Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Yabatech Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Registration (2145 Views)

Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out / Yabatech Registration Update [2009/2010] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
sure mre of us almost complete reg & bout to pay sch fee()nd.well me am on course reg level.so those who are bout to screened should com with the original and photocopy of the fflowin for screening
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
o'level/statmnt of result,data print out,jamb&p/jamb result,testimonial,payment history,college receipt,birth certificate,2 reference letters. note: ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT. meet you guys on matric day, mech engine student watch out, signed:dolphine
Re: Yabatech Registration by tosnat: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
when is the matric day?@ dolphin
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
not yet stated
tosnat:

when is the matric day?@ dolphin
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2011
ll
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
contact me concerning what course to tick for registration for all dept ma contact 08082236767,08097250588 no charges pls
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2011
update
Re: Yabatech Registration by abiolabello: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
guyz plz wen is d yabatech part time form going 2b out, plz tel me[tr][/tr]
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2012
sorry it's closed
abiolabello:

guyz plz wen is d yabatech part time form going 2b out, plz tel me[tr][/tr]
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2012
matric day slated for 18 jan
Re: Yabatech Registration by Salore(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
hello my fellow nairalanders,the issue on ground about the screening exercise of yabatech is what is bothering me partaining the deadline which is stated to be jan13.the question is,are there going to be any extension due to the holidays and strike on ground or the date stated is for only those that have not been able to pay acceptance fee cos wht is hindering me now is my testimonial ,i don't know if i can in any way do the screening without testimonial.pls i need u guys reply.thanks
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2012
no way without testimonial but i think there will be an extension if the strike affect the school so i think the best thing is wait till monday and see if the sch runs or lecture.f-more u av to get ur testimonial fast
Salore:

hello my fellow nairalanders,the issue on ground about the screening exercise of yabatech is what is bothering me partaining the deadline which is stated to be jan13.the question is,are there going to be any extension due to the holidays and strike on ground or the date stated is for only those that have not been able to pay acceptance fee cos wht is hindering me now is my testimonial ,i don't know if i can in any way do the screening without testimonial.pls i need u guys reply.thanks
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
have you paid your SUG fee, (#700)
Re: Yabatech Registration by Salore(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
@DOLPHINS,THE SUG FEE IS FOR WHAT PLS I REALLY NEED U TO ENLIGHTEN ME MORE COS I AM STILL WAITING TO BE CLEARED.THANKS
Re: Yabatech Registration by Felepumpin(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
The sug fee is the student union government fee.
Its nt compulsory 4 u to pay b4 u ar cleared jus lik i havnt payed 4 lst year,
Dnt b silly lik mi cz yabatech treats a lot of Zap up ,so pay early and nw
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2012
not neccesary u pay now b4 been cleared but very neccesary after sch fee payment.do u av your ORIGINAL jamb?
Salore:

@DOLPHINS,THE SUG FEE IS FOR WHAT PLS I REALLY NEED U TO ENLIGHTEN ME MORE COS I AM STILL WAITING TO BE CLEARED.T
Re: Yabatech Registration by Salore(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Pls does anyone no when the clearing will end.i have not been able to clear because of my testimonial,i dont know what to do or should i go to the admin and explain to one of the officer for consideration cos i have all my credentials ready including my statement of result. just hoping to get it tommorrow.i need ur reply pls.God bless u all
Re: Yabatech Registration by Salore(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
Pls does anyone no when the clearing will end.i have not been able to clear because of my testimonial,i dont know what to do or should i go to the admin and explain to one of the officer for consideration cos i have all my credentials ready including my statement of result. just hoping to get it tommorrow.i need ur reply pls.God bless u all
Re: Yabatech Registration by Dolphine92(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
update

(1) (Reply)

Cross River University Of Technology(crutech) Calabar Campus, Cross River State / ASUU Strike: Oau Students Storm Osogbo / 2015/2016 Federal University, Birnin Kebbi Kebbi State POST UTME FORM08032684166

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.