Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1610918 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Where will your Queen take his talents next? Portland? San Antonio? Clippers. Let him kuku come to the West so that if he chops the L he would still be 3-5 and not 3-6
You mean this Guy is the Nick?? https://instagram.com/p/BVRJXW8AUEU/
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Not to this team its not.

The pain will motivate us.

Motivate? U lost twice to the same team in three seasons.which motivation do u need again?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Motivate? U lost twice to the same team in three seasons.which motivation do u need again?

I said the pain will motivate us.

Read your reply again, this time very slowly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

what about Stephanie curry ?
for the past two-three seasons.
real warriors won't even agree with you.

This is not about being a warrior's fan. KD has been the best player but NBA officials keeps allowing lebron to the finals which is why they rate him as number 1. KD was smart enough to join warriors which has now made the whole world to shift their attention to him. Lebron won last year due to NBA officials mingling with the game. Lebron's feelings got hurt last year and he cried to the NBA officials to suspend Draymond. This year Game 4 was mishandled by the ref to stop Lebron being swept. Like i said the refs cant rig the next three games and you can see how Lebron chocked again the finals. How can you compare this guy to Jordan. Its an insult to Kobe. Lebron is not better than Kobe but you guys keep comparing him to Jordan. I just dey look sha

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Faith? You must be real phoolish if you thought the Cavs had any shot at a comeback. I wasn't expecting a sweep so the premature ejaculation by Cavs fans after that 1 win was amusing to me

I said it yesterday, it would play out more like it did for the 2014 Heat

history said they could. the larriors are professional lead blowers see...

No shame in losing. LeBron is still the GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

you don accept fact say the mavs no go ever make the playoff again,dirk go retire and Carlisle go leave una.

na fear no let any of those stars come east. "the east is easy" they always say but none will ever come.
Mavericks have done their job. Dirk beating Leflop, Wade and Bosh is one of the many reasons I don't tolerate Leflop vs GOAT comparisons. Its a pity Dirk never played with elite teammates he woulda won multiple rings

Stars have moved more to the East than the West. Tell me the last big name who left the East and came to the West
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

You keep repeating that statement does not change the fact that Lebron choked 5 times in the finals and you all keep comparing him to Jordan
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

This is not about being a warrior's fan. KD has been the best player but NBA officials keeps allowing lebron to the finals which is why they rate him as number 1. KD was smart enough to join warriors which has now made the whole world to shift their attention to him. Lebron won last year due to NBA officials mingling with the game. Lebron's feelings got hurt last year and he cried to the NBA officials to suspend Draymond. This year Game 4 was mishandled by the ref to stop Lebron being swept. Like i said the refs cant rig the next three games and you can see how Lebron chocked again the finals. How can you compare this guy to Jordan. Its an insult to Kobe. Lebron is not better than Kobe but you guys keep comparing him to Jordan. I just dey look sha

Kobe fans trying to force a LeBron debate. Pathetic! grin

LeBron isn't in his class.

41 12 8= choke

GOAT standards.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Kobe fans trying to force a LeBron debate. Pathetic! grin

LeBron isn't in his class.

well, i understand Media and corporation keeps brainwashing everyone that Lebron is the best player. Good thing Kevin Durant joined warriors. So give me the reason why the best player has choked 5 times in the finals?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

You keep repeating that statement does not change the fact that Lebron choked 5 times in the finals and you all keep comparing him to Jordan

first player to average a triple double in the finals. put up 41 12 8 today and he choked.

grin

GOAT standards

It's a team sport people.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You mean this Guy is the Nick?? https://instagram.com/p/BVRJXW8AUEU/
Yes. He, Shannon Sharpe, Colin Cowherd. They are the holy trinity of insufferable Lebtards in all of webspace. Clowns like him are why people are always so happy to see Leflop lose
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

well, i understand Media and corporation keeps brainwashing everyone that Lebron is the best player. Good thing Kevin Durant joined warriors. So give me the reason why the best player has choked 5 times in the finals?

You don't know what choke means. You really don't.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

first player to average a triple double in the finals. put up 41 12 8 today and he choked.

grin

GOAT standards

It's a team sport people.

