Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead (885 Views)

Another British Muslim Convert Dies In Lesser Jihad / Muslim Convert Beheads Woman In London / RCCG Convention Testimonies : Muslim Convert Healed Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by tidytim: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
In another case of sudden jihad syndrome one more nut has bitten the dust here in the good ol' USA. But this one won't be enjoying the traditional 72 virgins, well, unless she is a very uncommon Muslim, that is. Jameela Cecila Barnette was killed by a Cobb County, Georgia Police Officer on Christmas morning, no less, when she attacked him with a knife. Merry Christmas, indeed.

Barnette, 53, apparently a recent convert to Islam, was under indictment for threatening several lawmakers, one of whom is New York State Senator Greg Ball whom Barnette sent a rambling, threatening letter in a box with a stuffed monkey with Stars of David pinned to it.

The letter read in part:

it is apparent that you are the proud, dirty-white, goose-stepping, cross-bearing, flag-draped, Muslim-hating Christian ghoul marching to your own destruction," agents said Barnette wrote in the letter. "I have included a gift for you, your own miniature Jew that you can worship in the privacy of your own home. I will be scanning the obituaries to read the end of your saga. Enjoy your brief and evil life of fairy tales and hokum your evil Jew masters created for you because the Hell-fire is your final destination and the final destination of all of your colleagues.

Barnette also sent a bloody pig's foot and another anti-Semitic letter to Representative Peter King, also of New York.

On Christmas morning the Cobb County Police Officer responded to what they have called a "panic alarm" at the jihadi’s apartment complex. Upon arriving at Barnette's apartment, the woman attacked the officer with a knife and a gun. The officer reports that he shot her in self-defense. A department spokesmen said they didn't feel that this was a case of suicide by cop.

Whatever her mental problem was (besides Islam) it was obvious this woman was headed to no good. We are fortunate that the only person that met death at the hands of this Islamofascist was her own self.

[Source 1: Woman shot, killed by police had threatened lawmaker - Richard Elliot, WSB Atlanta, December 26, 2011]
[Source 2: Woman killed amid attack on police officer - Geoff Folsom, Marietta Daily Journal, December 25, 2011]
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
Whether she was a jihadist or something else, what I know is that that cop will be investigated to know the authenticity of his claim. Hate Islam as much as you can, the truth is that the religion of Allah is spreading like a dry reason bush fire.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Whether she was a jihadist or something else, what I know is that that cop will be investigated to know the authenticity of his claim. Hate Islam as much as you can, the truth is that the religion of Allah is spreading like a dry reason bush fire.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
The letter read in part:

it is apparent that you are the proud, dirty-white, goose-stepping, cross-bearing, flag-draped, Muslim-hating Christian ghoul marching to your own destruction," agents said Barnette wrote in the letter. "I have included a gift for you, your own miniature Jew that you can worship in the privacy of your own home. I will be scanning the obituaries to read the end of your saga. Enjoy your brief and evil life of fairy tales and hokum your evil Jew masters created for you because the Hell-fire is your final destination and the final destination of all of your colleagues."

Barnette also sent a bloody pig's foot and another anti-Semitic letter to Representative Peter King, also of New York.

Wow !!!

Why so much hate  undecided
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by Sweetnecta: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2011
its hard to believe that a muslim will touch a pig foot so much so that it is mailed to a catholic man peter king of long island. peter king is not a semite, arabs are and by religion muslims are.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by OmoPastor(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ maasoap

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
if this poor woman (who is obviously black and was boiling with white hate while islam opposes racism) showed hate and anti-semitism,then she was totally follow the footsteps of Jesus (as) against the jews as you can see below:

[size=14pt]JESUS,INSULTS AND THE JEWS[/size]

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You[b] serpents[/b], you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

THE IRONY OF IT ALL:

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Mathew 5:22
"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire".

