Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. (16071 Views)

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc / Mortal Kombat X Release / Strictly For Master League Players On Pes2009-who Is The Best Player You Have Unearthed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by topeteadr(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2007
Well guy's let's make this thrend lively by telling ourselves our mortal kombat best player's and why you like the player. You can also challenge yourselves here.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by topeteadr(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2007
Well my own fighter's are (scorpion)-best and tanya.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by ritchboi: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
do human beings stil play mk?
wel,bak in d day sub-zero n lui kang(d only characters fatality i stil remember<foward foward down down kick>wink
mk n sf used 2 b da bomb! Den along came sc,ahh, neva luked bak since den.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
which of em?

mk 2 - Rayden

mk 3 - Nightwolf

mk 4 - Reiko

But the best or all is still Nightwolf

am not into games anymore but I was a mean fighter back then,I could do 40 hit combos with unlimited run
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by topeteadr(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
Wow can u teach me that
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2007
first do the code for unlimited run,(can't remember it anymore),for nightwolf do your combo, X,Y,Y,B,down forward Y.Run imediately underneath ur opponent and continue with punch, axe,run,punch,axe,run, you have to do this on a long stage like the street.
if you are still finding it hard I can come around to teach you.
do you also play street fight- street fight ex plus alpha orstreet fighter ex 2 plus-on play station.I haven't found anyone to match me yet.
give me a call if you feel the need to, 08026583610 or 08076598525
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by sniperwolf(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2007
I'm the best MK player ever lived.

By best player is Scorpion
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Gamine(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
i love the females

i always choose female players first

but RAIDEN is my cheat man!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2007
my odessey with MK ends with ultimate.
my fav character was jade. looove that stick.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2007
I fell in love with the unmasked Subzero (from MK3). He had the coolest (and most realistic, I must say) combos. His kicks too, very powerful.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by UNLEASHED(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
I love Kabal most he is the ultimate of you know his full combos
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by showbobo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2007
i love NOOB SAIBOT,SINDEL,JAX,CYRAX,KABAL but when i want to cheat i use GORO.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Gamine(f): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2007
i once told a friend she had [b]Goro [/b]teeth embarassed

she never forgave me embarassed cry
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by mufasa(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
mk2 - baraka was my man.

mk3 - noob saibot
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Migines(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2008
Raiden is ma fav on mk4.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by ravenzord(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2008
kwanshi-dat guy na cheat
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Migines(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2008
Lol. Yeah
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by iice(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2008
Raiden
Subzero
Kung lao

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2008
I'm the best MK player ever lived.

My best player is Scorpion

you ? hahaha grin

Got a younger brother who would beat you hands down lol.

Hmmm.Rayden is my best player.

first do the code for unlimited run,(can't remember it anymore),for nightwolf do your combo, X,Y,Y,B,down forward Y.Run imediately underneath your opponent and continue with punch, axe,run,punch,axe,run, you have to do this on a long stage like the street.
if you are still finding it hard I can come around to teach you.
do you also play street fight- street fight ex plus alpha orstreet fighter ex 2 plus-on play station.I haven't found anyone to match me yet.
give me a call if you feel the need to, 08026583610 or 08076598525

Would give you a call when am free. Lets try it out.

I promise, you will tell Nlanders tales of woes . grin
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by ravenzord(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2008
what's d latest mk,last one i played was shaolin sumtin,den b4 dat deception,but i heard a new one's out.how true is it?
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by cooljoe(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
Who else, than my ever reliable Scorpion.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by dejahvu(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2008
most of u guys are oldschool mk players, mk deadly alliance upwards,
my best is scorpion, i love his combos,
but quanci is a cheat player change to broadswords fighting style and be pressing A,B u can finished at most difficult level,
deadly alliance no continous move once u juggle a player three times he rolls away so those that rub pad no ojoro
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by justbones(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2008
generally my best characters are the constant ninjas (Subzero and Scorpion)
for MK4 however, Shinok because i can use both subzero and scorpion in the same battle
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2008
haha rub pad no ojoro, i love scorpido n subby.i cud beat any1 with 1 hand tied behind my back on MK i ll trash any1 on street fighter wit my feet.any1 wan die?
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Stanozcom(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2008
Tope, I am very very grateful to you for starting this wonderful thread!
I've been an MK fan since I was a little boy.  It was because of Eddie Boon and John Tobias that I even studied Computer Science in the very first place!  smiley

I like Rayden the best.
Why?
Well, basically because when I'm controlling him NO PLAYER ON PLANET EARTH CAN BEAT HIM, that's why.
That's an open challenge.  I dare all of you players out there.
If I've never boasted about anything; I'm boasting about this.
Nobody can beat my Rayden!

