Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} (103933 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by mrnononsense: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Suggestions,discussions nd
everything partaining to unilag
admissions r highly welcum here,
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by aliandro(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
akokites aspirant let us start dis thread for 2012.an experience person in unilag shuld join dis group to put us tru
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Adefolarin19(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2011
we all know the procedures, Jamb Score/8 = 50%, Post Jamb Score/2 = 50%, I.e 100%, E.g jamb Score is 280 & post jamb score is 70, 280/8= 35
70/2= 35
aggregate = 70, Pls be wise in course selection, it matters alot, Thanx[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2011
in unilag is acturial science a competitive course
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by abiolabello: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]plz cn any1 hlp me wen d lag part time form wil b out nd ao much is d sch fees 4 management course
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by mrnononsense: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
great job guys kip d flag rollin,@ joshua,i only knew dat 282 student chose d course durin last ume(1st choice candidate}also inside d jamb brochure lag requested 4 Futher maths in d o'level,
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Oladg2: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
Can someone who scored 300in jamb and 40 in post utme and his aggregate equal to 57.5 mean why such persone meet d cut off mark, Can he/she gain d admission? because of post utme score, as d mark is not up to 50
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by omokay01: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
hey peepz,
I just completed my jamb registration and I filled in Unilag for medccine, what is their post ume cut off for last year. Thanks
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ mr nonsence on d jamb brochure under acturial science it is writen;utme subject:as in accountancy,so i feel futher maths is nt compulsary sir
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
@mr nononsense help me comfirm very wel sir,sory 4 d wrong speling of ur name sir
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by greatolus: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ joshua ,all candidates who chooses acturial science and does not have f/maths were not given admission. wise up now,
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Emmaesty(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
Pls i'll like to know d rite subject combination for mass comm in JAMB.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
wat about insurance is it competitive
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by gokuu(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2011
Joshua15:

wat about insurance is it competitive
All course in UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS are competitive. But insurance is not as sought-after as business Administration or Finance.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by gokuu(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2011
Emma_esty:

whatever you do, government/geography and literature must be present in your combination.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by gokuu(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2011
omokay01:

hey peepz,
I just completed my jamb registration and I filled in Unilag for medccine, what is their post ume cut off for last year. Thanks
Medicine c/o last year was 76%, so you have a lot to do.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2011
gud mornin 2 u all(both student nd prospetive student)of unilag
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by mrnononsense: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2011
@ Gokuu and odas God bless u all,
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by mrnononsense: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Gokuu,greatolu and odas God bless u all,
greatolus:

@ joshua ,all candidates who chooses acturial science and does not have f/maths were not given admission. wise up now,
in addition 2 what Greatolu has said check aCTURIAL SCIENCE ON PAGE 38 -under special consideration,afta direct entry,u wil see utme,den d 1st info, and pls joshua am a yung boi oooo,why all dis sir's?
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by whilly: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Please i will like to know the subject combination for history and strategy studies
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
@mr nononsence are u a student dere?sir is jst a sign of respect
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Emmaesty(f): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
@gokuu thanks,i just registered to day and my subjects are:Econs,Gov't,Lit-in-eng nd English
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
I appreciate d fact that this thread was open on time to avoid one mistake or the other, by the grace of God I'm an insider in UNILAG(check out 2011/2012 UNILAG thread),  That is by the way, however.

As prospective Akokites, the journey have just commenced, no panicking though. Your first disqualification will start from your JAMB registration. This year JAMB have decided to accredit business centers to do registration, most business centers are cutting corners, if you patronize this type of people you already have problems. Two weeks ago, JAMB was already touring biz centers to see if they meet requirement, in Lagos eleven business centers were indispose for not meeting requirement, and 73 candidates are already affected. They probably are reading and praying for admission-but that is vain effort already. They are already delisted from the database and they don't know. This is a serious secret one ought not to unfold but I promised myself the people after me must not suffer where I can assist. So wise up.
    For those of you using special center, demand for the writing material that accompanies d JAMB form, else you'll not be allow into the exam hall on d exam day. Quote me or they say 'a trial will convince you.
    Furthermore, please look at the JAMB subject combination for ur course as many times as possible. If u fill d wrong subject & gain admission, UNILAG tagged u 'unregistrable' and that is all 4 u. I've twenty people on merit list that are taking JAMB again this yr owing 2 d above reason, we went 2 all offices, brought a letter from the presidency all 2 no avail. If they care with time most of them will tell u cos most of them were Nlanders.
    All courses in Engineering, computer science, Actuarial science and from this year pure mathematics requires credit in further mathematics. Plz take note.

