Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1589400 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Let it out Bro grin grin grin . I can feel the anger in your statement. grin grin grin . Its okay to let it out.You don't have to be insulting people,just let it out grin grin I need you to scream and shout. Let it out and you will feel better. Wake up to reality, Lebron and his team just choked again. Wake up and smell the coffee

I didn't start with the insults. Bare Jeffrey fans coming at me did.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

He is still in the Denial stage of grief. I don't really blame the Lebtard it explains why he has been barking like an Ekuke

Nope nope. LeBron is still GOAT. That won't change.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

If true? Lmao. Just delete your account. You hadn't hit puberty when I knew Jason Terry. Ever heard of Josh Howard?

You'd love that wouldn't you pinocchio ? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Aww man you need to see an Occupational Therapist. Forget bants something is clearly troubling you

They had Hornacek and Bryon Russell. Oh man the ignorance is strong with you

Talking about school that is where you should be before it is too late.

True. Schooling you bums is turning me into an egotistical narcissist.

I should be in school tomorrow.

Haha you're getting outsmarted and bludgeoned by a university student. grin

Hold my d-ck old man
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
“MY MOTIVATION,” JAMES SAYS, “IS THIS GHOST I AM CHASING. THE GHOST PLAYED IN CHICAGO.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Even Lebron admits MJ is a ghost, you can't catch a ghost...not with a 3-5 record.
Re: The NBA Begins by Adebimpe0(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
chic2pimp:
Congrats to the Golden State and most especially K.D. It would have been a shame if a player of His immense talent ended His career without a ring.

Make Una take give it a rest abeg. Banter is one thing, Insults are another. Neither Lebron or MJ know you dudes exist so make una stop with all these childish insults.

The insults are too much. I dont think the admin visits this thread. Half of this would have gotten one a month ban in a thread admin visit regularly.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

You'd love that wouldn't you pinocchio ? grin
Other nationals visit this thread. Your stewpidity gives us a bad look. On the other hand you have entertained us with your buffoonery so I'm still weighing the pros and cons
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Other nationals visit this thread. Your stewpidity gives us a bad look. On the other hand you have entertained us with your buffoonery so I'm still weighing the pros and cons

I couldn't care less small fry.

Likewise. But I can only see pros out of this small fry.

Defeated an army of Jordan Stans. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:
“MY MOTIVATION,” JAMES SAYS, “IS THIS GHOST I AM CHASING. THE GHOST PLAYED IN CHICAGO.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Even Lebron admits MJ is a ghost, you can't catch a ghost...not with a 3-5 record.

Yeah, say it again. Maybe they didn't hear it the first time. They'll laugh. grin

Pathetic!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

True. Schooling you bums is turning me into an egotistical narcissist.

I should be in school tomorrow.

Haha you're getting outsmarted and bludgeoned by a university student. grin

Hold my d-ck old man
Narcissist? More like a Masochist

Face your studies nephew and stop gnawing Leflop's phallus like a dam beaver. A lot of us you are arguing with finished Uni almost a decade ago.

Prioritize. There is life outside Lequeen's rectum.

Outsmart? With your IQ lower than Leflop's number. Bwahahaha

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Narcissist? More like a Masochist

Face your studies nephew and stop gnawing Leflop's phallus like a dam beaver. A lot of us you are arguing with finished Uni almost a decade ago.

Prioritize. There is life outside Lequeen's rectum.

Outsmart? With your IQ lower than Leflop's number. Bwahahaha

Hahahahha! I'm on summer vacation small fry. I hate this country so I have all the time to sit at home and mind Fvck all your Jordan d-ck riders! Anytime! Any day! Anywhere!

I am your father. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I couldn't care less small fry.

Likewise. But I can only see pros out of this small fry.
Defeated an army of Jordan Stans. grin
Hahahaha. You are proof that who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

We would be here to laugh at you Lebtards again this time next year God willing
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Hahahaha. You are proof that who the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

We would be here to laugh at you Lebtards again this time next year God willing

LeBron will always laugh at you bums win or lose. He's won in life. So have I! That's what matters.

LeBron = GOAT
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Hahahahha! I'm on summer vacation small fry. I hate this country so I have all the time to sit at home and mind Fvck all your Jordan d-ck riders! Anytime! Any day! Anywhere!

I am your father. grin
You are confused mate. Whatever you do sha don't lie to yourself. Because that's when you are well and truly finished

You have all the time to sit and fellate on your idol. Pitiful

Father? You wey still dey collect pocket money from mummy and daddy? I bet you even have a curfew. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

LeBron will always laugh at you bums win or lose. He's won in life. So have I! That's what matters.

LeBron = GOAT

VomeSchakleton:

LeBron = GOAT

Same way the likes of M.J and KD who you sodomites troll have also won in life.

Pocket money baby says he has won in life. Orisirisi

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adebimpe0:

The insults are too much. I dont think the admin visits this thread. Half of this would have gotten one a month ban in a thread admin visit regularly.

