Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14656 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

Happy kwanzaa dude grin happy kwanzaa yall. and for the record, i do not blame the zionists for wanting to stay in charge of the world and to keep their empire. i am sure this is every 'fallen human' aspiration. heck i know some of yall desire to ride bentleys and rolls royces as materialistic as you all (black people that is) so i am sure that you wouldnt begrudge the zionists wanting to hold onto their bling BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Hey my man how are you enjoying the christmas?

The zionists never had an empire - they merely usurped an existing one (the US govt) they are determined to bring about world war 3 with their diabolical plan to attack Iran.

Im not a materialistic person, i just want to be allowed to live in peace and have a decent standard of livng in my own country but these satanic demons have infested every nook and cranny of africa and they are responsible for manipulating almost every single african govt on the continent causing mass poverty, war and misery every where they go.

The IMF, world bank , WTO, Goldman Sachs, JP morgan, De Beers are all run and controlled by zionist jews who are wreaking havoc all over africa.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Hey my man how are you enjoying the christmas?

The zionists never had an empire - they merely usurped an existing one (the US govt) they are determined to bring about world war 3 with their diabolical plan to attack Iran.

Im not a materialistic person, i just want to be allowed to live in peace and have a decent standard of livng in my own country but these satanic demons have infested every nook and cranny of africa and they are responsible for manipulating almost every single african govt on the continent causing mass poverty, war and misery every where they go.

The IMF, world bank , WTO, Goldman Sachs, JP morgan, De Beers are all run and controlled by zionist jews who are wreaking havoc all over africa.

christmas what ? thats what i feel about it. i dont celebrate witchraftry. i hear you about the plight of africa though. we are all fulfilling prophesy brother. as it is written-so shall it be done. there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ShangoThor(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

christmas what ? thats what i feel about it. i dont celebrate witchraftry. i hear you about the plight of africa though. we are all fulfilling prophesy brother. as it is written-so shall it be done. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey Cap28, what if you're wrong?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
Cap28 I am tired of your anti-semitic postings.

Go back to the Foreign Policy section with your foolish Conspiracy theories.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
ShangoThor:

Hey Cap28, what if you're wrong?
that aint Caps post. thats mine  grin

EzeUche:

i dont think Cap is being anti-semitic. Those people are edomites or idumeans, not semites. you can say his 'anti-idumean' postings  grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AfroBlue(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Professor cap28

You're hittin too hard with these high level lectures, but more power to you for trying.

They don't know how deep the tentacles of the global military industrial complex go.

Be Prepared to Faint!! Organization Chart of the Shadow Government

http://vaticproject..com/2010/03/organization-chart-of-shadow-government.html
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by isalegan2: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

I find it really unbelievable the way igbos continue to delude themselves over this supposed affinity they think they have with the Zionist state of Israel.

If the Israelis were serious about helping the igbos during the nigeria/biafra civil war why didnt they provide arms and training to biafran troops like they did with the south african aparthied govt?

Not only did they assist the white racists of south africa in murdering and subjugating the rightful owners of the country they even helped them develop a nuclear programme (although this was said to have been dismantled in 1989, shortly before Mandela's release) but the point is the Israelis went all out to assist their fellow racists in the subjugation of the majority black population

what do you Zionist apologists think of that?  How come Israel has never helped any black run african country to develop  nuclear capability? You guys are beyond delusional if you think these racist zionists give a damn about you.

Keep deceiving yourselves that Israel backed you during the civil war - how is it that a nation like Israel would back Biafra without arms or training?

when china backed vietnam it provided them with heavy arms and military training, the same with china's backing of North Korea, how then is it that when it came to biafra they only gave you backing without arms?

You people need to wake up and stop deceiving yourselves.

Look at Israel's current track record in Congo:

The history of Congo/Zaire is heat-breaking.  Very hard to come to terms with the USA/Belgium murder of Patrice Lumumba.  Great man!

About the Biafrans' affinity for Israel, I think you just have to see it from the point of view of that old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  Unfortunately groups will always go to whoever will give them succour whether that "friend" is also friend with some shady characters.  You know that Turkey has been working with Israel for their mutual benefit for a long time.  Pathetic Turkey were so desperate to be accepted into NATO and were willing to stifle criticism so long as Israel would not oppose their nomination.  We learned a little more about this in early 2009 when The Turkish Prime Minister, afraid for his job after internal wranglings came out and pretended to take a stance against Israel during the 2008-2009 Israeli military use of banned chemical weapons and systemic killing is Palestinian civilians in Gaza.  Did the USA or any of the other "top democracies" stop them?  Where's the War Crimes tribunal when you need it? International law, my arse!  Each of the countries powerful enough to put a stop to and challenge any wrongdoing do not do so based on what they will benefit. 

