Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate (1240 Views)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by MADEMANN: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
vanguardngr.com/2011/12/boko-haram-attacks-adeboye-oritsejafor-oyedepo-spit-fire/

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire!
*Okonkwo, Uma Ukpai, others also;

urge Christians to be ready *It’s impossible to police all Nigeria-
Azazi BY SAM EYOBOKA & DANIEL IDONOR LAGOS – Christian leaders led by the

National President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, yesterday reviewed Christmas day bomb attacks by Boko Haram sect that killed more than 40 worshippers as they trooped out of St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Madalla, near Abuja and declared that enough is enough, vowing that Christians would henceforth fight to defend
themselves. In a statement that chronicled several attacks and killings of Christians and destruction of their places of worship, the Christian leaders said:

“We have hitherto exercised restraint in our public statements on these matters. However, we cannot continue to do so indefinitely, and are determined that in the year 2012, if these unprovoked attacks continue, and Christians remain unprotected by the security agencies, then we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property and take our own steps to ensure our safety and security”.

The statement was signed by CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission; Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel; Rev Felix Omobude, Evangelist Uma Ukpai, Rev.(Mrs) Mercy Ezekiel and Pastor Wale Adefarasin.

Also yesterday, the Sultan of Sokoto and spiritual leader of all the Muslims in Nigeria, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, after over two hours meeting with President Jonathan, decalred: “There
is no conflict between Christians and Muslims, between Islam and Christianity. It is a conflict between evil people and good people and the good people are more than the evil doers. The good people must come together to defeat the evil ones .”

The Christian leaders in their statement yesterday said, “Nigerians awoke on Christmas morning to the news that Boko Haram had struck again, this time they had bombed St
Theresa’s Catholic church in Madalla, near Abuja with the loss of up to 40 lives, including children. As the day progressed reports that four other bombs targeting Christians had
exploded in Jos and Yobe State, casualty figures were not yet available at the time of writing. retaliate
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by adamabdul: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Boko haram did not warm b4 they started killing
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by MADEMANN: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
WE CHRISTIANS ALL OVER NIGERIA , WE RESPECT GOD ALMIGHTY , OUR PROUDLY COUNTRY NIGERIAN, NIGERIANS , IGBOS AND THE WHOLE WORLD.
BUT NOW WE SAYS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE COWA.RDLY  BLOOD SUCKER VAMPIRES WHO HAS BEEN BOMBARDING OUR COUNTRY EVERY DAY-  SLAUGHTERING  INNOCENT PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY LIKE FOWLS , BURNING CHURCHES, DESTROYING PROPERTIES.

GET READY FOR UNEXPECTED ACTION NOW - RATATA RATATA RATATAAAAAAAAAA,

ALMIGHTY GOD LEADS.
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by Rhino5dm: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sit back relax unzip my trouser, Grabs my pop corn and a can of coke to watch this new series tagged"Boko Haram vs Ndigbo" Season1. Turn of the lights . . .LETS GO THERE!!

P.S
No more crossing to Ore/Shagamu this time around, else the spirit of black scorpion shall arose. cool
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by EzeUche(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Sit back relax unzip my trouser, Grabs my pop corn and a can of coke to watch this new series tagged"Boko Haram vs Ndigbo"  Season1. Turn of the lights . . .LETS GO THERE!!

P.S
No more crossing to Ore/Shagamu this time around, else the spirit of black scorpion shall arose. cool

Is it not Yoruba preachers who are threatening fire and brimstone?   

Where does Ndigbo fit into this scenario?
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by coogar: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Is it not Yoruba preachers who threatening fire and brimstone?

the victims of the christmas day bombing are mostly igbos.
i cannot believe the igbos have not lifted a finger since the incident. what are the igbo youths doing to defend the igbo nation?
what happened to bakassi boys and their ilk?
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by EzeUche(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

the victims of the christmas day bombing are mostly igbos.
i cannot believe the igbos have not lifted a finger since the incident. what are the igbo youths doing to defend the igbo nation?
what happened to bakassi boys and their ilk?

That is because a Catholic church was attacked and the majority of Catholics in this country are Igbo.

Other churches were attacked and non-Igbos were killed as well. Just look at the list of names. .

Igbos will not do anything until something happens in the Igbo heartland.
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by coogar: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

That is because a Catholic church was attacked and the majority of Catholics in this country are Igbo.

Other churches were attacked and non-Igbos were killed as well. Just look at the list of names. .

Igbos will not do anything until something happens in the Igbo heartland.

this sentence shames you!
so you are saying igbos residing outside igboland are outcasts and b@stards?
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by Rhino5dm: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ cooger.
They are afraid. I'd expected them to retaliate in a most deterrent manner. Honestly, some body has to pay for this recklessness.

EzeUche:

Is it not Yoruba preachers who are threatening fire and brimstone?  

^^
Nwannem, we know those advocating covertly for reprisals, why dont you lead the way? Since Ofen nmanus are "cawords" grin grin grin
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by Ngodigha1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Sit back relax unzip my trouser, Grabs my pop corn and a can of coke to watch this new series tagged"Boko Haram vs Ndigbo" Season1. Turn of the lights . . .LETS GO THERE!!

P.S

Anus lover, at a time like this when the entire nation is in shock of what happened at Mandala and Jos, you are here vomitingt crap. Get a life Monkey shitt-eater, idiott.
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by EzeUche(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

this sentence shames you!
so you are saying igbos residing outside igboland are outcasts and b@stards?

No I am saying there will not be reprisals until the Igbo heartland is attacked.

Many Igbos in Alaigbo do not understand why Igbos continue to live in the North. Some Igbos blames the victims themselves for choosing to invest in those regions. That is why we haven't seen reprisals in the South-East.

If we were going to see reprisals, we should have seen it during the election violence.
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by coogar: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

No I am saying there will not be reprisals until the Igbo heartland is attacked.

Many Igbos in Alaigbo do not understand why Igbos continue to live in the North. Some Igbos blames the victims themselves for choosing to invest in those regions. That is why we haven't seen reprisals in the South-East.

If we were going to see reprisals, we should have seen it during the election violence.

so an igbo man working in a government parastatal in yobe state should not be protected by his people?
you amaze me!
Re: Final Warning, Any Boko Haram Bomb Blast- We Christians Will Retaliate by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

so an igbo man working in a government parastatal in yobe state should not be protected by his people?
you amaze me!

You are the one not understanding what EzeUche is saying; an attack (offense) is totally different from protection (defense). EzeUche is saying a reprisal attack (offense) is when Boko people actually attack the Igbo heartland, meaning that, Igbos will likely strike back when struck within their own territory as opposed to outside their own territory. Igbos as well as other southerners will likely protect/defend themselves and remove themselves from harms way but Igbos and other southerners will less likely attack government parastatals in Yobe state given that it's not their jurisdiction.

(1) (Reply)

Iran Exports 7,775mw/h Electricity In 11 Months / Any Ideas On How To Stop Boko Haram? / Martyr Complex: When an Ethnic Group Suffers from it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.