For the life of me I don't know why people are cursing each other out over people that could care less you exist.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Same way the likes of M.J and KD who you sodomites troll have also won in life.

Pocket money baby says he has won in life. Orisirisi

True.
Pocket money or not.

I have 0 problems.

Certified genius level IQ

Oh and Devastatingly good looking.

This is me trying not to brag.

I respect Mj. KD is an amazing player. Never took that away from them.

My point has always been to protect LeBron from all the undeserved hate you lot bash out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

You are confused mate. Whatever you do sha don't lie to yourself. Because that's when you are well and truly finished

You have all the time to sit and fellate on your idol. Pitiful

Father? You wey still dey collect pocket money from mummy and daddy? I bet you even have a curfew. Lmaooo

LMAO! Be authentic small fry. You're such an impressionable sheep.

Comparing players across generations is foolish.

LeBron is the greatest player of his generation.

LeBron is on mount Rushmore.

Bare facts. Why are you obsessed with my pocket money? Lol grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

For the life of me I don't know why people are cursing each other out over people that could care less you exist.

Beats me. They keep insulting each other for no reason at all.

Why can't we just have peace? cry

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Let it out Bro grin grin grin . I can feel the anger in your statement. grin grin grin . Its okay to let it out.You don't have to be insulting people,just let it out grin grin I need you to scream and shout. Let it out and you will feel better. Wake up to reality, Lebron and his team just choked again. Wake up and smell the coffee
Choke no be small.
with all the triple double, he can't even win a title.

Then some squib will tell us about how he wasn't favorite, how he faces 2345678 hall of famers (including Jason terry but excluding chris bosh) and think he is making points
he will come and tell us how Michael Jordan faced nobodies in the finals, when Jordan faced tougher opponents in the east playoffs and denied a cavalcade of players rings. Charles Barkley Karl Malone, Shawn Kemp have no rings primarily because of Jordan.

This crustacean will tell us how LeBum takes his teams to 8 million finals in an era where the league is as soft as a baby's butt against the likes of Indiana totront o and boston.

3/8 is supposed to be the record in the biggest stage pf a GOAT
So the idiot inserts Robert Horry (a swing man at best) all to disprove the ring notion.

6 Finals
6 rings
6 Finals MVPs
#knowYourGAOT

MJ will average 41 ppg vs Charles Barkley's Suns in 93 and still win a ring.

LeBum will average triple double but run away from taking shots in crunch time that Jordan lives for

LeFraud will score 8 miserable points vs a scrubbish Dallas team in an entire game. Jordan will score 55 in a finals game.

LeChoke will be carried out of a Finals game for cramps because of a broken air conditioner in the same building a 38-year old Tim Duncan and a 36 year old Manu Ginobili. Jordan at age 34 will play a full game with a high fever in the same finals.

#knowyourGOAT. Say no to frauds

6 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
LeBron played against 26HOF?? and put up that list?? I'm almost died. cheesy grin

I'm just interested in knowing those who are liking his comments or agreeing with all those "facts" he's dropping..

People dey this world sha..

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:
LeBron played against 26HOF?? and put up that list?? I'm almost died. cheesy grin

I'm just interested in knowing those who are liking his comments or agreeing with all those "facts" he's dropping..

I think Chris Broussard made the statement that he played against 26 HOF.

He ran away with it, without even verifying. I am certain Chris didn't list the 26 players that is why he came up with that stupid list, that includes Jason Terry and players in their last leg in this nba.

Small thing now, they will call JJ Barea a hall of famer. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

True.
Pocket money or not.

I have 0 problems.

My point has always been to protect LeBron from all the undeserved hate you lot bash out.
VomeSchakleton:

True.
Pocket money or not.

I have 0 problems.

Lmaoooo. You sound like a prepubescent teen. Nothing wrong with that anyway. But you would do well to listen to the old wise heads. You still have a loong long way to go kiddo

Lebron critics are just fighting fire with fire. I don't believe there is any true hoops fan who doesn't respect his talents and feats. You were not here circa 07-09 when I was on this forum defending Lebron from even worse Lebron haters.

However when we see y'all try to diminish the achievements of the greats before him then someone has to step in to keep y'all in check. He knows there is still a Ghost he is chasing. MICHAEL JEFFREY
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Choke no be small.
with all the triple double, he can't even win a title.
Testament to the competition he faced.

Then some squib will tell us about how he wasn't favorite, how he faces 2345678 hall of famers (including Jason terry but excluding chris bosh) and think he is making points
he will come and tell us how Michael Jordan faced nobodies in the finals, when Jordan faced tougher opponents in the east playoffs and denied a cavalcade of players rings. Charles Barkley Karl Malone, Shawn Kemp have no rings primarily because of Jordan.
Lmao!
Lebron was favorite in only two out of 8 finals. He has 3 rings

Sir charles, the mail man and kemp, all great players on shiiit teams. Only HOF's on their team or in malones case one of two. Jordan was a flat track bully

This crustacean will tell us how LeBum takes his teams to 8 million finals in an era where the league is as soft as a baby's butt against the likes of Indiana totront o and boston.
Lol! This soft eastern player won 3 rings with 3 "weak" teams against the "mighty" west. Keep pushing my argument. I dont have to point out your stupidity, you feel it.