Biafrans want independence from Nigeria and they will make strange and unusual friends to get it. 

buzugee:

this statement is akin to saying, 'i am a m-o-r-o-n but at least i am a different kind of m-o-r-o-n than you are'  grin

grin  grin  grin  Ezeuche is a kid.  You must be familiar with his scribbles by now.  Come on.  cheesy

buzugee:

and one thing you black people need to know. you are all under a curse (the book of deuteronomy). so its time you quit bellyaching about your sorrows and just suck it up. its never going to get better for you till the messiah returns. the curse will stay with you till then. you will be looted by foreign countries, you will be scorned by all other races, last hired and first fired, you will always depend on your oppressor (thats the white man) lol yes this is part of the curse believe it or not. so long as we are in this world, we will be dependent on the white man for everything. our economies will be in shambles, hunger, poverty etc etc. nothing you can do about it. suck it all up and quit complaining about GEJ this GEJ that. gej cannot ease your pain. religion will worsen your pain. it aint gone never get better so fasten your seatbelt and adapt to the bumby ride. or you can save yourself ?  grin grin

shocked  shocked  shocked  Spiritual Master, help your brothers out of darkness nau?  Instead of consigning them to perpetual misery and ignorance.

buzugee:

heck i know some of yall desire to ride bentleys and rolls royces as materialistic as you all (black people that is) . . .

I covet Mercedes Benzes and Range Rovers.  Oops, I mean, I like bicycles and skateboards.  tongue

igbo2011:

Most of you people are slaves and self haters.  Do you know your history? For the past 500 years, what have the Israelis done for Africa? What has the Europeans done for the past 500 years? Do you know your history? Do you know how international politics work?

In order for America to remain dominant, it must have a great military that kills many people to steal oil and other resources. That is why they will go to war with a country overnight like they did Libya. They will use political and economic imperialism in order to make things happen.

Political imperialism is controlling the politicians so they serve their interests.  Economic imperialism is using the IMF, World Bank, and WTO in order to serve their interests.  They also use bait like foreign aid in order to lure presidents. If these don't work then they kill over overthrow the government. If this doesn't work then they attack the country, like Libya, Iraq, or Afghanistan.

Most of Africa has political or economic imperialism.  Only Zimbabwe doesn't.  But there are economic sanctions on that country. The SOuth American continent rose up to imperialism with leaders like Evo Morales, Hugo Chavez and Correa of Ecuador.  South America is sick of being exploited.  Middle Easterns had revolutions and Egyptians are dying right now for a good governance. The west doesn't have anywhere else to go to but Africa since the leaders are easy to manipulate. America LOVES goodluck, he votes in favor of them all the time.  Like in Libya and for Gbagbo. You need to understand that foreign imperialism is holding Nigeria back the most.   But in Nigeria shouldn't be this corrrupt.  That is why in the state level, there isn't as much corruption.  That is why there should be a political and economic reform in Nigeria. But how many NIgerians are ready to die?

Cap28 is telling the truth. You people need to understand how the west works.  CHarles taylor escaped a maximum security prison in Plymouth in massachusetts.  THen he later became the president of Liberia. How does that happen without American influence. Then Liberia had a bad war.Why let that happen? Who supplied the money for war? Those same people are doing bad things in Nigeria right now. They are also causing problems in Syria. I know you people love watching CNN and FOX News but why did it take them so long to cover the Occupy Movement? Why did they lie so much during the war in Libya? Why when they covered the famine in Somalia, they didn't talk about how America was at war with Somalia? How often do they cover the war in Congo? The 4th branch of the government is the mainstream MEDIA.  They don't just control Afrians, they control many Americans as well. THis is why you guys are controlled so much.