Yea team sport. He is a selfish player than cant get his team to be better. He is always trying to chase jordan with stats. He has choked 5 times in the finals and you all keep comparing him to Jordan
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Where will your Queen take his talents next? Portland? San Antonio? Clippers. Let him kuku come to the West so that if he chops the L he would still be 3-5 and not 3-6

Like he said to Kyrie in the dugout. "we'll be back".
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

You don't know what choke means. You really don't.

Choke..Disappear in 4th quarter. Gives up. Tired in 4th quarter. Lose. Not winning,cant make his team better . what more do you want me to say? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Yea team sport. He is a selfish player than cant get his team to be better. He is always trying to chase jordan with stats. He has choked 5 times in the finals and you all keep comparing him to Jordan

wow. LeBron is a selfish player.

Are these the kind of im.beciles I'm wasting my time on?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

You gotta be real naîve to think the Cavs could come back

At picking up L's he is. The black Jerry West

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Choke..Disappear in 4th quarter. Gives up. Tired in 4th quarter. Lose. Not winning,cant make his team better . what more do you want me to say? grin grin grin grin grin

Scored 16 in the last 4 minutes today.

He Disappeared

Goat standards!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

wow. LeBron is a selfish player.

Are these the kind of im.beciles I'm wasting my time on?

insult me all you want. your team lost. choke. deal with it grin grin grin grin grin i know you are very bitter. deal with it grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

insult me all you want. your team lost. choke. deal with it grin grin grin grin grin i know you are very bitter. deal with it grin grin grin

Only favorites can choke dummy.

Or say when you have 3-1 lead.

Not bitter at all. Hungry as hell though cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Scored 16 in the last 4 minutes today.

He Disappeared

Goat standards!

You saying all this does not change the fact you guys lost. Deal with it. Go and recruit Paul George and Chris Paul
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

You gotta be real naîve to think the Cavs could come back

At picking up L's he is. The black Jerry West

Ooh boohoo!

He doesn't have a cakewalk like Jordan did.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Only favorites can choke dummy.

Or say when you have 3-1 lead.

Not bitter at all. Hungry as hell though cry

From the way you are writing, i can tell how bitter you are. Warriors are the champions. Lebron lost. Let him come back next season. He has been part of two super team he formed and he only has three rings.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Like he said to Kyrie in the dugout. "we'll be back".
3-6 Loading. Golden State gets better next year
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

You saying all this does not change the fact you guys lost. Deal with it. Go and recruit Paul George and Chris Paul

We just need better D. Too drastic.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

3-6 Loading. Golden State gets better next year

So will the cavs and may the best team win.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

From the way you are writing, i can tell how bitter you are. Warriors are the champions. Lebron lost. Let him come back next season. He has been part of two super team he formed and he only has three rings.

Nope. Not bitter. Happy the warriors choke on Friday and we didn't get swept on home ground.

Never been on a super team. Heats were never there best team in the east.

Players avoid the east because of him. Now he has a good team but it's not a super team.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Ooh boohoo!
He doesn't have a cakewalk like Jordan did.
E say na cake walk

Sleep it off Youngin. You go dey alright
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Nope. Not bitter. Happy the warriors choke on Friday and we didn't get swept on home ground.

Never been on a super team. Heats were never there best team in the east.

Players avoid the east because of him. Now he has a good team but it's not a super team.
They choked and beat y'all 4-1? Mumu. Abi na una choke for Game 3

Who was better than the Heat in the East? A team with 3 Allstars and 2 other old ones in Ray and Rashad aren't a Superteam?

Chai. See L wey dey cause amnesia. Golden State too wicked

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Congrats to the Golden State and most especially K.D. It would have been a shame if a player of His immense talent ended His career without a ring.

Make Una take give it a rest abeg. Banter is one thing, Insults are another. Neither Lebron or MJ know you dudes exist so make una stop with all these childish insults.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Too much conspiracy theory in your post,and am tired of Kobe-bron debate on this thread.

Durant was injured for almost a whole season played,with some noticeable rust in the next one na him first full season with no questionable health and you dey tell me say na him be the best player when in that time one Person don win back to back MVP plus one ring join. Guy bone.
Shay na like this curry legacy go they cast?
Me too just dey look you.
maybe be from next season he go dey get that honour.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Lebtards. Always confused and flip flopping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.