Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Apprentice Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice Africa (17251 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice Africa by Modups1(f): 8:06am On May 12, 2008
mcdreamy u r so so right, all u've written is right on point

am waiting for a showdown between blessing, eunice & tunde. will be a great show cheesy
eunice is becoming too cocky though she is playing d biz game ruthlessly.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by enque(f): 8:15am On May 12, 2008
one person who nobody seems to have an eye on is Deox, n i think he's steadily steppin up his game towards bein d apprentice,
dyu guys eva notice Eunice's facial expression wheneva she's in d boardroom! she looks like a lion who's ready to tear any prey dat comes her way into shreds!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Apprentice Africa by dominobaby(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2008
that Eunice of a girl is just a smart crook, shikena!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by abujabooks(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2008
Love the Apprentice in UK.

Will see The Apprentice Africa whenever I am in 9ja.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 6:25pm On May 14, 2008
Epidoe 12 update: Regina fired! Killed by Blessing. Deox narrowly escapes
Update by The Apprentice Africa Blog
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 1:07am On May 15, 2008
They messed up by not using those kids they bought. After watching matrix's presentation, I feared zulu could do no better. With all the gadgets and technical hitches! It's high time they do someting about these 'technical hitches' or is't NEPA? Those kids were assets to zulu but they didn't utilise them. Instead matrix made use of their scarce resources, acted well and maximized the crowd to their advantage. Somehow it's not fair alot of people had left the cinema at the time of zulu's presentation. They had less people to 'tax'! I admire Regina and she has been good enough to remain till now.
There was a sharp contrast between this episode and last episode. Here, blessing, deox and regina took the decision in good faith and hugged but eunice, nnamdi and kathleen had bad blood evident in them. Nnamdi just tried to be a gentleman by opening the door for them. For the last two tasks, the manager has not really followed d opinions of his Eyes and ears. Hmmm
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Modups1(f): 7:52am On May 15, 2008
regina chose blessing thinking she would support her in making sure deox bit d bullet
wat a shocking turn of events! regina was given d boot even after d ceo's ppl agreed dat deox was d weak link shocked
dis prog can have it's twists & turns sha
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 9:12am On May 15, 2008
I think Blessing should have fired Deox. Hope she would not regret it along the way. just biz instinct. I wonder whether kathleen would take on eunice? Art of War they say!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2008
The ceo 's got his eyes on Deox too, so you don't expect him to get sacked so easily.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by javalove(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2008
meeeeennnn i miss lagos ooooo, ve been in adamawa state for a few weeks and dont have the priviledge to watch this show. the hotels r wack!!!!!! no local channels and i dont know anywhere in this town,

I would find every means possible to watch this show!!!!!!!

and, ----

@otoidea

ur name sounds like Charls Otudo, the Boss for the intern show, am i right?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by AKO1(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2008
I think Eunice is a playa hater.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 4:38pm On May 17, 2008
Hi People,
One unmarked candidate is Isaac. There is little to fault him with. Though he has never being to the boardroom, I think he is a strong candidate. Do you remember last week when they lost, he was very articulate, calm but very biting. Eunice realizing that guy could get her out, excempted him. She actually acknowledged his roll in minimizing cost.

You see, we are judging potential winning candidates as those who go to the boardroom. That is dangerous. Remember Randal of Donald Trump version? Sean? Bill? All these guys were not controvertial but yet they won. I wouldn't be surprise at all if Isaac, Tunde or Deox wins
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2008
Going to the board soon means garnering experience! Sometimes, your first time in the boardroom might be your last time too! Nnamdi is an example.
Perhaps if Eunice chose Isaac, we woulda seen the other side of him.

@ the member in ADAMAWA state, is the largest network in 'africa' not in the state? Or do some states in the NTA network select the kinda Network shows they air to their viewers?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Modups1(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2008
it was kathleen's time to go, it was obvious she would go once d matrix team lost
isaac did not spare her at all & our dear eunice d drama queen acted her part well

still waiting to see d showdown between eunice & tunde, its gonna be HOT!!!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2008
Didn't you their responses when they were all asked if their team lost during the task? Blessing, tunde and eunice have replies that suggest that the boardroom 'll get hotter next episode since kathleen has gone. The manager says he trusts Isaac. . -hmmm!

My man still remains Deox!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 9:49pm On May 21, 2008
Its getting hotter. I bet you, all the 5 guys left are tough. This will be interesting. Should Matrix lose the next task, it will be very interesting how Isaac and Eunice pitch for better record in the competition. Isaac has a better record against Eunice by all standards and the guy is tactful. However should Zulu lose, i bet my last penny Deox will go.

