Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1614731 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

My battle scars are bigger than yours.

Keep exposing your faux IQ.

Lebron got that cut when he fell and hit the camera man or his camera. I believe that was in 2015 or so. And I know that because he was playing against...GSW.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

Lebron got that cut when he fell and hit the camera man or his camera. I believe that was in 2015 or so. And I know that because he was playing against...GSW.

Did I say it happened any other way? Jeeez. This guy's like a ticking time bomb. It's not that deep. SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Did I say it happened any other way? Jeeez. This guy's like a ticking time bomb. It's not that deep. SMH

So when a player breaks an ankle while driving to the rim it is the same as a player getting mauled while doing same?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

So when a player breaks an ankle while driving to the rim it is the same as a player getting mauled while doing same?

LOL. Seems my constant assault on your intelligence (or lack thereof) has made you very insecure hence why you're so truculent in a bid to prove otherwise. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

LOL. Seems my constant assault on your intelligence (or lack thereof) has made you very insecure hence why you're so truculent in a bid to prove otherwise. SMH.

Convenient way to side-step being exposed...again...by the same person.

You are welcome.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

Convenient way to side-step being exposed...again...by the same person.

You are welcome.

LoL. Like I said, you're trying way too hard small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

LoL. Like I said, you're trying way too hard.

So says the my IQ is 147 guy.

The irony.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

So says the my IQ is 147 guy.

The irony.

LOL. Where's the irony there? SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:59am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

LOL. Where's the irony there? SMH.

The guy who tries too hard to appear intelligent thus lying about his IQ is accusing someone else of trying too hard.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

The guy who tries too hard to appear intelligent thus lying about his IQ is accusing someone else of trying too hard.

Welp. Now shoo.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Yea, so CJ and Dame have a sh-t show of a game and Harden/CP3 are just unplayable.

Funny thing is Portland take Capela out of the game through Nurkic who was brilliant all game.

The better team won clearly but if it takes the guards of Portland to have a bad game for the tie to be this close, then Blazers seem ready for the Playoffs.

Harden had one heck of a game. Must be said.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

You should've known he prolly never watched that game which is the most likely scenario or just baiting you. Leave this dude alone. When you catch him red handed with his words, he always has something else to say or finds a way to add to what he never said.. he's so brilliant!!! We just don't know it yet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
You should've known he prolly never watched that game which is the most likely scenario or just baiting you. Leave this dude alone. When you catch him red handed with his words, he always has something else to say or finds a way to add to what he never said.. he's so brilliant!!! We just don't know it yet. cheesy

Me miss a Cavs game? A finals game? LOL.

You clowns are trying too hard but somehow the forced effort of the 120 currysexuals and GSW dickriders on this thread still isn't good enough, somehow I have you all in a headlock. What does that tell you little small fry?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:

grin

Meanwhile, something I noticed today about both teams compared to us is the lack of TOs. We turn the ball over too darn much. We need to work on it.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Roland17:
Marcus Morris with the "clutch" 3 ball to give us the lead with 1.2 seconds left.
#greenrunsdeep
Congratz bro on your team win even with the injuries..Cant explain how we lost. embarassed

Brad stevens really doing a great job..Hot favorite for coach of the year..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2018
A40:
Jesus Christ! How do you blow a 6pt lead in 24secs? Against a short handed Boston? This is why I don't take that team serious.

Melo is a proper wasteman! No wonder LaLa left your bum ass and is raw doggin Tommy Eagan
Bruh!!! Tommy chop that thing oo Onset and Offset forget those lies those actors/actress dey lie.cheesy That white boy chop am and I'm in full support and happy for him.. Melo has always been lazy, he got angry when S.A.S hit his deepest insecurities about his laziness. He's never valued his position. OKC, knows what's coming but Russ' everyday's great performance is enough for their expected heartbreak. Paul George is definitely leaving if he's not also riding the triple double boat. Not gonna lie, i never expected much from OKC from the season start. Maybe they can turn it up post season if they play the Warriors. I still don't see an upset here. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Bruh!!! Tommy chop that thing oo Onset and Offset forget those lies those actors/actress dey lie.cheesy That white boy chop am and I'm in full support and happy for him.. Melo has always been lazy, he got angry when S.A.S hit his deepest insecurities about his laziness. He's never valued his position. OKC, knows what's coming but Russ' everyday's great performance is enough for their expected heartbreak. Paul George is definitely leaving if he's not also riding the triple double boat. Not gonna lie, i never expected much from OKC from the season start. Maybe they can turn it up post season if they play the Warriors. I still don't see an upset here. grin
Let's watch and see
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Me miss a Cavs game? A finals game? LOL.

