Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Does She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Loves Me (676 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Loves Me by lilzeel(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
i intended to bring her to my home on christmas day but when i called and asked if we could see,she said she was a kinda busy so i decided not to disturb again,on boxing day which was on monday,she called me arround 3:30pm that can we see,i couldnt say no cos that very day we where having a family meeting in ma house so there is no way i could take her home,when she came i wanted to tell her that we cant go to my house but i was scared she could get upset,i then made up my mind to take her to a guest inn in ma area,which was unkown to her,i felt if i should tell her she might refuse not to go with,i said to my self that i was going to explain to her once we got there,she was busy asking me are we going to your house i said yes.on getting there she got really upset that why did i lie to her and that why dint i just tell her the truth,i explained to her but she shunned me and said i have killed thfeelings she had for me,ever since then i was always sending her text,telling her how sorry i was but if i call she doesnt pick ma calls till today.
Re: Does She Loves Me by Metalgoong(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
How old are you?
Re: Does She Loves Me by mashnino(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
Childish play(illusions)
Re: Does She Loves Me by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Meanwhile back on planet earth . . .
Re: Does She Loves Me by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
*gives OP a deafening slap*

That's for wasting 2 minutes of my time.
Re: Does She Loves Me by Sijo01(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
first lust love!
Re: Does She Loves Me by ARareGem(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
Seriously, how old are you?
Re: Does She Loves Me by iice(f): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Children!
Re: Does She Loves Me by ARareGem(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
^Lady, your profile picture is majorly creepy. lipsrsealed
Re: Does She Loves Me by iice(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lol. I suppose i'm a bit creepy.
Re: Does She Loves Me by slimyem: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
hiding and seeking.hehehe
Re: Does She Loves Me by bingbagbo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
she loves you NOT! grin grin
Re: Does She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
you could have just told her straight. When you keep a girl in the dark, it better be about an expensive gift or treat you wanna give her. If it's about something else, say taking her to a guest inn without her knowledge, then you starting to appear hideous!
Re: Does She Loves Me by cynthiafred67(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
*Mtcheeew*
I can't believe I just read this. Op like seriously seriously how old are you?
Re: Does She Loves Me by strongguy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
a beg leave am jare.Next time,tell her the truth if she is yours
Re: Does She Loves Me by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
Metalgoong:

How old are you?

?
Sorry boy, u need 2 learn 2 be a man.
Re: Does She Loves Me by db10dtruth(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
Typical I no reach I won do, nonsense, no wait 4 ur time!

(1) (Reply)

Self Control Don Put Me For Wahala / Romantic Gifts? / When a guy/lady Tells You To 'tap Ur Red Button' In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.