Igbo2011, You make too much sense.  Please stop.  wink

[flash=420,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnrbjs9poVQ[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnrbjs9poVQ
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

are you aware that the so called jews of zionist israel are not actually semites they are originally from the khazar kingdom of central asia and they migrated to eastern europe where they settled.
Semitic peoples originate from the arabian peninsula therefore it is totally st.upid of you to refer to me as an anti semite when zionist jews are not even semitic peoples in the first place.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

are you aware that the so called  jews of zionist israel are not actually semites they are originally from the khazar kingdom of central asia and they migrated to eastern europe where they settled.
Semitic peoples originate from the arabian peninsula therefore it is totally st.upid of you to refer to me as an anti semite when zionist jews are not even semitic peoples in the first place.

No one knows what happened to the Khazars. That is one of history's mysteries. You know the Jews were expelled from Jerusalem by the Romans correct. They were sent throughout the Roman Empire.

That is why you had Jews in Spain, known as the Sephardic Jews and Jews in Europe known as the Ashkenazi. Of course after many centuries in a foreign land, you will start to look like the people, through intermarriage.

The Jews of present day Israel still have semitic blood even though there ancestors were forced from their land.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by AfroBlue(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
www.nkusa.org/

http://www.nkusa.org/

True Torah Jews Against Zionism
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ShangoThor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

that aint Caps post. thats mine  grin
i dont think Cap is being anti-semitic. Those people are edomites or idumeans, not semites. you can say his 'anti-idumean' postings  grin
Ooooppps   cheesy, my apologies bro
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

No one knows what happened to the Khazars. That is one of history's mysteries. You know the Jews were expelled from Jerusalem by the Romans correct. They were sent throughout the Roman Empire.

That is why you had Jews in Spain, known as the Sephardic Jews and Jews in Europe known as the Ashkenazi. Of course after many centuries in a foreign land, you will start to look like the people, through intermarriage.

The Jews of present day Israel still have semitic blood even though there ancestors were forced from their land.

what you are quoting is revisionist history - zionist jews of israel are not semites and have no semitic ancestry.  

Try reading a book by Benjamin Freedman - Facts are Facts.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

The history of Congo/Zaire is heat-breaking.  Very hard to come to terms with the USA/Belgium murder of Patrice Lumumba.  Great man!

About the Biafrans' affinity for Israel, I think you just have to see it from the point of view of that old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  Unfortunately groups will always go to whoever will give them succour whether that "friend" is also friend with some shady characters.  You know that Turkey has been working with Israel for their mutual benefit for a long time.  Pathetic Turkey were so desperate to be accepted into NATO and were willing to stifle criticism so long as Israel would not oppose their nomination.  We learned a little more about this in early 2009 when The Turkish Prime Minister, afraid for his job after internal wranglings came out and pretended to take a stance against Israel during the 2008-2009 Israeli military use of banned chemical weapons and systemic killing is Palestinian civilians in Gaza.  Did the USA or any of the other "top democracies" stop them?  Where's the War Crimes tribunal when you need it? International law, my arse!  Each of the countries powerful enough to put a stop to and challenge any wrongdoing do not do so based on what they will benefit. 

Biafrans want independence from Nigeria and they will make strange and unusual friends to get it. 

grin  grin  grin  Ezeuche is a kid.  You must be familiar with his scribbles by now.  Come on.  cheesy

shocked  shocked  shocked  Spiritual Master, help your brothers out of darkness nau?  Instead of consigning them to perpetual misery and ignorance.

I covet Mercedes Benzes and Range Rovers.  Oops, I mean, I like bicycles and skateboards.  tongue

Igbo2011, You make too much sense.  Please stop.  wink

[flash=420,300]

hehe happy Kwanzaa sweery  grin i got bicycle on the way for you as kwanzaa present. the way out of darkness is easy actually. but i think nigerian folks will think i am crazy when i start breaking it down lol. you know naija folks are steeped in tradition. but here is a start, remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. the Sabbath is saturday not sunday. worshipping in church on sunday means you are worshipping the sun god. its a pagan tradition.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
up up up Boko Haram !

Down Down Down Zionists !

grin grin

SMH at ignorance !!!!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
Afro_Blue:

@Professor cap28

You're hittin too hard with these high level lectures, but more power to you for trying.

They don't know how deep the tentacles of the global military industrial complex go.

Be Prepared to Faint!! Organization Chart of the Shadow Government

http://vaticproject..com/2010/03/organization-chart-of-shadow-government.html

Hahaha bro, i dont regard myself as a professor, just someone out there on a quest to find out the truth.