Its looking very much like Isaac-Tunde finals
Just can't wait for next week.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 12:01am On May 25, 2008
Hello Buddies,
This forum is too quiet. I was just watching Episode 13 again and guys, face, I think Isaac is very matured in his acts. I just noticed that, he has been so tactful through out the show. He doesn't attack people at their backs and alway is optimistic. Whiles people are talking about who they r going to take or wish exited from the show, he said we pray for the best.

I think he is the one to axe out poisonous Eunice and I hope they lose the next task. That will be Aggressiveness vs Tactfulness, hahahaha. All the same, Tunde, go boy. It will be a finals between Tunde and Isaac.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by dominobaby(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2008
kathleen reely had to go, no doubt bout that cos from the videos of the task they undertook, she did not perform too well, she even did not attend to the customers well.

I really want Eunice to leave this time around.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 3:14am On May 26, 2008
Wow—I would hardly describe Isaac’s actions on episode 13 as ‘tactful’. If anything, he simply nailed Kathleen’s character. Isaac is just as bad as Eunice and Blessing in my book. Isaac said, “Kathleen’s voice is irritating” in episode 13 wow—at lease Eunice never had to resort to personal attacks or name calling to make a point. Even for the Celtel task, Isaac singled-out Kathleen in the boardroom saying she talks too much (some team player) Isaac has always had something against Kathleen for some reason and it was simply about time we got to see the real Isaac. I think there’s something sinister about Isaac, he’s been quite lucky to make it this far. I watched the Apprentice (US) version and Isaac doesn’t even scratch the surface in comparison to Randall, Sean, or Bill-- I think Blessing and Deox will make the top two for sure…
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 12:25pm On May 26, 2008
@mustay: welcome back!!

the decider really would be the next episode: matrix loses and it is Isaac vs Eunice. Eunice would be PM. but it would be based on who contributes most to their measure of success. Everyone trying to outdo the other, which come to think about it may make them win! naaah, matrix loses. Eunice has made her mark on the CEo no doubt compared to the clam Isaac. But interestingly only the CEo know what kind of apprentice he is looking for. Eunice has her weakness, which is glaring to everyone, Isaac has a vedenta on her (a la Nnamdi). He just might take her out.
More interesting for me is the kind of task the CEo would originate. It would be nice to have something that does not paly on the strenght of numbers. remember the csr task.

what an episode it would be tomorrow!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2008
It's weird that this show has been recorded earlier. I would ant Eunice to remain to confirm thread members' allegations tongue

MForest:

Wow—I would hardly describe Isaac’s actions on episode 13 as ‘tactful’. If anything, he simply nailed Kathleen’s character. Isaac is just as bad as Eunice and Blessing in my book. Isaac said, “Kathleen’s voice is irritating” in episode 13 wow—at lease Eunice never had to resort to personal attacks or name calling to make a point. Even for the Celtel task, Isaac singled-out Kathleen in the boardroom saying she talks too much (some team player) Isaac has always had something against Kathleen for some reason and it was simply about time we got to see the real Isaac. I think there’s something sinister about Isaac, he’s been quite lucky to make it this far. I watched the Apprentice (US) version and Isaac doesn’t even scratch the surface in comparison to Randall, Sean, or Bill-- I think Blessing and Deox will make the top two for sure…

I thought I heard "the way she talks is irritating" undecided

Isaac, Eunice Blessing.

It remains tunde - he's almost like them. It depends on if he belongs to the losing side.

GO deox!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2008
The CEO doesn't seem to have his eyes on TUNDE. If he's on the losing side, he might just go!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 4:42pm On May 26, 2008
It was unfortunate Tunde lost his first task as PM if my memory serves me right. He did remarkably well in his second task as PM and he will put himself in a very good position if he's able to lead his team to victory. Should Zulu lose, it will become difficult for him to survive and where he survives, it will diminish he chances. Deox will definately not be fired after leading his team to three wins. Blessing might be a victim.  Tunde-Blessing war will be interesting

