Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? (1044 Views)

Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! / Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! / Web Content Writer For Hire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? by Larrywiz(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2011
Do You Need a Freelance Writer?

You have the idea, I describe it in words.

A client once said my writing “has a lot of empathy”. What more can you get. When it comes to writing, I take your business as mine and give you the best. The market is full of copywriters, proofreaders and article writers who claim to provide you with the best but it’s tough to get the right combination of talent and work ethic. Whether you need web content, a comprehensive presentation in words or just an article with the right combination of words, you need it done well, ready to publish and to start working for you NOW. You’d need a writer who is professional, friendly and knows how to work. Does that sound right, then let’s talk.

I’m not a newbie and neither do I use outdated methods. Before freelance, I have been a content writer for various clients to whom I deliver nothing less than quality. I leverage my unique mix of skills to provide individuals like you and companies like yours with content that makes your clients and readers take notice.

I guarantee accuracy, adhere to your requirements and deadlines, and do as much research as necessary to deliver you with the best possible results. I allow your most polished voice to shine through by keeping your perspective intact and eliminating any errors of style, grammar and usage. I have written and edited the following types of documents in various niches, especially the business, SEO and self improvement niches:

• Reviews and reports.
• Blogs, articles, editorial content.
• Newsletters and marketing materials.
• And MORE!

If you need it, I can write it. To view some of my published work or test my writing proficiency, send me a quick message to richewriter@gmail.com

Don’t settle for less, go for the best. By the way, I’m Lanre Solarin.
Re: Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? by OnlinePro(m): 2:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Perfectly structured Ad Larrywiz. Good one!

(1) (Reply)

We Need Writers / Meet Our Newest Baby / Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.