Im reading through your article now - its very interesting!
No they dont know anything about the global military industrial complex - i read your thread on the christmas day bombings  - MOSSAD's finger prints are all over this.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Hahaha bro, i dont regard myself as a professor, just someone out there on a quest to find out the truth.

No they dont know anything about the global military industrial complex - i read your thread on the christmas day bombings  - MOSSAD's finger prints are all over this.

Another Jew hating black man cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
Afro_Blue:

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
www.nkusa.org/

http://www.nkusa.org/

True Torah Jews Against Zionism
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

notice how they say they are jew-ish ? thats cuz they know who the real jews are
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

About the Biafrans' affinity for Israel, I think you just have to see it from the point of view of that old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  Unfortunately groups will always go to whoever will give them succour whether that "friend" is also friend with some shady characters.  You know that Turkey has been working with Israel for their mutual benefit for a long time.  Pathetic Turkey were so desperate to be accepted into NATO and were willing to stifle criticism so long as Israel would not oppose their nomination.  We learned a little more about this in early 2009 when The Turkish Prime Minister, afraid for his job after internal wranglings came out and pretended to take a stance against Israel during the 2008-2009 Israeli military use of banned chemical weapons and systemic killing is Palestinian civilians in Gaza.  Did the USA or any of the other "top democracies" stop them?  Where's the War Crimes tribunal when you need it? International law, my arse!  Each of the countries powerful enough to put a stop to and challenge any wrongdoing do not do so based on what they will benefit.  

Igbo2011, You make too much sense.  Please stop.  wink

[flash=420,300]

Isale gan how are you enjoying your christmas?  hope you are well.

here is an interesting documentary about DRC from american investigative journalist - keith harmon snow:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6kPY7QC3M[/flash]
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28 you are an anti-semetic.

You are no different from the Nazis, KKK, and Arabs in their hatred for the Jews.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ShangoThor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
cap28:

Hey Cap28, what if you're wrong about the conspiracy in the Nigerian context?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

You are no different from the Nazis, KKK, and Arabs in their hatred for the Jews.
lets not get ahead of ourselves now. the nazis kkk and arabs actually kill people. i hardly think Cap28 is a murderer. unless of course you count the many pies he has murdered in the british cafes  grin
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
anyway all jokes aside. something fishy is going on in that region and it does not involve nigerians. nigerians are not as sophisticated and diabolical to be making bombs and detonating bombs. this is highly un-nigerian.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
^ I agree.
they want to fulfill d 2015 thing.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

I would simply step over your childish rants and repeat what I said earlier.

The history of Africa since independence till now is littered with Muslim Africans killing Christian Africans in MILLIONS, from Biafra to Southern Sudan. FACT.

Biafra fought against Islamic Northern Nigeria supported by goofy southern Nigerian groups some of which are Christians. FACT.
In that war, Israel was supporting Biafra with arms, aid and diplomacy, even when most countries of the world deserted Biafra because of Biafra's tenuous position. FACT.

I would choose Israel TODAY to be a friend of Biafra, than any other nation on earth. Those who continue spreading conspiracy theories concerning Israel's intention for Biafra, are obtuse and goofy, and would lose my attention henceforth.  cool

And like I said: YOUR POSTS ARE ARE ALWAYS LITTERED WITH OUTRIGHT LIES AND GROSS EXAGGERATIONS!!!

I do not doubt your own "version" of an African history that is full of Muslim Africans always killing their Christian counterparts; after all theres a reason why Psychiatrists are paid so heavily---- some of us have movies playing in our heads, so realistic, that anyone that tells us we're just imagining things seems crazy to us.

Tell me:  Was the[b] HUTUS AND TUTSI[/b] COMBAT  a Christian v Muslim war? Was the Sierra Leonean Civil war between Muslims and Christians? What about the Liberian Civil war? What of the Angolan Civil war? How about recent skirmishes in Tunisia? Egypt? Libya? Algeria?

Maj.Nzeogwu and Maj.Ifeajuna's actions can be rightly characterized, using your warped logic, as RELIGIOUS CLEANSING because they killed the Sardauna (the Islamiic spiritual leader of Northern Nigeria), Mailamari, Tafawa Balewa and scores of other Muslims. For those who don't know: IFEAJUNA AND NZEOGWU WERE CHRISTIANS!!!!.

Dimka killed Gen.Murtala Muhammed. . . Dimka was a Christian, Murtala Muhammed was muslim. Abi no be so?

