Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 (3281 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / 12 Profitable Home Based Business Ideas And Opportunities / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by allanohize(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2011
Hi,

I would like to mentor 30 interested nairalanders (Nigerians) into starting and running a successful homebased business with just N70k.

What I do is import smoked fish from some west african countries and sell locally.

I will link you guys up with sellers, those who will smoke the fish, the couriers or freighters, as well as all the other contacts you need.

Weekly earnings for part time participants hovers around N30k. Weekly earnings for full time participants is around N60k.

You retain total control of your investment and can quit at anytime with no loss to you.

Send an email to allandasilvasnr@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by yamakuza: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2011
Dont we have smoked fish to export?
Re: Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by segunjowo(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Don't know what the problem is with Nigerian. I mean, can't we do without import? Can't we just think about export? Damn! Must you laden Nigeria with all sort of nonsense? The Ijaw and Ilaje people of Nigeria are know for fish business, fresh or smoked. Can't you walk up to them and arrange for commercial request/demand to satisfy your supply chain? Na wa oh! With the rate imported products are coming to this country, we will soon import sands to build our houses. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by allanohize(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2011
The fishery industry in Nigeria is near dead. Its sad that most commercial fishing in Nigeria is handled by foreigners. Their costs or market prices are higher than the imported ones not counting the inconsistency in supplies. The average Nigerian needs not be exploited by these foreigners and their high costs. Think about this. Besides importing from another country at a cheaper rate does not mean you still can't export to other countries still.

All the same, good observation above. Thanks.
Re: Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by ayodele123(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Is it realistic to set up a smoked fish business with N70k and earn N60k weekly in returns?
Re: Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 by Topeby: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2012
You can also check this. It will help you:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info

(1) (Reply)

Promising Job Without Action / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Soya Beans Processing Factory / Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.