Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Setting Up A Supermarket - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Supermarket (5209 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Supermarket by Peacemaker: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
I have been thinking about setting up a supermarket for a while.The supermarket will double as a mobile money point.Does anybody have an idea of how i can go about it ?
Re: Setting Up A Supermarket by ayodele123(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
Your best bet is to visit www.multipro.com
They set up supermarkets for people.
You pay them N1.5million only
The company will rent a premises in your own locality and stock it with goods.
You do not pay any rents for the premises.The company pays for you.
Get full details from their website www.multipro.com
Re: Setting Up A Supermarket by DisGuy: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784261.0.html

Get your location

Get a shop or double

Get your products

Approach the mobile money companies

Get your software/equipments

Get security and Insurance

Get a staff or two

Get a banner up and Advertise around the neighbourhood

get going

1 Like

Re: Setting Up A Supermarket by Peacemaker: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2012
@Ayodele123:many thanks for your response the site does not contain anything related to the topic.Kindly confirm
Re: Setting Up A Supermarket by uwa1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Palm Oil Supply To Any State In Nigeria.( kano, Abuja, zaria) / How Can I Become A Distributor Of Gino Brand Of Tomato Paste. / How Good Is Carbon Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.