Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write (5621 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by mrwils(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
To My Dearest , ,

You know that I'm a person of few words. I don't often say what is on my mind and even if I do, it usually doesn't come out quite right. But what I do not express verbally doesn't mean I don't feel it in my heart.

I may not say I love you everyday as some do. I may not have bought you beautiful gifts on occasions that matter. I may not have empathized when you were crying out for understanding. And I may not have done the right things to make you feel loved.

If you are going to judge me on these things alone, I know I have failed miserably. But if only you could look through my heart to see who it is beating for, you would know the depth of my love for you.

Darling, my emotions may not show but a love that is mostly hidden like mine is always deep and eternal. My heart can accommodate no other apart from you and I know this is how it is going to be for the rest of my life.

Expressionless I may be. Cold I may seem. But true love doesn't need to be shown. It resides in the heart just as how it resides deep in mine. And no matter the seasons that will come and go, it will be there withstanding the test of time.

As I write this today, the words are hard to flow. It is not my nature to be expressive. But no matter what, I want you to know that you are loved and cherished. And I want you to know that I do care. My words will never be able to describe exactly how I feel so, let me end this letter with 3 simple words, straight from my heart:

I love you.

Forever yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by mrwils(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
My Dearest , ,

Up until a few months ago, I still believe that true love only happens to others. I, on the other hand, was contented leading a solitary existence given my own eccentricities. But fate obviously has different plans in store for me when our paths crossed.

When we first met, feelings that I didn't know existed stirred in my heart. An unexplained desire to know you better and a burning hope that I made a good impression. It is not often that we come across a person in our lives that we want him/her to take notice of us and ignite the spark that is embedded in our hearts.

You are that person to me and my instinct has not been wrong. With each successive date, I come home with a stronger and stronger longing to make this last. A firmer belief that you are the one that I could share my life with. And a deepening love that reached a depth that I have never ever experienced.

For some, love doesn't occur in an instant. Even I used to think that love takes some time to grow, especially the kind of deep love that envelops us now. But love can also be strange. If the person feels right in every way, love can take on a level of intensity that we never knew we are capable of feeling.

And this is what I'm experiencing right now. Being with you is comfort, love, security, contentment, passion and happiness, all rolled into one. A myriad of feelings but each works with one another to build a profound emotion in my heart that only you are capable of arousing. This relationship may be fairly new right now but I can earnestly say that I love you with all my heart.

Loving you always ,
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
^That's short to you?I wonder what long will be like.

@topic, bleeping Ex
I just want to use this medium to tell you that thunder go fire you for wetin you do me,devil.
Thanks
Your no 1 hater.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Goldieluks: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lol @ cocoa chick is still hurting.

Dear Ex,
Just wanna tell you that it was a pleasure meeting you and after breaking up with you,my life
has never been more smoother,sweeter and my relationship has never been more successful,thanks
for paving this special way for me.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Kslib(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear ex
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by iice(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wishing you the best. Stay cool.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Goldie,I'm not dear but he was really a jerk. grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
dear ex, i tort u were smarter! What was i even tinkin! If i'm Given 10 of u, free to choose a wife frm, i'll simply say THANks, but NO thanks!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Freetoto I knew it, the truth is coming out gradually. This is the 3rd bitter comment you v made about your previous relationship. You got violated a huh? That's why u see all men as vampire lol.

@topic,

Dear Authe, you're one of the most amazing beautiful black woman on earth in/out. You will always be my best friend and a close family friend as always, I wish you all the best in your marriage. That motherrfuckerr better treat you right else I'mma break his bones.

Regards,
D.O
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Freecocoa I knew it, the truth is coming out gradually. This is the 3rd bitter comment you v made about your previous relationship. You got violated a huh? That's why u see all men as vampire lol.