You clowns are trying too hard but somehow the forced effort of the 120 currysexuals and GSW dickriders on this thread still isn't good enough, somehow I have you all in a headlock. What does that tell you little small fry?
Your battle scars are much and deep.. Sorry if i'm wrong cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2018
aliondo:

Let's watch and see
cheesy I saw you coming from a mile away.. And i'm just saying the truth here since his Denver days. Melo bricked those free throws.. Come on, Russ and Adams have been carrying that team.. And Robertson's loss would be magnified come playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

grin

Meanwhile, something I noticed today about both teams compared to us is the lack of TOs. We turn the ball over too darn much. We need to work on it.

We run the ball too much and most importantly, carelessly.. I hope everyone's sharp and healthy come playoffs though..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
We run the ball too much and most importantly, carelessly.. I hope everyone's sharp and healthy come playoffs though..

As things stand we might play Timberwolves or Pelicans first round and Blazers next. We prolly don’t play OKC and I am agnostic about it because I dont think they can beat us 4 times. Never doubted it for a second and won’t pretend to even if they were seeded first.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
cheesy I saw you coming from a mile away.. And i'm just saying the truth here since his Denver days. Melo bricked those free throws.. Come on, Russ and Adams have been carrying that team.. And Robertson's loss would be magnified come playoffs.
I know you replied cos you saw my post earlier, not that you wanted to quote A40..

Melo may be hitting brick shots but i wont back down on the team..Brewer doing a fantastic job since he came....
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
aliondo:

I know you replied cos you saw my post earlier, not that you wanted to quote A40..

Melo may be hitting brick shots but i wont back down on the team..Brewer doing a fantastic job since he came....
Tbh, i didn't see your comment.. Na Tommy Eagan make me quote A40.. If you watched Power, you'd understand why i had to say something. I didn't ask you to back down on your team. I was talking about Melo.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Tbh, i didn't see your comment.. Na Tommy Eagan make me quote A40.. If you watched Power, you'd understand why i had to say something. I didn't ask you to back down on your team. I was talking about Melo.
Of course i watch power and i know what you talking about...I feel for Melo tho..Asides Lebron,i think he is one of the most hated and criticized NBA player which he is partly responsible tho....
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Eruditor:

As things stand we might play Timberwolves or Pelicans first round and Blazers next. We prolly don’t play OKC and I am agnostic about it because I dont think they can beat us 4 times. Never doubted it for a second and won’t pretend to even if they were seeded first.

Dont see you guys beating us either,if we meet come playoffs..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2018
aliondo:

Of course i watch power and i know what you talking about...I feel for Melo tho..Asides Lebron, i think he is one of the most hated and criticized NBA player which he is partly responsible tho....
He's talented but sometimes lazy and very lackadaisical. You saw him balling during summer? He looked lethal, everybody was shouting Hoodie Melo..

You were almost right on that list.. I don't think people hate Melo, he's not just respected and no one expects anything from him. (That's the worst though). grin grin

You forgot Kevin Wayne Durant. grin

1. KD
2. Zaza
3. Draymond Green
4. LeBron (people actually likes this guy but his fans just keep trying to force the GOAT talk. Na disrespect dey end am last last.
5. Curry (KD, 3-1 factor and just sheer dominance from such a small guy and the Cavs rivalry thing).
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
To lose in that manner to a shorthanded Celtics is why I've always pressured the fact that Thunder needs to be cancelled.

Melo can't even finish at the charity stripe. It's now his shots that haven't fallen all season will now fall. Move him to the bench...

That bench. Smh

Just throw the whole franchise away...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
He's talented but sometimes lazy and very lackadaisical. You saw him balling during summer? He looked lethal, everybody was shouting Hoodie Melo..

You were almost right on that list.. I don't think people hate Melo, he's not just respected and no one expects anything from him. (That's the worst though). grin grin

You forgot Kevin Wayne Durant. grin

1. KD
2. Zaza
3. Draymond Green
4. LeBron (people actually likes this guy but his fans just keep trying to force the GOAT talk. Na disrespect dey end am last last.
5. Curry (KD, 3-1 factor and just sheer dominance from such a small guy and the Cavs rivalry thing).
K.D was cos he went to the warriors..All others on your list are even recent asides Lebron...Melo has been hated right from his days at Knicks or maybe even Nuggets cos of his showbiz lifestyle then...I still think he's got something to prove tho he maybe termed overated sometimes...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Decale:
To lose in that manner to a shorthanded Celtics is why I've always pressured the face of Thunder being cancelled.

Melo can't even finish at the charity stripe. It's now his shots that haven't fallen all season will now fall. Move him to the bench...

That bench. Smh

Just throw the whole franchise away...
If they throw the whole OKC franchise away,what will they now do to your Bulls team?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2018
aliondo:

If they throw the whole OKC franchise away,what will they now do to your Bulls team?
Funkeeee!!! Hahahahaha.. You wicked ooo.. Decale, he came for you oo grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2018
aliondo:

Bia bia.

We're talking about teams fighting for the ring. Take ya time

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Funkeeee!!! Hahahahaha.. You wicked ooo.. Decale, he came for you oo grin grin

Just small play ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2198) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.