Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? (1240 Views)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Address Of Cement Factories In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? by Seun(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2006
Please, can you help me find out the e-mail address of an organisation in lagos? The place is Associated Corporate Servers Limited, 11, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria. Their duty is providing Diamond Bank and some other banks with contract staff.

From my inbox.
Re: Email Address Of Associated Corporate Servers Limited? by hausadreturn(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Seun:
Please, can you help me find out the e-mail address of an organisation in lagos? The place is Associated Corporate Servers Limited, 11, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria. Their duty is providing Diamond Bank and some other banks with contract staff.

From my inbox.
Hello Seun...
I'm sure you'll be wondering why I had to send this message here. I have to apologize because I know it's absurd kind of. It seems there's no direct place to get the nairaland technicians here that's why.

I have an account with the name "hausa" that I've been using for sometime, but I discovered I can't help it because whenever I log in, I see lots and lots of mentions that aren't directed to me. This became frustrating that I had to be using this current moniker. Although I've been using this for quite some time, I want to return to the old moniker "hausa".

Kindly help me fix this problem... thanks.
Nairaland is the best.

(1) (Reply)

New Wave Of ATM Fraud In Naija - How Safe Are Our ATM Cards? / Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card / Vessel For Hire Or Charter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.