Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (132653 Views)

Reality Building Of A 2 Bedroom Flat In Akure / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
AYSISIOOOO: @spyder880 ,pls I am still looking fwd to an estimate of d number of blocks and cement for the proposed flat.thanks for ur help

Bros, without a building plan, we are just guessing here. What I will advice you is to start molding your blocks. If you choose 6" hollow, mold 80 bags and stop. This will give you more time to wait for the plans.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dagreen14: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Hi Mr Spyder880, the plastering work almost complete and what do you think?

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2012
Very lovely, the wall edges look fine, what did that guy sprawling on the sand drink? grin have you been giving them beers on site?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jites(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello Spyder, i have been faithfully following you for a while now, i have been watching you guys build magnificient and beautiful houses and i pray GOD will continue to help and give you wisdom and brabus also. I dream of one day being able to build a house too because when i was a child my family was evicted from a flat because we could not afford the rent and that memory has stayed with me for as long as i can remember. I am currently 35 years old and have promised myself that even if its a room i will try and build. I now want to build a simple Boys quarter with a room, a lounge, a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom, nothing fancy. and i was wondering if you can help me in anyway at all. i already have a land in Sapele delta state. i know you only do big projects but i will really appreciate any help from you. Thanks and God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
jites: Hello Spyder, i have been faithfully following you for a while now, i have been watching you guys build magnificient and beautiful houses and i pray GOD will continue to help and give you wisdom and brabus also. I dream of one day being able to build a house too because when i was a child my family was evicted from a flat because we could not afford the rent and that memory has stayed with me for as long as i can remember. I am currently 35 years old and have promised myself that even if its a room i will try and build. I now want to build a simple Boys quarter with a room, a lounge, a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom, nothing fancy. and i was wondering if you can help me in anyway at all. i already have a land in Sapele delta state. i know you only do big projects but i will really appreciate any help from you. Thanks and God bless you

I love it when people take up positive mandates and try to make an impact. I want to assure you its very possible. If I can build my own houses after my family were thrown out some years ago, you too can. Dont say its only a boys quarter, focus on it as if its a mighty castle. Tell us when you begin so we all here can throw in useful advice. I hope to see your thread soon. Be courageous.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jites(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Spyder-Thanks for your words of encouragement, i have checked a lot of the post here in nairaland for some kind of rough estimate of the cost of building a BQ to the roof level not there dont seem to be any, it appears a BQ is just some kind of attachment to the main building. Could you please help in giving me what you think a rough cost would be to complete a BQ excluding the furnishing but including the roofing, wiring and plumbing. I am aware that the cost would be different depending on ones location but an average estimate would suffice. Thanks Spyder
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by brabus(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
jites: Hello Spyder, i have been faithfully following you for a while now, i have been watching you guys build magnificient and beautiful houses and i pray GOD will continue to help and give you wisdom and brabus also. I dream of one day being able to build a house too because when i was a child my family was evicted from a flat because we could not afford the rent and that memory has stayed with me for as long as i can remember. I am currently 35 years old and have promised myself that even if its a room i will try and build. I now want to build a simple Boys quarter with a room, a lounge, a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom, nothing fancy. and i was wondering if you can help me in anyway at all. i already have a land in Sapele delta state. i know you only do big projects but i will really appreciate any help from you. Thanks and God bless you

@jites, yes spyder always do big projects grin grin

Bros, I'll really like to see you celebrate your next birthday in your house. You can always count on my support.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
brabus:

@jites, yes spyder always do big projects grin grin

Bros, I'll really like to see you celebrate your next birthday in your house. You can always count on my support.

For where, which big projects, what about people that build estates of 500+ houses grin we will surely grow up to that age one day.