Luke 12:20
"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
maasoap:

Whether she was a jihadist or something else, what I know is that that cop will be investigated to know the authenticity of his claim. Hate Islam as much as you can, the truth is that the religion of Allah is spreading like a dry reason season bush fire.

burning and laying to waste - I couldn't agree more!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

if this poor woman (who is obviously black and was boiling with white hate while islam opposes racism) showed hate and anti-semitism,then she was totally follow the footsteps of Jesus (as) against the jews as you can see below:

So you didn't read about her conversion to Islam abi? ALWAYS looking for excuses! tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mmmsscccheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
goggs:

burning and laying to waste - I couldn't agree more!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

with all the money and the buildings and missionary money and the meterial strength of the christians,you still cannot defeat the truth.

you will only lust in envy and die in jealousy!
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
goggs:

So you didn't read about her conversion to Islam abi? ALWAYS looking for excuses! tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mmmsscccheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

ofcourse i did!

why would she not embrace Islam?you think any black man would be happy with being seated at the back row while the front rows in the church are reserved for the whites?

she will definitely embrace Islam.may Almighty God have mercy on her soul.they may have even killed her deliberately to revenge for the letters she sent them.that is what christianity teaches them:exploit,hate and kill black people.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

with all the money and the buildings and missionary money and the meterial strength of the christians,you still cannot defeat the truth.

you will only lust in envy and die in jealousy!

I still can't agree more,  no one can defeat the truth. I just said it (truth) and you are hyperventilating!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

goggs:

Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
goggs:

I still can't agree more,  no one can defeat the truth. I just said it (truth) and you are hyperventilating!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He will soon say I am you, after all the hammering of his lies , he has started to hallucinate . haha grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
See how confused you are LagoShia. First you say she must be following the footsteps of Jesus

LagosShia:

Then I remind you that she converted to Islam

goggs:

So you didn't read about her conversion to Islam abi? ALWAYS looking for excuses!  tongue

Then you go:

LagosShia:

ofcourse i did!

why would she not embrace Islam?you think any black man would be happy with being seated at the back row while the front rows in the church are reserved for the whites?

she will definitely embrace Islam.may Almighty God have mercy on her soul.they may have even killed her deliberately to revenge for the letters she sent them.that is what christianity teaches them:exploit,hate and kill black people.

Always looking for a way out. This time you outdid yourself.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
frosbel:

He will soon say I am you, after all the hammering of his lies , he has started to hallucinate . haha grin grin grin grin

grin See my post above shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
obviously you christians living in denial are in a shock everytime a christian leaves your pagan religion and embraces Islam.that is exactly what is pinching you guys.

she was definitely following the footsteps of Jesus in insulting and exposing the jews.and she was definitely having anger against racism.you can see that from the words attributed to her letter.

Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
frosbel:

keep quiet jor!

you nor dey shame again? na only people wey nor sabi you go fall for your yarns.

Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

ofcourse i did!

Show me a Church that asks blacks to seat at the back?

But assuming you are a Yoruba Muslim, go to Kano Central mosque and ask to lead prayers and see if you will be allowed! Infact try to be the Chief Imam of the National Mosque and see if you will get it.

Why are there Yoruba Mosque all over the north?

Christianity has passed that stage.

See, I have gone past you and moved on. Continue wallowing in the past dude. When you are ready to reform, meet me up there! grin
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

obviously you christians living in denial are in a shock everytime a christian leaves your pagan religion and embraces Islam.that is exactly what is pinching you guys.

she was definitely following the footsteps of Jesus in insulting and exposing the jews.and she was definitely having anger against racism.you can see that from the words attributed to her letter.

She was a normal person till she joined radical Islam and then was fed with a healthy diet of hate which combined with her experiences of racism exploded into violence.

Have you noticed how Arab Muslims go and recruit violent black prison inmates in America , feed them with enough hate to make them go mad, so that on release from prison they become useful tools in the carrying out of violent Jihad.

Shocking.

