Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Studying In Malaysia - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Studying In Malaysia (1099 Views)

Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa? / Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Malaysia by markbent: 3:31am On Dec 27, 2011
hello, here is another oportunity to study abroad.
why waiting for the strike to be over, i think u av a better choice . studying in malaysia is the cheapest education abroad.
food are not expensive. school fees are affordable even by average nigerian' can send his or her daughter to school in malaysia.
i am not saying this because i want to persuade u to come and study here no. i am syudying curently in one of the university in malaysia.
if you want to come and study here is ok.
warning: please do not come and study in malaysia if you don't have a sponsore. do not come with the hope of working and schooling.
it does not work here like that. you must have to finish your school before you can be giving any job. if you are interested ,
contact me on :madoxd@yahoo.com .

I always make sure that i tell all my clients coming to malaysia to study what they need to know.
Re: Studying In Malaysia by ephilipand: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2012
Interested omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Malaysia by markbent: 3:30am On Jun 11, 2012
ok, if u are interested
markbent: hello, here is another oportunity to study abroad.
why waiting for the strike to be over, i think u av a better choice . studying in malaysia is the cheapest education abroad.
food are not expensive. school fees are affordable even by average nigerian' can send his or her daughter to school in malaysia.
i am not saying this because i want to persuade u to come and study here no. i am syudying curently in one of the university in malaysia.
if you want to come and study here is ok.
warning: please do not come and study in malaysia if you don't have a sponsore. do not come with the hope of working and schooling.
it does not work here like that. you must have to finish your school before you can be giving any job. if you are interested ,
contact me on :madoxd@yahoo.com .

I always make sure that i tell all my clients coming to malaysia to study what they need to know.
u can call: +60166481266

(1) (Reply)

Admission Processing Into Summit University, Offa 2015/2016 Is Currently I / Study Abroad In The Russian Federation / Get A Scholarship Based Admission In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.