If u stay close to UNILAG or in Lagos, I just say come to UNILAG for your JAMB form, thumb printing and online registration, or do verify the business center u're registering on JAMB website. Another anomaly JAMB webmaster  discover on Tuesday; some business centers can't save candidate thumb print, so when filling d form, they thumb print on the candidate's behalf. Please b vigilant.

As for UNILAG, do any enquiry(even d unthinkable) by God's grace I'll humbly assist. But nothing much dudes. UNILAG SECRET: READ HARD, AVOID ANY TRIVIAL ERRORS AND PRAY, TARGET NOTHING BUT MERIT LIST. ANYTHING BELOW THAT NA LONG THING OH. U'LL WALK AND B TIRED & PROBABLY AT THE END NOTHING-EVEN if is one mark below cut-off.
     DISCARD D ILLUSION: UNILAG IS WHO U KNOW & UR MONEY. Meet cut-off and u're in school on merit.

Will always b here with u till matriculation
Again, just read, read, and read.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Don1Dee(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
abiolabello:

[color=#990000][/color]plz cn any1 hlp me wen d lag part time form wil b out nd ao much is d sch fees 4 management course
Which of d part time, we have DLI, Mass Comm p/t. Est. Mgt, French, Creative Art and HRDB courses, Please be specific.

Oladg2:

Can someone who scored 300in jamb and 40 in post utme and his aggregate equal to 57.5 mean why such persone meet d cut off mark,  Can he/she gain d admission? because of post utme score, as d mark is not up to 50
To criteria for d past three years is;
POst JAMB/UTME minimum = 40
Aggregate =50

omokay01:

hey peepz,
Now start reading oh, highest c/o 4 this yr.

Emma_esty:

whilly:

Please i will like to know the subject combination for history and strategy studies
Plz don't rely on anybody 4 this. Do it urself 2 avoid "them, he/she say" Don't u have a brochure? Let me send one 2 u.

gokuu:

All course in UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS are competitive. But insurance is not as sought-after as business Administration or Finance.
On point answer.
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by Joshua15(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
@don1dee jst finish my jamb reg wat is d cut off mark 4 insurance
Re: University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} by tosnat: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2011
Don1Dee:

I appreciate d fact that this thread was open on time to avoid one mistake or the other, by the grace of God I'm an insider in UNILAG(check out 2011/2012 UNILAG thread),  That is by the way, however.

As prospective Akokites, the journey have just commenced, no panicking though. Your first disqualification will start from your JAMB registration. This year JAMB have decided to accredit business centers to do registration, most business centers are cutting corners, if you patronize this type of people you already have problems. Two weeks ago, JAMB was already touring biz centers to see if they meet requirement, in Lagos eleven business centers were indispose for not meeting requirement, and 73 candidates are already affected. They probably are reading and praying for admission-but that is vain effort already. They are already delisted from the database and they don't know. This is a serious secret one ought not to unfold but I promised myself the people after me must not suffer where I can assist. So wise up.
    For those of you using special center, demand for the writing material that accompanies d JAMB form, else you'll not be allow into the exam hall on d exam day. Quote me or they say 'a trial will convince you.
    Furthermore, please look at the JAMB subject combination for your course as many times as possible. If u fill d wrong subject & gain admission, UNILAG tagged u 'unregistrable' and that is all 4 u. I've twenty people on merit list that are taking JAMB again this yr owing 2 d above reason, we went 2 all offices, brought a letter from the presidency all 2 no avail. If they care with time most of them will tell u cos most of them were Nlanders.
    All courses in Engineering, computer science, Actuarial science and from this year pure mathematics requires credit in further mathematics. Plz take note.

If u stay close to UNILAG or in Lagos, I just say come to UNILAG for your JAMB form, thumb printing and online registration, or do verify the business center u're registering on JAMB website. Another anomaly JAMB webmaster  discover on Tuesday; some business centers can't save candidate thumb print, so when filling d form, they thumb print on the candidate's behalf. Please b vigilant.

As for UNILAG, do any enquiry(even d unthinkable) by God's grace I'll humbly assist. But nothing much dudes. UNILAG SECRET: READ HARD, AVOID ANY TRIVIAL ERRORS AND PRAY, TARGET NOTHING BUT MERIT LIST. ANYTHING BELOW THAT NA LONG THING OH. U'LL WALK AND B TIRED & PROBABLY AT THE END NOTHING-EVEN if is one mark below cut-off.
     DISCARD D ILLUSION: UNILAG IS WHO U KNOW & your MONEY. Meet cut-off and u're in school on merit.

Will always b here with u till matriculation
Again, just read, read, and read.

i commend u man,i pray dis guys appreciate.thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.