Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (1451 Views)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / 16 Lessons I Learnt After Losing My Virginity At 16 By Anna Kemarch / Help Me, Am Losing it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by trendphemmy(m): 2:07am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: - by 195(f): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2011
Im not suprised thats what Nigerian girls do to their men

U never start undecided
Re: - by Ranoscky(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2011
"Men are irresponsible!" And she miserably opened that her dirty legs WIDE for an 'irresponsible' man to piank dunk that HER dirty bush-pig-pit-hole called toto, abi?. . . Her pikin sef diggest d yeye tin wey im mama tellam, without second thought, she tel u say she no do again, u sef dey kolo-mara because say she no do again? I dey disapointed in u, walai. Common, leave dat yeye gal make she waka FAR jare! NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!!
Re: - by lailaiwala: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2011
OP,
some mothers just ruin their children's lives without a care. the girl is being affected by her bitter and selfish mother. also the girl may temporarily hate you because you made her kill her baby. i know 2 women who have had abortions a long time ago. they're both angry biatches. true story. and neither can have children now. but i'm sure that won't happen to your girl. undecided

i am not going to say give her some time to come to her senses, because i am afraid it may take years even decades before her eyes open. open to understand that each relationship is unique and that it is what you make it. both the man and the woman are responsible for how it turns out. but a lot of bitter mothers don't tell their daughters that. they make themselves look like an angel and their husband the devil and in so doing mess up their daughters life prospects.

what you need to do is to get your girl away from her mother. tell her father you think she's the one losing her mind, not you. i know a doctor husband is a great catch so any girl that's just going to give that up without a fight is definitely going crazy.  cheesy
Re: - by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2011
^^^
Jeeeeezzzzzz christ,i nominate this post as the award winning post of the year.
Some mothers are just senseless and selfish.
Re: - by Ranoscky(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2011
Crown Prince:

^^^
Jeeeeezzzzzz christ,i nominate this post as the award winning post of the year.
Some mothers are just senseless and selfish.
I dey tel u!
Re: - by Exponental(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2011
OP, I av nothin against d mother, she might be reacting 2 d abortion.
It's ur girl dat hasnt decided who she wants 2 live her future with.
Heartbreak may take a long tym 2 heal but I advice, let her go, concentrate on ur studies n be d best u want 2 be. Afterall, if u fail, she will mock u n justify her actions.
My experience abt heartbreak was "badder" than urs. She "was" so glued 2 me but just stoppd seeing (somone who lost her voice wen i travelld n got restored on seein me), it was like a "spiritual thing (jazz) on her". I started anoda relatnshp abt 2 monts after in d pains hopin 4 a change bt dats gone cos "she wasnt meant 4 me."
I'm alot happier now.
Let her go, ur future shouldnt be affected cos of a girl.
(I hope u didnt carry out d abortion without her consent, else u are d culprit.)

1 Like

Re: - by trendphemmy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
The abortion was with her consent and it is btw d 2 of us and God, her mom doesn't kno anything.she even said she neva doubted my loyalty
Re: - by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Guy u're on a long tin,why did u allow her to abort in the first place?
Re: - by iice(f): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
Scary the students we have these days.

Anyway, both of you need to find something to do. You on your studies, her on finding herself.
Re: - by Onuohasworld(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
pls let her be, unless ur ugly lukg or u lack the confidence 2 get another girl, the more u beg the more she dey form, i understand u love her,but read 4 ur exams,,they end up regretting their actions and start begging 4 4giveness, try 2 move on, no gal is worth dying 4.
Re: - by IbroSaunks(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
maybe when u truly realise that if u don't study, you'll fail, or when u fail, ull snap out of it!
Re: - by AfroBlue(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
@op

Go to either an athletic track, gym, or football field and train like you are competing for some type of world class championship. This exercise will raise the serotonin hormones in your brain and get you out of your funk.

Guaranteed to work!

serotonin hormone and exercise

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DVCL_enUS371&ix=hcb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=serotonin+hormone#pq=serotonin+hormone&hl=en&cp=24&gs_id=s&xhr=t&q=serotonin+hormone+and+exercise&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1C1DVCL_enUS371&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=serotonin+hormone+and+ex&aq=0w&aqi=q-w1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2f0b188327e19041&biw=1280&bih=933
Re: - by born2boink(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
5 steps to relieve this.
1.Grab a bottle of alcohol as a next girlfriend.
2.Start attending love peddlers Joint or clubs every night
3.Get the best shoe,cloths,jeans and lovable cream to town around
4.enrolled in better programes,school or society to meet up with groups to help your day if you are not working
5.Ensure you mix up with guys ,

if you get hard so much after all these then smoke indian hemp, your problem is over
Re: - by Exponental(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Irrespective of oda good advices u get, dont lose concentration on ur studies.
Re: - by NotNairalandi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
op,relax ur mind.she must surely come back to u.
Re: - by Lobi(f): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ op focus on your studies dear,girlfriends come and go but your certificate is going no where.she might be going through a lot of stress,give her time and lots of space,she might come around
Re: - by seedord247(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
OP how many abortion you don do self. You no con ask me. mshewww. Guy move on with your life.
Re: - by afm4ever(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
sorry man but u have to move on with ur life this will taught u a big lesson wen in a relationship try to limit ur love 4 a girl dont pour ur whole let ur love 4 her have limit incase if a situation like this occures she will be some where enjoying herself and ur killing urself thinking about her u have to move on man
Re: - by trendphemmy(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2012
Niralanders she came back a week ago begging, she said it was one pastor dat told her am going to be great and a lot of people are after my life( most stupid excuse of dis generation). She started crying and calling. Thank God I passed my exams as d best in my class. I channelled my anger to something beta. She wants to come back....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On This Girl / I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister / Ladies, Ask Him Out This Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.