Matrix will be an interesting team to watch. Isaac though calm, shown last episode he knows how to put his points across well. Eunice as we all know, is aggressive. Should Matrix lose, i bet Eunice will go. She would have lead as PM three times with one win against Isaac's three to two wins.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 11:28pm On May 26, 2008
I hope Zulu loses in episode 14—there will be blood all over the boardroom. Tunde stated that he would take out both Deox and Blessing—yea right!  I bet you Blessing would nail his coffin!!! With him out of the way, the only people that make the show worth watching are Blessing, Eunice, and Deox. ….hhhhhmmmm---I don’t know about Isaac, he definitely needs to be more aggressive; if not more assertive. Everyone knows if you want to make it to the top, you need to have those qualities; otherwise step aside. Being aggressive can definitely be an asset for a good leader—they teach you that in leadership 101 at school. If Matrix loses—na wa o, there should be an ambulance outside the boardroom to take Isaac home. I don’t even think I could let my kids see that episode; who knows how much Isaac may cry…
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 7:09am On May 27, 2008
@MForest, you are not consistent with Isaac. I just read your first postings where you stated how aggressive Isaac can be when he took out Kathleen and you sad he is as "bad" as Eunice. Now what??. However i just need to tell you that aggressiveness doesn't mean being mean and cockatoo. It doesn't mean being arrogant. One need to be aggressive on the job not shout in the boardroom. That is why i described Isaac's axing of Kathleen as tactful. It was without strong words and  unfounded accusation. He didn't shift blames because he sold more than the two ladies and as to Kathleen's behavior, we all saw it. Well lets see how it goes. For me, a sleeping lion is dangerous than a noise making dog.

Please go back to Leadership 101 and make sure you understand issues. Eunice has no place in this competition. It will definately be Tunde and Isaac finals. We wait to see.

MForest:

I hope Zulu loses in episode 14—there will be blood all over the boardroom. Tunde stated that he would take out both Deox and Blessing—yea right!  I bet you Blessing would nail his coffin!!! With him out of the way, the only people that make the show worth watching are Blessing, Eunice, and Deox. ….hhhhhmmmm---I don’t know about Isaac, he definitely needs to be more aggressive; if not more assertive. Everyone knows if you want to make it to the top, you need to have those qualities; otherwise step aside. Being aggressive can definitely be an asset for a good leader—they teach you that in leadership 101 at school. If Matrix loses—na wa o, there should be an ambulance outside the boardroom to take Isaac home. I don’t even think I could let my kids see that episode; who knows how much Isaac may cry…
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 3:43pm On May 27, 2008
@Black Prez. Imagine if Matrix loses and it’s down to Eunice vs. Isaac, she’ll take him out! I just hope neither Tunde nor Isaac makes it to the finals. Blessing and Deox all the way!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by McDreamy: 9:10pm On May 27, 2008
Tunde goes out with a fight!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 10:28pm On May 27, 2008
Deox is very mean. How can he say Tunde should just bow out. This show is for $200,000. With the kind of synergy in Matrix now, they will trash Zulu for sure. The Zulu guys especially Deox and Blessing spent time complaining about their team whiles in Matrix, it was compliments. Hmmmm. Its getting interesting.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by UpNaija: 11:27pm On May 27, 2008
FINALLY the forum gets hotter! I’m not an Isaac fan either, but sure as hell a Eunice fan. Did you see her in episode 14?! She definitely has a place in the competition. I’m not sure what the CEO is looking for, but he definitely has his eye on Eunice and for good reason too. I pray she wins and stays here. She’s a fighter and incredibly smart too, have you seen her sites online? This girl is an all rounder: loads of honors/awards, real estate, banking, ivy league, competitions, charities, etc. I’m sure Troyka and BankPHB could use someone like her…
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 11:33pm On May 27, 2008
Not as bloody as I expected, but atleast Tunde sure put up a good fight! Unfortunatley, he couldn’t come close to beating out Blessing and Deox! HA! Deox nailed Tunde as a leader, I almost felt sorry for him. Other than that, the task was interesting, school uniforms, a great way to test their creativity. Who knows what will be next,
Re: The Apprentice Africa by henry007(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2008
well TAA is more exciting each day though the board room sessions are more brief these days and kinda weakest link-ish its more fun than b4. something tells me its going 2 come down 2 eunice and blessing, oh i'd luv 2 see their board room fight and hopefully eunice wld take blessing down.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Modups1(f): 7:44am On May 28, 2008
MEN!!!! d board room really shows wat ur team really thinks bout u
did u guys see d way deox finished tunde? blessing put d final nail on his exit coffin shocked
i give it to tunde though, he certainly wasn't going down without a fight & fight he did.

i think d ceo really wants eunice to win this, he's certainly not gonna let her get fired
i believe he has a soft spot for eunice, he likes to hear both blessing & deox's opinions cos they do make sense
isaac has been a quiet but firm fighter & has persevered till now & he & eunice have made a very tight team so far

who is gonna win this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domak Shelter Rewards Big Dreams Talent Show Housemates With Land, Cash / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph / Where Can I Download Nollywood Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.