Why so much hate  undecided
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
goggs:

Show me a Church that asks blacks to seat at the back?

But assuming you are a Yoruba Muslim, go to Kano Central mosque and ask to lead prayers and see if you will be allowed! Infact try to be the Chief Imam of the National Mosque and see if you will get it.

Why are there Yoruba Mosque all over the north?

Christianity has passed that stage.

ignorant boy! first of all the word used for what you call mosque is "masjid"."masjid" means a place for prostration and we are told the entire earth is our masjid.there is nothing like yoruba or hausa mosque.there is even nothing like shia or sunni mosque.that is why you see Shia Muslims going on pilgrimage to saudi arabia,the headquarters of wahhabism and praying.you dont have to lead others in prayers.you can lead yourself and lead those who want to be led.most often you can pray on your own and no one will talk to you.we muslims are not like christians who cannot pray without attending sunday service led by boy lovers!!!

in nigeria,you dont see whites in church because nigeria is african and black.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by LagosShia: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
frosbel:

She was a normal person till she joined radical Islam and then was fed with a healthy diet of hate which combined with her experiences of racism exploded into violence.

Have you noticed how Arab Muslims go and recruit violent black prison inmates in America , feed them with enough hate to make them go mad, so that on release from prison they become useful tools in the carrying out of violent Jihad.

Shocking.

Why so much hate undecided
you are wrong.it is the aftermath of long years of intoxication with pagan christianity and the humiliation of racism that send them begging to join Islam.Islam is their refuge.
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

you are wrong.it is the aftermath of long years of intoxication with pagan christianity and the humiliation of racism that send them begging to join Islam.Islam is their refuge.

Yea right, It was her refuge till she got consumed by hate - and died. Tragic
Re: Muslim Convert Who Threatened A State Senator,attacks Police Officer, Shot Dead by goggs(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:

ignorant boy! first of all the word used for what you call mosque is "masjid"."masjid" means a place for prostration and we are told the entire earth is our masjid.there is nothing like yoruba or hausa mosque.there is even nothing like shia or sunni mosque.that is why you see Shia Muslims going on pilgrimage to saudi arabia,the headquarters of wahhabism and praying.you dont have to lead others in prayers.you can lead yourself and lead those who want to be led.most often you can pray on your own and no one will talk to you.we muslims are not like christians who cannot pray without attending sunday service led by boy lovers!!!

in nigeria,you dont see whites in church because nigeria is african and black.

Well you say there is nothing like Yoruba Mosque. Let me let Muslims themselves describe and show Yoruba Mosque;

http://www.cci.uct.ac.za/resources/photos/ - Center for contemporary Islam - Sunni Mosque and Yoruba Mosque (scroll down)

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1369341&page=2 - Yoruba Mosque

http://alfatihulquareeb.org/branches.html Al-Fati-Ul Quareeb Islamic Society of Nigeria - plenty addresses for Yoruba Mosque

http://www.metroadvisorygroup.com/mrb/index.php/2011-10-11-11-37-39?id=17 - Metro Realty and Brokers - Yoruba Mosque Development

Get it?

NEXT EXCUSE please,

Shia Muslims going on pilgrimage to saudi arabia,the headquarters of wahhabism

And you think that Israel refuses visas for Christian pilgrimage?

most often you can pray on your own and no one will talk to you

And Christians don't pray on there own?

we muslims are not like christians who cannot pray without attending sunday service

Better read your Koran and Hadith on the proper forms of Friday prayers, else I will help you by quoting the correct procedure here oh. prayers are led my guy

service led by boy lovers!!!

Yes some priest of the Catholic Church did some horrible things. We shall make sure that it is exposed, We will not hide wrong doing. We shall admit it, identify the culprits and uproot it from our mist and importantly, punish the offenders and offer support to the victims.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Not Like Any Other Book / My Church Is Bigger!!! / What Is The Name Of The Holyghost/spirit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.