REALFOOL101,stop stalking me na,must you w@nk at my every post?with the way you are going I'll have to get a bodyguard on NL,this obsession is getting out of hand,so I had a bad relationship,most of has,what's the biggy? All men aren't vampires but I'm certain you are one.*pours him holy water and hits him with a cruxifix*

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

REALFOOL101,[b]stop stalking me na,must you w@nk at my every post?with the way you are going I'll have to get a bodyguard on NL,this obsession is getting out of hand,so I had a bad relationship,most of has,what's the biggy? All men aren't vampires but I'm certain you are one.*pours him holy water and hits him with a cruxifix* [/b]

YAWNNNNN. .

Gross

grin undecided
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Ehimakonor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hello sweet
Princess how are you . U are going to die and rot in hell i promise u that
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
dear ex,
aka mr. 2 inches  wink

do you, i'm already doing me!
& you weren't good anyway tongue grin

tootles!! cheesy

-MsDarkSkin  kiss
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by 195(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
bomboclatt undecided
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by terrifikjo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear Ex

tort of u just came into my mind and i felt that i was really naive when we wer still together. i didn't fu<k u well enough and i regret that. wish i could WIPE u once more^^
10x
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear ****.Jst wanted u to know I fooled u all along. I never really liked you, That is why I didn't introduce you to any of my family, U are a good sex (u know ow to please a man) but u're not the kind of person I'll love to be with for more than a week, I enjoyed the f*, kng and I wish it lasted a little while longer, And for all the shit u did, F.*CK U.
your fuxks mate,
12 inches
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by bekay911(f): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have no x neither do i av y
Ehimakonor:

Hello sweet
            Princess how are you . U are going to die and rot in hell i promise u that
wicked
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Britta: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hi dear,

I've always known it and it's now very clear that you do not have direction in life as old as you are. People around us then thought I was waiting my time with you while you thought I was waiting for you to change or find yourself a life, but that's not true cos; I was pass those time with you while waiting for my then boyfriend to settle down in the U.S. Five year later I traveled, you are still the way I left you. WHAT A SHAME!! grin
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by slimyem: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear ex,
you were my two Ms-my mistake and misery!
Thank God you messed it all up.i'm better without you!
I 'm not interested in your life neither do i wish you nothing.
May we never cross paths.EVER!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Parisgoodman(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Why would i write a note for/to my Ex? What happened 2 SHAKESPEAR? Na to recommend one wicked quote for her make she go read hang die!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Flashaldrin(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
I dont have an ex, and never will.
I'm too careful for that.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by slimyem: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Flashaldrin:

never say never!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by bekay911(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Flashaldrin:

u neva can tell
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Flashaldrin(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
slimyem:

never say never!
never say never say never!!! wink
bekay911:

u neva can tell
I'm telling you i'm too careful for that. Trust me. . .
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by pato405(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
hey ex, guess you tot you were smart. hahahhhaa, sorry to disappoint you 'cos I'm smarter. I knew it even from the first day that you were a B-I-T-C-H. I was just waiting for the best time to jilt you and I enjoyed rending your emotions. if given another chance, I'll treat you even worse. bloody spineless gormless strumpet. F*uck u!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by sistajay(f): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Mr EX,I wish you nothin but the best!!
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by bekay911(f): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2011
Flashaldrin:

never say never say never!!! winkI'm telling you i'm too careful for that. Trust me. . .
alrite cyber bro. Wish u gudluck in ur non-ex career
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2011
@contributors,
Hahahahahaaha,one can deduce from the responses here who the victims of heartbreaks are.
If you wish your Ex well,definately you are having it smooth,but if yours is on the contarily,sorry,even up till now,you are still heartbroken and disillusion.
For, me i keep changing women like wrappers so i do not understand the terminology,AN EX.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by Freesia(f): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2011
Dear X

Ironic we have to keep bumping into each other,(even though we now live in different cities).Funny we can now look back and smile + talk about our mistakes and the good times we shared.Glad we have let go of the anger,sadness and moved on respectively to bigger and better things.

Yours Truly

P.
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by mobf: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2011
^^ Well said
Re: If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write by 195(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2011
Dear mzdar kitty skin

Nor be your fault, I blame myself in the first place

mtschewwww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? / Birthday Mate / Meet Beautiful And Handsome Nigerian Singles On Naijachats.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.