Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616502 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:30am On May 24, 2017
Kyrie the real clutch player for the Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:34am On May 24, 2017
what a luxury lebron has, he isn't just a player that can catch and shoot. You can just put the ball in his hands and watch him go to work. That's the beautiful part about him. knowing lebron does not even have to handle the ball. I wonder if Jordan or Kobe ever had that luxury
A40:
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:43am On May 24, 2017
I now know why Bron needed K.Love and Kyrie to win the finals last season......
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:56am On May 24, 2017
A40:

His patience, and focus on contact reminds me of L. Bell of the P. Steelers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57am On May 24, 2017
The celtics played well, but uncle drew went off. But, listen the cavs flaws showed the last two games. When they are playing a team that moves the ball well, they struggle. The other teams they played against were really a one on one kinda team i believe. But celtics have been moving the ball since IT went out, and cleveland has struggled, although they closed out the game well today.

I am just saying, which team is a better mover of the ball, with better players than GSW?
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:02am On May 24, 2017
character win for the cavs. Down 16 with celtics playing loose and all shots falling (even bank shots), cavs found a way to win. Lebron's performance was not great, but he stuck with it. Even though he didnt get the superstar calls and got fouled repeatedly, he still willed himself to a decent game.

I like this kind of win because it forces the cavs to dig deep mentally. LBJ needs this kind of situations to stay humble, focused and ready.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On May 24, 2017
birdman:
character win for the cavs. Down 16 with celtics playing loose and all shots falling (even bank shots), cavs found a way to win. Lebron's performance was not great, but he stuck with it. Even though he didnt get the superstar calls and got fouled repeatedly, he still willed himself to a decent game.

I like this kind of win because it forces the cavs to dig deep mentally. LBJ needs this kind of situations to stay humble, focused and ready.
Fam, how you mention lebron and not kyrie? Im schleep
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:08am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:
The celtics played well, but uncle drew went off. But, listen the cavs flaws showed the last two games. When they are playing a team that moves the ball well, they struggle. The other teams they played against were really a one on one kinda team i believe. But celtics have been moving the ball since IT went out, and cleveland has struggled, although they closed out the game well today.

I am just saying, which team is a better mover of the ball, with better players than GSW?

you cant judge this game like that imo. It was more a mental breakdown for cavs than anything the celtics did ball movement wise (just like celtics mental breakdown in game 2 made cavs look better than they were). Celtics had nothing to loose, so they just played easy and let the 3s fly. Rim opened up and they had lots of second looks and good bounces. They would have beaten any other team in the league not named warriors. If you are a cavs coach, you have to accept "ugly" games like this. There are some games where everything just goes the other teams way. If you still win that type of game, you are special. Hats off to uncle drew
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:10am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:
Fam, how you mention lebron and not kyrie? Im schleep

see above, lol. Kyrie is the star of this game no doubt. Just referencing the lebron haters coming out of the woodwork. Let me get some pesticide tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:30am On May 24, 2017
Please let's all agree for once that there isn't any genuine fan of the Cavs on this thread.. Like Damn!! You can't show up when you lost by 1pt until after 24hrs, even when you pull a win, you can't even shout out uncle Drew.. Come on!! Kyrie about to have a back spasm from carrying the Cavs..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:
what a luxury lebron has, he isn't just a player that can catch and shoot. You can just put the ball in his hands and watch him go to work. That's the beautiful part about him. knowing lebron does not even have to handle the ball. I wonder if Jordan or Kobe ever had that luxury
Walahi na that Kyrie I fear pass. That boy is fearless and arguably the best finisher and closer in the league.

In terms of pure offense no M.J never had that luxury, Kobe certainly didn't after Shaq left
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:38am On May 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Please let's all agree for once that there isn't any genuine fan of the Cavs on this thread.. Like Damn!! You can't show up when you lost by 1pt until after 24hrs, even when you pull a win, you can't even shout out uncle Drew.. Come on!! Kyrie about to have a back spasm from carrying the Cavs..

call me out by name na, bros. I was here, didnt have anything to post. abi is that a crime? shey we are monitoring post counts now to determine who is who.
my lbj fandom goes back a decade plus, from when spurs swept the cavs, to bullyings and beating by celtics and pistons, to mavs stealing one. I stayed loyal through sweet victory and (very) painful defeat. So let me ask you: How long have you been following warriors?

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:48am On May 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:

It's logical Kyrie should carry them this game since Bron has been doing that all playoffs.

I mean...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2017
Roland17:

His patience, and focus on contact reminds me of L. Bell of the P. Steelers.
On his night he is pretty much unguardable. And the finesse with which he does it
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:51am On May 24, 2017
birdman:

call me out by name na, bros. I was here, didnt have anything to post. abi is that a crime? shey we are monitoring post counts now to determine who is who.
my lbj fandom goes back a decade plus, from when spurs swept the cavs, to bullyings and beating by celtics and pistons, to mavs stealing one. I stayed loyal through sweet victory and (very) painful defeat. So let me ask you: How long have you been following warriors?
If you told me you were a Cavs fan I'd argue.. I always thought you were the Celtics or just you just had dislike for the Warriors makes your shout out LeBron (not Cavs) cheesy

Na Lola and Co I dey shade. At least they should show up when they lose.

Even the thread has been soft. If it's to mention "Blew 3-1 lead" you'll see them like ant on sugar.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:55am On May 24, 2017
Decale:

It's logical Kyrie should carry them this game since Bron has been doing that all playoffs.