Ritchboi,
Yes.  People still play MK.
Yes.  Some of the best programmers on planet earth are still busy from dawn to dusk improving MK with new and better codes, graphics and concepts.
Yes; God made man in his own image and likeness.
Man made Mortal Kombat.

Hey, Sniperwolf!  I take that very very personally!
You have insulted the God of Thunder.
(I'm going to ThunderClap that a**!)
You're the best player, you say?
Do you want me to come over to AJ?
Omo, I no run!
Make we try am?
Or should I just let Mdsocks do it for me?
Nna, take time o!

Gamine,
Rayden doesn't need cheats to humiliate you -- whichever player you use!
If you're going to cheat; desist from using Rayden!
Use one of those other weaklings in the game -- but stay away from Rayden.
Period!

Oyb,
Jade is a p***y.
Face me.
(I know you've already figured out exactly what it is that I'm going to do with that stick you're holding!
Ha!)

Kempest,
Yes, the unmasked Subzero is goodlooking.
He won't be looking good when I'm through with him, I can assure you of that.
Which version?  Which console?

Showbobo,
Learn to use Rayden.
You haven't even started to play MK.
Shio!

Migines!
You're my man!
You've used the Thunder God on MK4?
Which console?  (I'm guessing PC.)
He's the best.
When I used to play that; I used to be airborne from the beginning to the end of the match.
Nobody can stand that kind of action.
I'm the bestest of the bests.
Believe, friend!

Ravenzord,
That Kwanshi guys was a badly developed character.
He's small potatoes.
Block his stump -- and send him back where he came from.
Or block; and then show him the wrath of a Combo-King!
Who you using anyway? Huh?

Iice,
You're a king, King.
Raiden is the best.
Forgot those other players you mentioned.  They're fertilizer!

Mdsocks!
I want to send you money!
Yes!  Rayden is the best.
Thank you!  I love you, King!
Thank you!

Cooljoe,
Cash rules everything around you save your thinking cap.
How can you place such faith in such a limited player?
Scorpion's timing is all wrong.
When he's shooting s*m*n out his palm; he's as vulnerable as a newly born child!
He shouldn't even be in Mortal Kombat!
I'm going to meet you someday and prove that to you, Joe.
Watch out!

Dejavhu doesn't know the definition of Old School.
(Not to mention the spelling!)
(Hey, don't MODIFY that!)
MK is a classic.  All of them.
If you play them, you'll understand better.
They are all different and all special.
It's the players that suck!

Justbones is just learning to play.
He likes Ninjas.
(Can you imagine that?)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by justbones(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
dude what do you mean
i'm a don, a veteran
i've been playing MK since i was 7 yrs
Personally for those who use raiden and are airborne from beginning to end, you guys are a walk over.
The Ninjas Sub and Scorpion are the best and most flexible characters than can adapt to any opponent's fighting style
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by dantolee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2008
i believe that true skill is to be shown by being the best regardless of which player you use, knowing all their fatalities and such, with dexterity and skill, and constant practice, just like my cousin justbones, i also have been playin mortal kombat for the past 23 years , from MK 1 till date , still playin, but my first and current loves hav always been the ninjas scorpion and sub-zero, they've kept it real since mk1, besides, i'm a freakin brain surgeon with scorpion, in all the games, love it, love him

Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Frizy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
Bo'Rai Cho though I don't drink grin

Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Bizl4Rizl(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2008
SUBZERO baby!
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Stanozcom(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2008
With all the sincerety that this mortal can muster;
I look forward to the day that we'll all have ultrahighbandwidth connections in our homes. . .

And Ed Boon and co. have released a realtime "vs" version of MK. . .

So that you can all put your gamepads where your mouths are.

smiley
Justbones,
Did you just call me a "Walk-over?" cool

'Wanna be just 'bones', Justbones?
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by justbones(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
who are u exactly?
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by viperman: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Subzero
Jax
Stryker.

MK4 Ultimate was the very best of the series, kai! those were the days. Too much business pursuit nowdays grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / PES 2021 ISO For PS2 Is Now Available To Download / Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.