Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) (45432 Views)

Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Where Can I Download Legend Of The Seeker Tv Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by omokay01: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
Out of all the season movies I have being watching, Legend of the seeker have being my favourite. Its fun of thrills, suspense, action and any other thing you can think of. I was the first to watch season 2 seeing how intersting it was. Now since then I have being expecting 3 but all to o avail. What do you think cxan be the probs? Is season 2 the concluding part? Pls respond. Thanks
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by egaruba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sorry, no Season 3. The show got cancelled a while back. You'll just have to go find the novels the show is based on and read. embarassed
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by omokay01: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2011
the book? have you read it before? If yes how was it like?
Thanks
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]hope I'm doing this the way the OP intended. . . grin grin

Fav. shows. Old & new: 24, LOST, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Chuck ,The Event, Flashforward,V ((The Original)) and others. . . .

Opinion on Legend of the Seeker:

I still like the show but after awhile it really did start to sink in for me how much better it could have been as a loyal adaptation of the books. Oh well, in my opinion I think it will be rebooted someday. The story is far too popular with too large a fanbase not to be. Another good thing is that the show brought more people to the books. grin grin

Have you read the Sword of Truth series?: smiley

Yes.They were awesome. Finished A Song of Ice and Fire book awhile back as well so I might return to Sword of Truth.

If you have read the books because of the show, which do you think was better and why?:

I actually looked up that the show was in production and it was then that made my final decision to read the books. The main reason though was that I had a friend who would read them during work and I was interested. grin

Would like to see if any of you agree or disagree if the show could have been so much more than it was?:

Without a doubt. Though as a show on it's own, it wasn't terrible.

What bugged you about the show?:

What bugged me was Richard losing hiz wizard powers to escape the Palace of the Prophets and never getting them back grin.

That storyline was completely butchered as well and I had been looking forward to it. No Raina and Berdine! WTF! Really would have liked to see the Mud people as well and the scene in the spirit house with the apple. I have both seasons on DVD and I actually haven't watched them again. Also the budget was so damn cheap they couldn't have Scarlet the dragon! She was awesome! I'm glad that with the show's budget that they didn't attempt her or Gratch. The Gars looked like crap lipsrsealed .

I'm interested to see what people have to say as well. Sure I may enjoy the books much more, hands down, but people are perfectly entitled to prefer the show over the books. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by MstZaii: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Does anybody know where I can buy the book?
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by skyra: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
the series just portrays merlins formative life. If it had continued, it would have ended like the smallville series: at the point when he attains full powers. I doubt u will find books on this period of merlins life
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by goldwaters(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
@skyra, merlin is different from legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Op, the series got axed a while back because of negligible amount of viewers it was pulling in each week. Adults didn't like the show mainly because there is no blood and gore like in super hits like Game of Thrones, and Spartacus. No nùdity, and bad and boring dialogues.

Basically it became an accidental series for kids,which the producers realised after the second season and axed the whole thing.

Personally, I think HBO, Starz, or Showtime should pick up the series and do a remake, but this time unlike it's predecessor produce it using the Game of Throne model. Blood and gore and nûdity sells, that's a fact.

The novel is far more better than the series had ever been.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
ive read al the books. Richard is a war wizard. He learnt how 2 use his power 2ru d unwritten wizard rule dat first wizard barracus left 4 him thousand of years ago. Em i dnt want 2 start gisting d book here. But if u use andriod and u wana get d books free, go 2 google play store, download torrent downloader and epub reader. Search 4 wizard rules. Download n enjoy. FF me @jerryerunube

2 Likes

Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Youngfrank3: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls who hv watched Complete Chuck season3?

1 Like

Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Rilwayne001: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
ive read al the books. Richard is a war wizard. He learnt how 2 use his power 2ru d unwritten wizard rule dat first wizard barracus left 4 him thousand of years ago. Em i dnt want 2 start gisting d book here. But if u use andriod and u wana get d books free, go 2 google play store, download torrent downloader and epub reader. Search 4 wizard rules. Download n enjoy. FF me @jerryerunube

cheesy I'm bout to finish "wizard first rule" cheesy cheesy
The book is far more interesting than the TV series
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Gmajor(m): 1:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Ogaga4Luv:
[size=13pt]hope I'm doing this the way the OP intended. . . grin grin

Fav. shows. Old & new: 24, LOST, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Chuck ,The Event, Flashforward,V ((The Original)) and others. . . .

Opinion on Legend of the Seeker:

I still like the show but after awhile it really did start to sink in for me how much better it could have been as a loyal adaptation of the books. Oh well, in my opinion I think it will be rebooted someday. The story is far too popular with too large a fanbase not to be. Another good thing is that the show brought more people to the books. grin grin

Have you read the Sword of Truth series?: smiley

Yes.They were awesome. Finished A Song of Ice and Fire book awhile back as well so I might return to Sword of Truth.

If you have read the books because of the show, which do you think was better and why?:

I actually looked up that the show was in production and it was then that made my final decision to read the books. The main reason though was that I had a friend who would read them during work and I was interested. grin

Would like to see if any of you agree or disagree if the show could have been so much more than it was?:

Without a doubt. Though as a show on it's own, it wasn't terrible.

What bugged you about the show?:

What bugged me was Richard losing hiz wizard powers to escape the Palace of the Prophets and never getting them back grin.

That storyline was completely butchered as well and I had been looking forward to it. No Raina and Berdine! WTF! Really would have liked to see the Mud people as well and the scene in the spirit house with the apple. I have both seasons on DVD and I actually haven't watched them again. Also the budget was so damn cheap they couldn't have Scarlet the dragon! She was awesome! I'm glad that with the show's budget that they didn't attempt her or Gratch. The Gars looked like crap lipsrsealed .

I'm interested to see what people have to say as well. Sure I may enjoy the books much more, hands down, but people are perfectly entitled to prefer the show over the books. grin grin wink
[/size]
I have read the sword of truth chronicles (1-12) and for the first time I will have to say that the series was way better than the novel.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
I loved this series. I was hoping it would make it a few mire seasons but I guess it just wasnt meant to be. I was interested in how the tv show would both differ and coppy the book series. I did think the books where great though...might read them again.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) by CassieV(f): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
The book series is far more interesting than the movie series. Please where can I download "Severed souls" pdf?

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months / Who Is Your Favorite Film/Series Character Of All Time? / BBNaija: Cee-C In Tears As Tobi Walks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.