I have responded on BB. Thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
jites: @ Spyder-Thanks for your words of encouragement, i have checked a lot of the post here in nairaland for some kind of rough estimate of the cost of building a BQ to the roof level not there dont seem to be any, it appears a BQ is just some kind of attachment to the main building. Could you please help in giving me what you think a rough cost would be to complete a BQ excluding the furnishing but including the roofing, wiring and plumbing. I am aware that the cost would be different depending on ones location but an average estimate would suffice. Thanks Spyder

Bear N500k at the back of your mind, however, design, location, timing and other numerous factors can shift this estimate to either the north or south of the equator to as much as 50%
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ni visual update since . . . cry
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jites(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ Spyder888, a little question please, How many 9inch hollow block can someone get from 1 bag of cement.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dagreen14: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
spyder880: Very lovely, the wall edges look fine, what did that guy sprawling on the sand drink? grin have you been giving them beers on site?

Spyder880....Hahaha very funny as I don’t know what the site engineer has given him to drink....though He mentioned to me that there is a palm wine bar down the road from the property as I have not been to the area nor seen property myself..... Do you think the plastering work is well done or should I post more pictures for your closer look?

after seeing vitarodo bungalow pictures I think my bungalow frontal view is too simple and plain what design to do to Ginger it up....?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jites(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Spyder888, i am about to start the project i told you about, but i require some information from you and the house just to hace as a guide line. Okay this is the propose project plant
A BOYS QUARTER, WITH 2 ROOMS, A KITCHEN, A BATHROOM, A TOILET in a nutshell a basic Boys quarter.
I want to start moulding block first, and a moulder has quoted me 25naira per block, i want the house to help me out here is this price reasonable or just about right.
Secondly, how many block will i need to take the project to the roofing level, that is to cover everything that needs block
Thirdly, what size of block would be better to use, a 6" or a 9"
Forthly, how many blocks can i expect to get from a bag of cement.

Please guys i need reponse urgently, Thanks in advance
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by arigo32: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
jites: Spyder888, i am about to start the project i told you about, but i require some information from you and the house just to hace as a guide line. Okay this is the propose project plant
A BOYS QUARTER, WITH 2 ROOMS, A KITCHEN, A BATHROOM, A TOILET in a nutshell a basic Boys quarter.
I want to start moulding block first, and a moulder has quoted me 25naira per block, i want the house to help me out here is this price reasonable or just about right.
Secondly, how many block will i need to take the project to the roofing level, that is to cover everything that needs block
Thirdly, what size of block would be better to use, a 6" or a 9"
Forthly, how many blocks can i expect to get from a bag of cement.

Please guys i need reponse urgently, Thanks in advance
I am about starting the same project in IBadan but my design contain a A 3-Bedroom BOYS QUARTER with one room ensuite, living Room, dining, A KITCHEN, A BATHROOM, A TOILET with dimension of about 11m x 13m. I want to build it for my mother who is having a problem where she staying now. I just need a rough estimate of how much can finish the building from foundation to final moderate finishes. I will really appreciate your contribution. Thank you angry
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jites(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ Arigo32, its nice to see that i am not the only one planning on a Boys quarter project, Its now time for our teachers, elders and pro in the field to show up and help us out with the basics. Our founding fathers them Spyder888,Brabus, amlone dont let your little ones down oh, help your students and followers, give us something estimates,guidelines, preferences etc so we have some kind of backdrop to work from. I greet everybody
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by arigo32: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2012
spyder880:

Bear N500k at the back of your mind, however, design, location, timing and other numerous factors can shift this estimate to either the north or south of the equator to as much as 50%

@Spyder880 I am about starting the same type project in IBadan but my design is a A 3-Bedroom BOYS QUARTER with one room ensuite, living Room, dining, A KITCHEN, A BATHROOM, A TOILET with dimension of about 11m x 13m. I want to build it for my mother who is having a problem where she staying now. I just need a rough estimate of how much can finish the building from foundation to final moderate finishes. I will really appreciate your contribution. Thank you
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by tlops(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hi Oga Spyder, where is the final product of this project.

-your humble observant.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by kkokoma: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Please what was the final measurement of the roof size that was used to procure the roofing aluminium? Thanks
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
tlops: Hi Oga Spyder, where is the final product of this project.

-your humble observant.

