Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,575 members, 7,781,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is There Seperation Of Power In The Nigerian Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Seperation Of Power In The Nigerian Government? (1160 Views)

What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Seperation Of Power In The Nigerian Government? by Parisgoodman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
I am not good in Government as a subject hence, i didnt go for Art class in my high school. I can still remember something like ''SEPERATION OF POWER'' and according to my teacher then, its a system whereby the 3 Arms of government do their own differnt activities but CHECKMATE each other(if i'm not wrong). What brought this issue to my mind is how the Executive Arm is lavishly spending the Nations wealth happy-go-luckily:
1) GEJ FEEDING
2)SAMBO FEEDING
3)SAMBO TRAVEL(mayb jupiter evryday)
4)ASO ROCK MAINTAINANCE, FUELING, BULLET PROOF CARS
5) E.T.C
my question is: can't the legislative arm check on these fatty spending? Cant they question all these? Or they are together but pretend in the face of Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Affected--prof Siyan Oyeweso / Imo State, Most Unsecured In South East? / The Pension Scam...how They Looted The Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.