Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is This A Scam Or Not? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This A Scam Or Not? (2730 Views)

Is SCAM Or Real???? / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Scam Or Not? by Slyr0x: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2012
Dual Core:

Dude, there's this babe I see at the bar but whenever I come out of the pool to chyke her she vanishes. She's dark, tall, smiles a lot, long hair. Can you help me with her details?  sad

Na she be dis

[img width=300]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l363/popcicles09/th_ugly-girl.jpg[/img]
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not? by DualCore1: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
Striking resemblance! lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not? by richiepauls: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Do you know that cliff Odebala has played another fast one on people sometime last year using a site (talkafricadotco) as his con tool?

The silent treatment is what he is using presently and has gone with almost 4 million naira from unsuspecting Nigerians.

Such rip off will keep happening unless victims have a platform on which they can lay their complain and put their experience for others to see and not also fall victim.

His recent site is nairaboards dot com... and I think He has a big fish he is targetting.....
Nigerians have to be careful

People defraud people and others just look away and even let them defraud more people. How do we change our image in the outside world for the better? God help Nigeria
Re: Is This A Scam Or Not? by semasir: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Have you got his details please or what are your issues with him so far?

richiepauls:

Do you know that cliff Odebala has played another fast one on people sometime last year using a site (talkafricadotco) as his con tool?

The silent treatment is what he is using presently and has gone with almost 4 million naira from unsuspecting Nigerians.

Such rip off will keep happening unless victims have a platform on which they can lay their complain and put their experience for others to see and not also fall victim.

His recent site is nairaboards dot com... and I think He has a big fish he is targetting.....
Nigerians have to be careful

People defraud people and others just look away and even let them defraud more people. How do we change our image in the outside world for the better? God help Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. / Classified Web Template Like jiji Needed / Paypal Is Declining My Uba Africard NEED HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.