game better.

This one is on Billy Donovan for me, the other factors and dynamics were already popular.
He thinks this is the SEC. Mumu coach grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Roland17:

Westbrook's overshooting
Thunder's perimeter defence
Bench players
Roberson
Roberson
Did I mention Roberson?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
S.Kerr would miss another game. I feel really bad for him, back surgeries are tough to recover from. He would have to deal with this for the rest of his life, and possibly force him in making a tough coaching decision.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Decale:
Rockets bench don kill these people today.

3 bench players = 64points. How do you not defend that?

Look at Kanter playing like a dolt. Someone here said he's better than Nene

Adams try sha especially that planned FT miss. But still, Nene bullied him

Roberson: made 2/12 FTs. MISSED 10!!!! 10!!!!

Oladipo is a statue when Brodie is resting. This is the same person someone said he's "far better" than Gordon

Westbrook made some stupid errors in clutch time but I'll pin this L on those chokers that can't sustain a lead when their star player is on the bench

I say dismantle this goddamn team angry

Which shots can Nene create on his own? Nene is a Brazilian Javanese McGee that would have dominated Shaqtin a fool Highlight reels had he not played with Harden. Are you kidding me?

And how good has Gordon been? Most of his 3s have come from second chance opportunities which he gets because Capela and co work hard for that rebound which they dish out to their wings to launch more 3s. Gordon's drives to the rim have been nothing short of awkward.

What cracks me up is how RWs teammates become bad only when he loses games- abi is it not the same team that won game 3?

A different coach creating a system that RW will adopt and adhere to will do a decent job with this crop of scrubs. Mike D'Antoni is no Houdini. We saw him fail with Lakers and the Knicks. Y'all should gimme a break with all that overplayed RWs teammates let him down. They designed a system to give him the ball 99% of the time and then wonder why they fold up when he is rested. Talk about obvious.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Decale:

Westbrook's overshooting
Bench players
Roberson
Roberson
Did I mention Roberson?

I think we focus too much on the overshooting factor. It's tough knowing your team is blowing lead when you take a break in the 3rd, so of course when you come in the fourth, He tries to take over the game. I agree he needs to do better. But what is needed here is better management to keep this in check, and also make better decisions on players they should get. All of that is lacking, by the way, They should find a way to make oladipo run the second unit next game. Period
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Decale:

Westbrook's overshooting
Bench players
Roberson
Roberson
Did I mention Roberson?

There is absolutely nothing new about these dynamics, we are all aware of these issues from the day Durant left.

With 1 minute to go, playing at home, and with a chance to win a 2nd game, Donovan dropped the ball. There was no reason why Roberson should have remained in the game with a minute left, you are looking to win the game.

The players were looking to the bench for a decision to foul the ball handler with less than 30 seconds to go. There was no plan, or sense of direction, the Rockets advance the ball, eat precious seconds, then Donovan screams for a foul..Ohhh come on man.

Donovan blew this one big time, if he is honest with himself, he would raise his hands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Lh19(m), Skrrrrrrr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.