Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita (3198 Views)

Nigerian Banks To Start Mass Sacking Due To Naira Fall!! / Death Of Skilled Manpower In Nigeria / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita by tanimola22: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2011
In recent years, I have noticed the defection of some of Vetiva's smartest and most qualified people to RenCap. I can name at least 3 people who have defected, with the most recent one being a guy I knew back then at school. He graduated when I was in my first year. The guy spent about 5 years at Vetiva, went to Wharton for his MBA and joined RenCap afterwards.

My question is, what has so far been responsible for this movement? Is Vetiva now shitty? Is RenCap a better remunerating company than Vetiva? The best guys are evidently leaving Vetiva on a daily, weekly, monthly or year basis. Why?

Oya, pepu, let the reasons start flowing in.

T22.

1 Like

Re: Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita by chamber2(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
I am not aware of this development. however, i think you should at least tell us the reason(s) your friend gave for leaving Vetiva.

do you still have an insider at vetiva
Re: Mass Movement Of Skilled Professionals From Vetiva Capital To Renaissance Capita by tanimola22: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
chamber2:

I am not aware of this development. however, i think you should at least tell us the reason(s) your friend gave for leaving Vetiva.

do you still have an insider at vetiva

The guy wasn't my friend. He was just a high flyer that I got to know back then. His classmate was my roommate, but I have lost contact with that my roommate.

I tell you, the development is real. Ask people and they will confirm it, if they want to be truthful. I don't just want to start naming names.

T22

(1) (Reply)

CIS Professional Exams 2016 / Selling Moin-moin As A Blue Collar Job / Goin For Masters In Uk Or Staying Back In Nigeria With An 80k Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.