Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616450 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Sixers scored 47 points in the first quarter, Warriors returned the favor in the 3rd quarter...Warriors blowing out their opponents in 3rd quarters from time of John the Baptist.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Make it 15 consecutive victories. This one was very tough, we were poor in the first half but we dug deep.
#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
ipledge10:
Sixers scored 47 points in the first quarter, Warriors returned the favor in the 3rd quarter...Warriors blowing out their opponents in 3rd quarters from time of John the Baptist.
It was just like game 4 of the NBA Finals where JR Smith shot from anywhere just that there was no comeback by GSW then.

I stopped watching after the first half.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Roland17:
Make it 15 consecutive victories. This one was very tough, we were poor in the first half but we dug deep.
#Greenrunsdeep

Imposters.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2017
No lead is safe now in today's NBA. Thanks to Mr.Curry, everybody is now shooting them 3s. Some very good teams in the east.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Hardetayour:
It was just like game 4 of the NBA Finals where JR Smith shot from anywhere just that there was no comeback by GSW then.

I stopped watching after the first half.
That game was crazy, I was hoping for a comeback but JR was just too inform that day.

I like This match cos curry stayed in the match. Curry have tendency of averaging 30 points every match but Kerr won’t let him stay.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2017
OMG...So Warriors actually made a comeback. shocked

Lmaoooo. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Grown men really thought we were losing back to back games. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Full Freedom Steph Curry is the best player in the league.

Debate your psychotic Father.

Yes...Ben Simmons is truly the next Lehhbron James,no single clutch bone in his body. grin grin

Lmaaooooo...Today is truly the Lord's day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Shumpman is out. It's official, once again we are top heavy AF.

Calling up John Holland, liked his game during the preseason. Let's hope he can be a surprise package especially since he's a reliable 3 shooter.

On an unrelated note, apparently LeBron had nothing to do with the famous Halloween party warrior tombstone cookies. Which is kind of sad. First the ultimate warrior t shirt was a mistake and now he had nothing to do with the cookies. Im disappointed. Evil LeBron is the best lebron. I miss that villainous Miami heat LeBron.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
A40:
He would be asking for a paternity test after that game. cry Incredible he dropped 14 in the 4th quarter

LMAO. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
ipledge10:
That game was crazy, I was hoping for a comeback but JR was just too inform that day.

I like This match cos curry stayed in the match. Curry have tendency of averaging 30 points every match but Kerr won’t let him stay.
I stopped watching after the first half. I was really feeling sleepy and they weren't helping. Then I woke up to see the W.

JR was on a mission that day. I could still remember one time the shot clock was winding down and he just shot the ball and it swished. I was amazed. Then I knew no how GSW were coming back
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Hardetayour:
I stopped watching after the first half. I was really feeling sleepy and they weren't helping. Then I woke up to see the W.

JR was on a mission that day. I could still remember one time the shot clock was winding down and he just shot the ball and it swished. I was amazed. Then I knew no how GSW were coming back
I knew we were gonna lose from the 1st quarter.. It ain't that hard when a team attempts 21FTs in the 1st quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=SmooshCHN post=62517085]I knew we were gonna lose from the 1st quarter.. It ain't that hard when a team attempts 21FTs in the 1st quarter.[/quote Everything was going against GSW.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
So the Mavs on the second night of a b2b blew out the Bucks!! Basketball is a really funny sport
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Imposters.

LMAOO.Well, I am not surprised we have not earned the respect we deserve.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hardetayour:

JR is one of the most inconsistent players in the
NBA. Can easily score 20 + on a good night and two days later he looks hopeless. If only he could show up every night.

Many don't mention this but it was his third quarter heroics that helped the Cavs beat the warriors in game 7 of the finals. Without him it would have been another blowout win for the warriors.

And last year, for most of the series he was used. The only night he showed up the Cavs were able to beat the warriors and actually looked formidable.

That's just the curious case of JR.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lavar Ball vs Donald Trump.

Two people I really like going at it FFS. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Lavar Ball vs Donald Trump.

Two people I really like going at it FFS. grin grin
Trump is loud but Lavar Ball is loud AF. People already dragging Donald on the street of Twitter for going so low.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 1:13am On Nov 20, 2017
I see curry not playing 4th quarter of this game. He has 22 points already in firsts half. I trust Kerr to put on bench angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2017
ipledge10:
Trump is loud but Lavar Ball is loud AF. People already dragging Donald on the street of Twitter for going so low.
Is there any day Trump isn't being dragged on twitter for one reason or another?

Anyways....the beef is mighty entertaining though. grin

DJT has sent out another tweet about Lavar,looking forward to Lavar's response now. cheesy

This shït will end with Donald Trump wearing a big baller brand merchandise.....I think. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Can someone tell Kerr to bring curry in. From 28 points lead in first half to 8 points lead
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Is there any day Trump isn't being dragged on twitter for one reason or another?

DJT has sent out another tweet about Lavar,looking forward to Lavar's response now. cheesy

This shït will end with Donald Trump wearing a big baller brand merchandise.....I think. grin
Trump is just one crazy human being, but on this case he is not at fault.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:19am On Nov 20, 2017
ipledge10:
Can someone tell Kerr to bring curry in. From 28 points lead in first half to 8 points lead
they call two offensive fouls on Steph who was driving to the rim and he fouled out and now they call a foul on Iggy after Carole legit ran into him.. But lemme keep quiet. We ain't losing this tho. Fúck the refs
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Trump is right on this one.. People knew not to thank him because we know he'll take the credit for himself. I'm not gonna lie, Lavar need to keep shut.. I stay here in China and it's 3-7yrs automatically even for a Citizen let alone foreigners who they give no 2 cents about. Your kids can't behave themselves in a foreign country, your president had to step in and a father, legit grown man had to say President didn't do shit. I imagine I fúcked up so bad Buhari had to step in cheesy
Lavar is ungrateful AF.. Foreigners here get locked up for less and could go a year without even a trial.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2017
SmooshCHN:
they call two offensive fouls on Steph who was driving to the rim and he fouled out and now they call a foul on Iggy after Carole legit ran into him.. But lemme keep quiet. We ain't losing this tho. Fúck the refs
some NBA refs just call unnecessary fouls on Warriors. Most games Warriors lost is always accompanied with unusual high free throws for the opponent
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:35am On Nov 20, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Trump is right on this one.. People knew not to thank him because we know he'll take the credit for himself. I'm not gonna lie, Lavar need to keep shut.. I stay here in China and it's 3-7yrs automatically even for a Citizen let alone foreigners who they give no 2 cents about. Your kids can't behave themselves in a foreign country, your president had to step in and a father, legit grown man had to say President didn't do shit. I imagine I fúcked up so bad Buhari had to step in cheesy
Lavar is ungrateful AF.. Foreigners here get locked up for less and could go a year without even a trial.
same thing I told that guy. Trump is not always right, but on this one he is. As the president of USA, you just have to ignore some things.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 20, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Trump is definitely right on this one.

Lavar is obviously trying to bring attention to himself and his company.

This will be a major topic on First Take and Undisputed later today.

Lavar shouldn't be turning this into a big issue...but I understand.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Time to watch my franchise bayyyybbeeeehhhhh. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Kuzzzzmmmaaaa33333. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Brook Lopez is soooo bad FFS. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Brook Lopez is soooo bad FFS. angry
Hits two consecutive three pointers after....What a player. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.