How about when Abiola died at the hands of Abacha, did they kill him because they were Christian and he was Muslim or Vice Versa? Were the troubles in Zaire and the Ivory Coast caused by Muslim v Christian struggles or just by intolerant, tribalistic and hate-mongering people like yourself who see nothing good in another tribe or faith? Do a deep-soul search. Ask yourself important questions. Why the hate? Why the lies? Try to look past your nose and try to cleanse your heart.

Nigeria and Sudan DO NOT EQUAL AFRICA. Besides, the Western World, without a proper understanding of the African Society, or its political terrain, is always quick to simplify every skirmish in its press just to give its viewers some sense of "understanding". Already, the bombings in Northern Nigeria have been termed "Christian South v Muslim North". Wheres the Christian South? The Middle Belt? The Old Mid-Western Region? The Western Region? The same areas where worshippers of both faiths are spouses, siblings, brothers and sitters?!

Nigeria does not have a Christian v Muslim problem. It never has, it never will. All Nigeria has is a bunch of tribal and evil bigots that will stop at nothing to ensure that the country is engulfed in flames--- using either bombs or flammable rhetoric. Even the Nigerian/Biafran Civil war WAS NOT A MUSLIM V CHRISTIAN WAR (No matter your attempts to revise history). Sudanese Civil war was not a Muslim v Christian war either; pick up your books.

Its so sad when I read posts like yours because it seems you just do not understand how influential you are by posting something on Mass Media. Or, maybe you do and your sole intent is to rile up unwarranted anger. Hopefully, you don't brainwash the same mind that'll blow your brains all over the pavement when you cross paths in real life.

Words carry a lot of weight; use it wisely.

P.S: The ONLY times Nigerians openly came out and tried to divide the country along religious lines, these actions were carried out by Christians: Lt.Col Emeka Ojukwu and Maj.Gideon Orkar. . . we all know how these adventures ended.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
2015 thingy ? you mean 2012 ?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Jenifa1: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

i'm talking about nigeria's disintegration
did they change it to 2012?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
OnlyTruth:

I would choose Israel TODAY to be a friend of Biafra, than any other nation on earth.

Nothing wrong with that, but let me tell you a little something that will blow your little mind:

NO MATTER WHAT STORIES YOUR BRAIN IS MAKING UP FOR YOU; YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ANYONE TO BE IN YOUR LIFE, TODAY, AS A FRIEND!!!

YOU DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FRIENDS CHOOSE YOU. You can't force someone into a relationship with you unless they want to.

But, hey, what do i know? After all, I'm not a narcissist.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenifa_:

i'm talking about nigeria's disintegration
did they change it to 2012?

oh my bad. didnt know they had a date for nigerias disintegration shocked soothsayers in action
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by buzugee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
kingoflag:

Nothing wrong with that, but let me tell you a little something that will blow your little mind:

NO MATTER WHAT STORIES YOUR BRAIN IS MAKING UP FOR YOU; YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ANYONE TO BE IN YOUR LIFE, TODAY, AS A FRIEND!!!

YOU DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FRIENDS CHOOSE YOU. You can't force someone into a relationship with you unless they want to.

But, hey, what do i know? After all, I'm not a narcissist.
he choosing israel because he wants free kegs of sacramental wine  grin drunk vato from the tribe of Gad
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by cap28: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

keep regurgitating the mantra you learnt from fox, cnn and nbc. I have already told you that to accuse me of being anti semetic makes about as much sense as me accusing you of being anti african for criticising chinese foreign policy - zionists jews are not semites.

Do you have difficulty comprehending the english language?

since when did criticism of a non semetic people's foreign policy equate to "anti semitism"?

do you know anything about the history of Nazism or the KKK?  

Are  you aware that both of the above received and in the case of the KKK still receive funding from the US govt?

Nazi germany's war machine was financed by JP morgan, Standard Oil, Ford Motors, General Motors and General Electric - all  bona fide american companies many of whom are still operating today.

The KKK was once described by Marcus Garvey as the invisible arm of the US govt  - you claim to live in the US but know nothing about the country, education isnt just about regurgitation of texts written by whites its about discovering the truth about the world around you.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by EzeUche(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
buzugee:

The Mayan Calendar is cyclical. Nothing is going to happen in 2012.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N2.1Billion Of N1,000 Notes Missing At NSPMC / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.