Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1616749 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:35am On May 20, 2018
Levitate more like.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:36am On May 20, 2018
All that work LeBron put into his 3 ball yesterday is paying off.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:48am On May 20, 2018
Ahhh Paul pierce. Priceless grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:07am On May 20, 2018
LeBron. Easy with the turnovers.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:38am On May 20, 2018
3s every where... Cavs shooting crazy 3s
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:40am On May 20, 2018
The Celtics are a different team outside of the garden and it’s just plain obvious.

Cavs just need to steal one game on their court and it’s game over

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:44am On May 20, 2018
Nna mehn

See shooting

Kyle Korver is 4/4 on 3s. Should be 5/5 really.

Celts used this one as a feel-out game I guess.

Cavs won’t shoot this well game 4.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:10am On May 20, 2018
30pt loss.

Lebron balled (I don’t mean his hairline).

All the bums in the squad were shooting flames.

Celts bad away from home.

Nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by fruitty07(f): 4:21am On May 20, 2018
30pts finishing!!!!!! Cavs in game 6

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Donndino: 9:27am On May 20, 2018
The Celtics are horrible away from home. The Cavs will definitely win game 4. Game 5 will now be the decider, if Celtics win game 5 they will win the series in 7, if the Cavs win game 5 then they'll win the series in game 6.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2018
I expect the Warriors to be still smarting from their G2 loss to the Rockets and to come out all guns blazing. I am anticipating a Blow out win for Golden State.

If However Houston manages to do the unthinkable and win G3(remember GSW simply don't loose back to back games), we have got a helluva series on our hands.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2018
Golden State's defense cinching and turning the screws. Houston cannot buy a bucket atm
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:32am On May 21, 2018
A40:
Golden State's defense cinching and turning the screws. Houston cannot buy a bucket atm
wifi went out and came back on and it was a 9 points lead I think. Crazy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:40am On May 21, 2018
10 ain't enough.. We need to keep it up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:41am On May 21, 2018
Curry's defense on Gordon proves that he is not bad at defence. The other bigger players simply take advantage of their size advantage which makes him look lost atimes but he is not.

The only thing he needs back is his 3 and it is a whisker away. Once he drops them back to back youd see how Rockets will space to defend and then layups will be easy for GSW.

Good strategy by Kerr to stagger Curry and KD as I felt the Rockets were forcing KD to get his while they frustrated the others. Now that they are kinda in different line ups (with Curry playing with more shooters and KD with more length) they too will be forced to adjust and it will get them of their rhythm.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2018
donlittle25:
wifi went out and came back on and it was a 9 points lead I think. Crazy
Forcing turnovers. Forcing bad shots. If Golden State weren't shooting so poorly this game would have been iced
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:46am On May 21, 2018
Lol Durant is pure ojoro

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2018
Both teams are shooting deep into the shot clock, uncharacteristic for the Warriors.

Both teams are playing a lot of ISO basketball.

Durant may surpass Kareem Abdul Jabbar as the player with the most points by the time he retires.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2018
Fam. Harden and the Rockets made to sweat for every bucket..

Ugggh Bell. Got suckered by Harden there! A bit soft though IMO
Re: The NBA Begins by Ajibam: 2:06am On May 21, 2018
TNT stream has not come up for some minutes now.

Can anyone suggest another TV that I can use?
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2018
good morning my neighbors
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:07am On May 21, 2018
They are clamping the 3pt line and we are daring them by shooting even further behind it. We had better chances of some easy ISO deuces.

I don't mind the reduced ball movement if they are letting them grab and hold cuts but they should be fair and call it both ways. For e.g Curry should be getting the same calls they have called when he held Ariza in one of the schemes.

I know my boy is only a whisker away from getting that 3 that will lead to others..so he should keep eating how he can. Meanwhile, CP3 and Harden have been particularly annoying especially in this game the way they ACTIVELY fish for fouls.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2018
Ajibam:

stream online
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:07am On May 21, 2018
Ajibam:

Where are you?

Go to NBA Reddit streams and click on the GSW vs Rockets thread. Youd see a handful of other links.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:10am On May 21, 2018
Eruditor:
They are clamping the 3pt line and we are daring them by shooting even further behind it. We had better chances of some easy ISO deuces.

I don't mind the reduced ball movement if they are letting them grab and hold cuts but they should be fair and call it both ways. For e.g Curry should be getting the same calls they have called when he held Ariza in one of the schemes.

I know my boy is only a whisker away from getting that 3 that will lead to others..so he should keep eating how he can. Meanwhile, CP3 and Harden have been particularly annoying especially in this game the way they ACTIVELY fish for fouls.

curry needs to get to the basket more, which he can

sometimes, your shots just not falling, so why keep forcing the issue, when he has extremely good handles and high basketball iq? he should be racking up assists now, like 10 assists and more drives around the court without terminating his dribble, ala steve nash.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:18am On May 21, 2018
EnigmaticEnigma:

curry needs to get to the basket more, which he can

sometimes, your shots just not falling, so why keep forcing the issue, when he has extremely good handles and high basketball iq? he should be racking up assists now, like 10 assists and more drives around the court without terminating his dribble, ala steve nash.

You are right. Just that when his 3s are falling...we ANNIHILATE teams. In fact, if Curry had anything remotely related to half of his ability we would be up by 15+ by now..if he was near his ability..it would have been 25+

As a team, we rely so much on his 3s because it makes us that juggernaut. Without it, we would just be ekeing out wins through good basketball...KD and Defense.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:22am On May 21, 2018
Harden no even trust him step back Jumper again. Ogun l'aiye oo

KD is ojoro

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2018
Now I can smile, It’s over...

I just Curry to go off in this game, that will guarantee next game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:27am On May 21, 2018
Decale:

Cc: Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Lol he's right though. The first Deadpool was well...Dead
Re: The NBA Begins by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:30am On May 21, 2018
Eruditor:

You are right. Just that when his 3s are falling...we ANNIHILATE teams. In fact, if Curry had anything remotely related to half of his ability we would be up by 15+ by now..if he was near his ability..it would have been 25+

As a team, we rely so much on his 3s because it makes us that juggernaut. Without it, we would just be ekeing out wins through good basketball...KD and Defense.

dunno if he is still not a 100%, but he is making some silly mistakes right now.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:31am On May 21, 2018
Curry playing like a liability now.

What is it with all these careless passes when you had a wide open 3?

Why did Iggy not just dunk? Why pass it out to Draymond for a 3?

Klay why miss an easy layup?

Just like that, a 21pt lead is down to 13

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by oisujeh(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2018
Eruditor:
Curry playing like a liability now.

What is it with all these careless passes when you had a wide open 3?

Why did Iggy not just dunk? Why pass it out to Draymond for a 3?

Klay why miss an easy layup?

Just like that, a 21pt lead is down to 13
It is very annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2199) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.