Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones (9548 Views)

PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) / Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by ikomi2014: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Benoti: woo yes i do but i will nd ur email and phone no to send detail over. d site dat pple like me used to buy goods cheap outside and it is delivered to me in nigeria to my place of office so send my ur email i will send it over

Mr Ben, please I need the site and any other details you feel I would need. See below my email address and Number.
Manuelvin2kelvin97@yahoo.com
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by emmy4lov(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Benoti: woo yes i do but i will nd ur email and phone no to send detail over. d site dat pple like me used to buy goods cheap outside and it is delivered to me in nigeria to my place of office so send my ur email i will send it over
. Pls am also interested here is my details. Emmy4lov@gmail.com 07065173203.. Thank you
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by calltonia2000: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Interested calltonia2000@yahoo.com
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kevoneal: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
no reply
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by tessylove2(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Benoti:
woo yes i do but i will nd ur email and phone no to send detail over. d site dat pple like me used to buy goods cheap outside and it is delivered to me in nigeria to my place of office so send my ur email i will send it over
Good evening pls I need details too my email is mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk ...God bless u
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by detrinity(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls am also interested my email sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by lambvard: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls I need it . Afolabi_babatunde18@yahoo.com
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kaposky(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
hi every one, i have finally written a short report on the site
and how you can get it easily plus every other details you need to
start your importation business successfully.
I will post it here soon.
You will love it
Be expectant
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by tessylove2(f): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Following...
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by tessylove2(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Benoti:
woo yes i do but i will nd ur email and phone no to send detail over. d site dat pple like me used to buy goods cheap outside and it is delivered to me in nigeria to my place of office so send my ur email i will send it over
pls kindly send to me too mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kaposky(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
Get free report on top 20 peculiar products you can import and sell instantly on top eCommerce sites in Nigeria and make over 1800% pure profits.
Get it the free report at smartonlinebusinesses.com/FreeReportPDF

or
at http:///umKfn4
If you can't get the link correctly here, check the signature page below.

Its A FREE Gift for you to start your mini importation business now and succeed.

Thank you
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by loverboy80(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2015
I am interested and my email is phuckler@rocketmail.com
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kaposky(f): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello everyone,
if you love mini importation business,
I have written a free report of 20 peculiar products
that sell fast here in Nigeria and its very important that you get it.
It is free.
Reason is that its a waste of time and resources importing what people are not
ready to buy.
I have taken the pain off your neck by revealing the 20 top products that sell fast
in Nigeria that you can import right now and make your fast cash immediately.
Check it from my signature link below.
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by BerrySparklez(f): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
please send the details to zacky007d@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kaposky(f): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Check my signature below and visit the link to gain access to my mini importation guide.
Enjoy
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by kaposky(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Get my mini importation guide for this black Friday price #2000 instead of #10,000. 80% discount .Don't miss this offer .See my s ignature for the website
Re: Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
nn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? / How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.