Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Oau: Admission Latest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau: Admission Latest (865 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau: Admission Latest by fagbohun4j(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2011
Want the latest info. on OAU addmisns? Reach me on dis numbers: 07037142850 nd 08188980931. Some lists are out already but there is still hope of being admitd into the great citadel of learning. Remain blessd.
Re: Oau: Admission Latest by judethink: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2011
whats the latest info? i didnt see my POST UTMe result but i applied for economics and i didnt use the school for my first choice, is their any hope for me?
Re: Oau: Admission Latest by fagbohun4j(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
U av to get to d school computer centre to lodge ur complaints so as to see ur p.utme result coz without d result, ur % of gaining admisn into OAU is 0.
Re: Oau: Admission Latest by PECng: 3:03pm On May 16, 2022
The Next Things for OAU Aspirants Now that they have Passed their UTME
Yearly, I always advise OAU aspirants to never have a reason to wait till OAU says something about post-UTME before they start making moves about their admission processes; there are thousands (if not millions) of UTME applicants who chose OAU as their choice of school, but the 200/400 total UTME score required by OAU for an aspirant to qualify for their post-UTME cuts the competition down by lots of thousands to fewer thousands who will also have to compete in the post-UTME before the school’s departments would give out their cutoff marks to cut more thousands of applicants off to the level of having just a few hundreds or less per department. This would mean that from the level of picking up a UTME form and choosing OAU, to the level of admission, being an OAU aspirant would mean that you are competing with thousands of people who want the same thing you want, and there are a lot of things you must do differently and better to be what determines whether you win in the competition or you lose in it. CONTINUE READING HERE https://www.pecngr.com/2022/05/the-next-things-for-oau-aspirants-now.html

(1) (Reply)

Oau, Unilag, Uniben And Futa Question On Post Ume Available / Join And Vote For The Next Blackberry Generation / University Of Ghana, Legon - An Overview: Compare With UI, LAG,OAU,ABU Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.