3/8 is supposed to be the record in the biggest stage pf a GOAT
So the idiot inserts Robert Horry (a swing man at best) all to disprove the ring notion.
LOL! Whats does it mean to be the GOAT? Best basketball player of all time.

You said rings are all that matter, i pointed out in that case many are better than Jordan. You remember horry as a role player, then remember lebron as the best ever to step into the court even with his loses.

6 Finals
6 rings
6 Finals MVPs
#knowYourGAOT
Against shiit teams. Your goat is a flat track bully.

MJ will average 41 ppg vs Charles Barkley's Suns in 93 and still win a ring.
LOL you brag about his scoring prowess but he isnt even the greatest scorer of all time.

LeBum will average triple double but run away from taking shots in crunch time that Jordan lives for
16 in the last 4. 6/12 vs jordans 5/11 in "Crunch" time. Horry was was more clutch than jeffrey, doesnt make him better.

L
eFraud will score 8 miserable points vs a scrubbish Dallas team in an entire game. Jordan will score 55 in a finals game.
Only flaw on his resume

LeChoke will be carried out of a Finals game for cramps because of a broken air conditioner in the same building a 38-year old Tim Duncan and a 36 year old Manu Ginobili. Jordan at age 34 will play a full game with a high fever in the same finals.
Hungover. People have different bodies, things affect people different, shows how much you lack class attacking someones affliction

#knowyourGOAT. Say no to frauds
I agree, Jeffrey is the biggest fraud in NBA history.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Lmaoooo. You sound like a prepubescent teen. Nothing wrong with that anyway. But you would do well to listen to the old wise heads. You still have a loong long way to go kiddo

Lebron critics are just fighting fire with fire. I don't believe there is any true hoops fan who doesn't respect his talents and feats. You were not here circa 07-09 when I was on this forum defending Lebron from even worse Lebron haters.

However when we see y'all try to diminish the achievements of the greats before him then someone has to step in to keep y'all in check

People try to elevate and over emphasize what others did to bring him down without examining the depth of his challenges. I'm a realist, its easy saying jeffrey is the goat cause everyone says so. Take balls to realize that there is no such thing and even more to say it out loud against all adversity.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

People try to elevate and over emphasize what others did to bring him down without examining the depth of his challenges. I'm a realist, its easy saying jeffrey is the goat cause everyone says so. Take balls to realize that there is no such thing and even more to say it out loud against all adversity.
grin if you are a realist, you will know that he isn't the GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
SmooshCHN:

LOL! Are these people not HOF'S? Did you almost die of disappointment? grin

Jeffrey=flat track bully
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
grin if you are a realist, you will know that he isn't the GOAT.

There is no such thing as the GOAT, many people have the right to that title. Lebron can stand face to face against any great. Hes the GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adebimpe0:
Wow. I know the chances of Cavs coming back from a 3-0 lead is so slim, not with KD. Kudos to LeBron, averaged triple doubles in finals, the thing ppl literally care about is LeBron losing in finals and not KD winning his ring.

The hate is so much. LeBron fought a good fight but the Warriors are on another level. Congrats to KD on getting his first ring.

OKC with Durant will never win a Ring. Let's be real here. At first I hated the move but the man did everything in his almost 10years in OKC to win it all. But bad front office decisions, injuries prevented him to get that. GSW on the other hand have it all, and he's a great fit in the team.

It's Kinda pathetic! I swear!

Moral lesson: People often prefer to see an enemy fail than to see a friend succeed.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:

I think Chris Broussard made the statement that he played against 26 HOF.

He ran away with it, without even verifying. I am certain Chris didn't list the 26 players that is why he came up with that stupid list, that includes Jason Terry and players in their last last in this nba.

Small thing now, they will call JJ Barea a hall of famer. grin

IT IS TRUE THOUGH. Thats a very strong list, if you use the same maths that we derived jordans 9 then it amounts to about 26 or more. How ever you nit pick Jordan never faced as much competition as lebron. Truth juice.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Muna15:

It's Kinda pathetic! I swear!

Moral lesson: People often prefer to see an enemy fail than to see a friend succeed.

Amen!

The challenges that come with greatness.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Good. Then don't come here and tell me how to make my argument if you are not going to be consistent.

I don't care for regular season greatness. Nobody would be talking about the Bulls if they didn't win the Chip. Patriots fans don't care for their 17-1 team either and I doubt Mavs fans want to remember the 67-15 year.

If your core players that you drafted adding 1 key free agent by the way makes you a Superteam then we can as well tag every team a Superteam
how I take tell you how to make your argument? where the inconsistency?
it doesn't matter if the team na through draft or free agency or mixture of the two the warriors na superteam and na only one we fit get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (2186) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.