I mean...
Never have a close game with Kyrie on court.. The boy would finesse the hell out of almost anybody. Bron does great but I just Can't imagine where they'll be without Kyrie..
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:56am On May 24, 2017
A40:

Walahi na that Kyrie I fear pass. That boy is fearless and arguably the best finisher and closer in the league.

In terms of pure offense no M.J never had that luxury, Kobe certainly didn't after Shaq left

Loool. Hyping Kyrie to diminish lbj. We take all compliments. May kyrie continue to get better wink

Make una dey rewrite history...so kyrie is now better than pippen? and gasol/bynum combo does not count? weeeeeh done sir
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
If you told me you were a Cavs fan I'd argue.. I always thought you were the Celtics or just you just had dislike for the Warriors makes your shout out LeBron (not Cavs) cheesy

Even the thread has been soft. If it's to mention "Blew 3-1 lead" you'll see them like ant on sugar.

agreed im not really a cavs fan. more an lbj fan. but i like most of the guys playing on cavs this year. On the other hand, I love IT, but boy I hate the celtics. dirty *****

lolawilliams abeg show face o grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2017
birdman:

Loool. Hyping Kyrie to diminish lbj. We take all compliments. May kyrie continue to get better wink

Make una dey rewrite history...so kyrie is now better than pippen? and gasol/bynum combo does not count? weeeeeh done sir
birdman:

Lmaooo. When Lebron balls out una go dey hyper. Kyrie destroyed it una no still wan give am credit

Offensively Kyrie is better than Pippen, Gasol and certainly Bynum. Thank God say I delineate am make confusion no for dey.

Pippen as good as he was was a sub 45% 16ppg player. Make we no rewrite history sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:33am On May 24, 2017
A40:

Lmaooo. When Lebron balls out una go dey hyper. Kyrie destroyed it una no still wan give am credit

Offensively Kyrie is better than Pippen, Gasol and certainly Bynum. Thank God say I delineate am make confusion no for dey.

Pippen as good as he was was a sub 45% 16ppg player. Make we no rewrite history sha
i was gonna reply sha then I said imma wait for a40 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:47am On May 24, 2017
birdman:

agreed im not really a cavs fan. more an lbj fan. but i like most of the guys playing on cavs this year. On the other hand, I love IT, but boy I hate the celtics. dirty *****

lolawilliams abeg show face o grin
Na only you and am dey always show face self. I just want to know who I'll tag after June 15th See y'all on June 1st.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2017
A40:

I see as u take add offensively. Well done dia. I gave kyrie credit. I even said earlier this year that he will carry the team more and lbj take a back seat...look it up. I just know that your kyrie hype is not genuine. But we accept it...may Kyrie become better than kobe sef. Ameen!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2017
Donlittle:
i was gonna reply sha then I said imma wait for a40 grin

Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2017
birdman:

I see as u take add offensively. Well done dia. I gave kyrie credit. I even said earlier this year that he will carry the team more and lbj take a back seat...look it up. I just know that your kyrie hype is not genuine. But we accept it...may Kyrie become better than kobe sef. Ameen!
Guy I added it from the beginning and this one is not even beef talk. Kyrie at 24 is dropping 41 pts in an NBA final and taking title winning shots. We know Pippen's strengths and he was never an elite scorer, go and look up his NBA finals record. Not even close! Back seat you say? All man know say Lebron liver dey always fail am for those critical points of the game so Kyrie almost a decade younger has to take over. Lol a guy drafted 8 years after him

Lmao. Kobe had 3 titles already at 23. Kyrie road still far but he has potential
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 10:34am On May 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:

oga stop this your witch hunt,e no make sense. we know each other for here.

bad internet no go let me follow the remain games.
as always,fork KD.

fork KD f
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:37am On May 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:

oga stop this your witch hunt,e no make sense. we know each other for here.

bad internet no go let me follow the remain games.
as always,fork KD.

fork KD f
Hahahaha.. It's not that serious Bruh. Come on.

I didn't know there were Cavs fan that much here.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:38am On May 24, 2017
Sircumalot and Birdman.. Make una no vex abeg. You always contribute here. I didn't know y'all were for the Cavs fan.

I thought it was just LeBron love something..

Make una no vex abeg. At the end of the day, we're just supporting the same team..

The Warriors for the Win and KD for finals MVP..

Right?
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2017
UNCLE "F@#KING" DREW!.....Dude is so gawd damn CLUTCH!
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 11:50am On May 24, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Never have a close game with Kyrie on court.. The boy would finesse the hell out of almost anybody. Bron does great but I just Can't imagine where they'll be without Kyrie..

Where would any star be without a capable second star?
LeBron saving the rest for the finals. I see fear in KD eyes already. And we all know Kyrie gonna best Curry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
Manutd19:

Where would any star be without a capable second star?
LeBron saving the rest for the finals. I see fear in KD eyes already. And we all know Kyrie gonna best Curry
Cavs need this confidence boost. Good job.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
O LORD OF THE GREAT "IGBALE" !!!!!!!!! DO NOT FAIL THE WARRIORS WHEN THEY INVOKE THE SPIRIT OF "IGBALE" IN THE MONTH OF JUNE. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2017
A40:

All man know say Lebron liver dey always fail am for those critical points of the game...

I cant argue this part lol. In fact, I think if Klay had not made the "hurt feelings" comment last year, Lebron and the cavs would have folded in game 5!
But he is much more confident than he used to be. Still ways to go to though....maybe a workout with kobe this summer tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.