Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (5031 Views)

How To Start A Haulage Business With Renault Trucks / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by pcmadu(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2011
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods). I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
• How much should I be expecting
• Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
• Who take care of the maintainers
• How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck reply this post or email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by torita: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
where is d truck located, could link u up with a company in tinapa business resort, involved in logistics, they usually move imported goods to neighbouring states, they are currently using my vans. hit me a mail
anthonyekabua@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by webcash(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2011
hi, i dont know much about vans, but if u have tippers and they are sound, i can manage it directly from my dredging site in lagos. You can be sure of atleast 30k daily excluding maintenance.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by paragonpro: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
It would be impossible to give you a cost proposal without you supplying more info.

You need to state the model, year, tonnage and other specs of the truck. It is these info that would determine what your truck can carry.

Furthermore you need to specify how long it has been in use in Nigeria and the location.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by pcmadu(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2011
Thanks everyone for the responce.

The truck is a 1996 ford E350, with a 14inc long box truck. it has not even been registered in naija yet

its very new and strong.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by segwise(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2011
@webcash, concerning the tipper business, pls you can mail me or send me you phone so dat we can discuss businee. My email is segwise@gmail.com. Waiting for your response.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by stpat1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2011
@webcash, u must be a rogue to say u'll give him 30k excluding expenses.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by pcmadu(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2012
I am presently looking for a reputable company that can handle my truck(NO STORIES), it’s a box truck that is used for haulage business(goods). I would like to know the following info on the business/company.
• How much should I be expecting
• Is the payment monthly or weekly(I prefer weekly)
• Who take care of the maintainers
• How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information i need to know
plz if you have any information on how to manage my truck reply this post or email me at pcmadu@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by BIGDAY1(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2012
Good morning sir, i am highly interested in ur truck haulage, i situated at apapa rightnow am high in need of it. pls kindly spesify is it 1ft by 40ft or 1ft by 20ft. mail me at; onceslotmedia@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by pcmadu(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2012
Hello BIG DAY

Give me some info about your company and how long you have been in business.

email me for more info.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by y2kaustin(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
We will engage your truck weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.maintenance not more than 10 thousand Naira we will be on us,and above that amount the owner takes responsibility.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 or 08028346008 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by OENERGY: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2012
i just got a flat bed DAF XF for rentage ,how much are u willing to deal monthly.
Give me ur operational structure.
'lanre
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by OENERGY: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2012
@BIG DAY....u can reach me on 08026225888
thamks.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by fortelogistics: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2012
]For all your Clearing and Forwarding concerns in all NIgerian Ports contact us :

Forte Logistics
fortelogistics@consultant.com
01 745 7678 and 0708 0056 540

We always deliver on time @ competitive rates...
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by Jumzzy28: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2012
webcash: hi, i dont know much about vans, but if u have tippers and they are sound, i can manage it directly from my dredging site in lagos. You can be sure of atleast 30k daily excluding maintenance.

my husband has a MACK TRUCK to sell,i dnt knw if you are interested in buying
u can mail him: seatralog@gmail.com or call 08037148246
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by Jumzzy28: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2012
y2kaustin: We will engage your truck weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.maintenance not more than 10 thousand Naira we will be on us,and above that amount the owner takes responsibility.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 or 08028346008 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.

my husband has a MACK TRUCK for sale. You can contact him on 08037148246
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by Chekitaut: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Count on us, with 30ton of tipper trailer you are sure of 300-400k/month, we take care of the maintenance.

Call 08055545355, 08032887233
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by Chekitaut: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2013
Truck owner? need where your truck will work? make 300k above.
call 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by uwish: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by uwish: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, (Back of Alade Market) Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000.(E-manual & Free Lunch) PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by Chekitaut: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
we require 30tons tipper trailer and you get 150k/week(We take care of the truck maintainace, driver wages, road expenses)
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by polycarpumeh: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
I ventured into the haulage business about two years ago with two 20 ton eight tyres containerised Iveco Truck but have not been fortunate to get a corporate client to patronise our services. I will like to either lease the trucks to a trust worthy company or organisation, a reliable manager to manage the trucks for us or a mentor to guide me appropraitely in the business. I strongly believe there is good prospect in the haulage industry only that I have gotten my acts right. May God use somebody to help me. My number is 08100522333 or e-mail: pcumezulike@yahoo.com. I will be gladly expecting encouraging responces. PCUMEH
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by GRACEGLORY: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
We are in need of thirty nine 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, et cetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods by EXPORTFINANCE: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Anyone got very good flatbed trucks to pick up MSC...charcoal from Ogbomoso suburb to Lag...call 08100491344...its weekly trip!

(1) (Reply)

The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. / Check-out Our Varieties Of Excecutive Doors And Bathtubs / USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.