Don't worry, by the time I visit this site again I will show pictures of the tiles and other improvements made in the house.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
kkokoma: Please what was the final measurement of the roof size that was used to procure the roofing aluminium? Thanks

About 512 sqm, if I remember correctly.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by wunmi38: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Good day my brother I have carefully gone through the post and I think I will want to do business with you . I have a plot of land Ibesa , Agbara around Gateway polytechnic school and I want a nice 4 bedroom bungalow with a garage. What will that cost me from foundation to finish step by step and levels that I will be providing the funds. You can call or send a mail to wunmi38@gmail.com
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
spyder880: @ Sacarstic, sent you two mails and they both bounced back. Please mail me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk

@chidexy, we can work anywhere within the east of naija for now. I have two teams that are free at the moment and we can be on the move, speeding to your site as soon as I get payment confirmation, your house plans and directions to your land, in fact, your foundation will be finished same day we started and in 2 weeks we are bidding bye to your folks, all your pictures will be shown here if you want. We can also help you draw plans to your taste and build to your specifications.

Perfection is our goal at the Spyder's team, excellence will be tolerated.

You have no idea the number of people you have inspired.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
spyder880: ^^^^ @ ferya, where you leave us comot since? Welcome back.

@ lance and Fhemmmy, the costing is difficult to do since some items were provided since before this project started. What I will say about the costs is that N2.5 million naira can start and complete this size of bungalow till the roof is done, 0.45 guage step tiles aluminium sheets, thereafter you can now choose the level of finishing materials that will suit your taste.

This is very interesting
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
spyder880: I think we have crossed the first N1m in the cost of building this house, (materials and labour costs)

The roof beckons, and from my own rough calculations, this house will consume around N1.1-N1.3m to roof, (wood, normal step tiles aluminium of 0.45 gauge.)

We are not going to do a parapet support for the roof, but the roofing pattern will look very fine
[color=#990000][/color].

I love parapet so much, but from what you just said let me follow and see how nice the roofing support will look without it. Thanks as usual for the great work.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2013
spyder880: ^^^^ if the funds are flowing as at when we need them, I can finish this size of bungalow till PAINTING level in 2 months, and the keys will be handed over to the landlord in exactly 2 months (60 days). Maybe any of my clients will love to hold me to my words there and we shall all count down the days together on this forum.
I am ready for the challenge.

That's a man that knows his onions!
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Apr 11, 2013
VIPICO:

I love parapet so much, but from what you just said let me follow and see how nice the roofing support will look without it. Thanks as usual for the great work.

Hello my man, got your mail and hoping to have time later today to attend to it. Thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2013
spyder880:

3x7ft N19,500 with 2.5mm steel plates
4x7ft N33,000 with 2.5mm steel plates

It is much cheaper, like N15k and N23k with less thick steel materials. You got the choice to make.

I always go there daily to ensure that what I paid for is what is built, before they paint it and tell me stories
grin

This makes a lot of sense, compared to fanciful looking China stuff that won't stand the test of time. I just wish our artisans can think Kaizen (Continuous improvement) especially in the finishing.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 4:03am On Apr 13, 2013
I discovered this thread late, but I have just read through from the beginning till this point. It even looks like I have taken over the thread as nobody seems to be posting here anymore, except Lord Vipico. @Spydo, where is the final product?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO:

This makes a lot of sense, compared to fanciful looking China stuff that won't stand the test of time. I just wish our artisans can think Kaizen (Continuous improvement) especially in the finishing.

The local doors are much stronger, I am building another oe now.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2013
VIPICO: I discovered this thread late, but I have just read through from the beginning till this point. It even looks like I have taken over the thread as nobody seems to be posting here anymore, except Lord Vipico. @Spydo, where is the final product?

This house is all done, plastering, tiles and all, remaining only painting.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by VIPICO(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2013
spyder880:

This house is all done, plastering, tiles and all, remaining only painting.

I'd like to see the finished product when its done and dusted.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
VIPICO:

I'd like to see the finished product when its done and dusted.

Ok, I hope to have time and travel to the location to cover the fully finished house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.