Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Fraud of Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fraud of Islam (8431 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud of Islam by tidytim: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
From the primitive land of the Arabian Peninsula of over 14 centuries ago rose Muhammad, an illiterate hired hand of a rich widow Khadija, claiming he was the bearer of a perfect life prescription from God—the Quran. He claimed humanity could do no better than to follow its precepts as well as to emulate Muhammad’s own life example for a guarantee of bliss and salvation. In exchange for this, people had to embrace Islam—surrender—by surrendering their liberty to Muhammad.

Islam is the most successful fraud in the history of humanity and it is a great success. Millions of mullahs and imams keep the fraud going and over a billion and a half of the faithful pay for it. They pay in funds, labor and even life, for the IOUs issued to them by the Islamic organizations that glide through life without breaking a sweat for earning their daily bread. Islam is a fraud and Muslims are the victims.

Muhammad, during his Mecca years, was ridiculed for his confused sayings by his own tribe of Quraish. He was called “shaeron majnoon”—crazed poet.

The death of his first wife and wealthy employer Khadija left Muhammad even more vulnerable to the ridicule and harassment of the Meccans. He fled from Mecca to Medina and in the relative safety of that city with a large tolerant Jewish community, Muhammad found more people willing to join his clique.

Once in Medina, Muhammad hit on a most powerful formula for success. He justified everything by claiming that Allah wanted it this way. And Allah was nothing to trifle with. He held the key to the most magnificent paradise as well as to a dreadful hell. The duty of every good Muslim became unquestioning obedience to everything that Muhammad said and wished. Muhammad became Allah’s gatekeeper to paradise and hell.

Muhammad’s formula worked magic with the Bedouins of Arabia who thrived on robbery and killing. His religion spread like a pandemic disease in no time at all.

As Muhammad gathered more and more followers, he turned on the Jewish community of Medina, killed the men, plundered their belongings, and captured their women and children as slaves. That was the birth of “Jihad.” Be meek and deceptive first, until you gather enough power then unsheathe the sword. It worked then and it is working today.

In no time at all, the savages of Arabia, allured by the win-win promise of Muhammad—you kill you get the booty from your victims in this world—you get killed and your abode will be the unimaginably glorious sensuous paradise of Allah—sword-in-hand, sallied forth to lands near and far.

Mind Control

As humans, our two legs move us along, but it is our minds that tell us which path to take in life and what to do. As the mind commands so goes the person. Yet, for humans, the mind does not arrive in this world with a set program of instructions. Contrary to many beliefs, we are born neither as demons nor as angels. Within each one of us is a potential for a demon or an angel. Many evolve into a mix of the two, a few fortunate mature into truly angelic and some become personifications of evil. It is the mind’s program that plays the critical role in making us what we are.

Islam, from its inception, discovered the crucial secret of getting to the young mind early by adhering to the dictum: Instruction in early childhood is akin to carving in a rock. In the same vein goes the Jesuit saying, “Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man,” derived from the philosophy and theology of Saint Augustine. The immense importance of getting early to the young mind is also emphasized by non-religious doctrines as diverse as the Freudian psychoanalytic theory and Watsonian Behaviorist psychology.

Islam Apologists

And here we are in the 21st century facing the onslaught of the Islamists, jihadist and Islam apologists in our culture and way of life. These are the fruits of the tree of fraud, planted by Muhammad some 1400 years ago.

Self-described doctors of Islamic religion universally practice sugarcoating the fraud of Islam. They keep ranting about the importance of accepting things on faith, denigrate reason, dangle carrots and sticks, and demand unconditional surrender in return for guaranteed bliss and salvation. The masses toe the line, support the clergy’s lavish parasitic lifestyle and the charade continues. It works like a charm. Use the Jihad of the sword when it can and use the “Soft Jihad” until the sword can be unsheathed to finish the job. And don’t forget, the end justifies any and all means, Islam apologists keep on preaching to the hordes.

Islam apologists never present the Unclad face of Islam. They never speak of the Islam that thrives on hate, throws acid in the face of women who fail to don the hijab or girls going to school; flogging people for sporting non-Islamic haircuts,  stoning to death, violators of intimate norms and other forms of Islamic brutalities such as honor killing. They never talk about institutionalized pedophilia in Islam.

The prophet Muhammad “married” a six-year old child and consummated the marriage when Ayesha was only nine, when he himself was pushing sixty. When apologists are confronted with this repulsive behavior of the founder of their “perfect religion,” a few exercise the defense mechanism of denial and say it did not happen, dismissing their own most trusted historical record. Some say that it wasn’t exactly marriage. It was a politically expedient act, an act of the perfect emissary of Allah. Then we have numerous instances of the same child molestation happening in the Islamic world ever since the example set by Muhammad. It is a kind of marriage of pre-pubescent girls to older men. It was not long ago, Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a prominent cleric and member of Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, issued a fatwa proclaiming that there is no minimum age for marriage, and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

Adding insult to injury, Islam has powerful and unwitting allies in the masses of good-hearted gullible Americans who bend over backwards to protect the long cherished principle of religious freedom. And it is this magnificent provision of our society that made Hillary Clinton, for example, reissues a visa to the likes of Tariq Ramadan who come to exploit the benign provisions of a benevolent system for establishing Islamic enslavement.

Political Islam

Islam is political to the core. In Islam the mosque and State are one and the same—the mosque is the State. This arrangement goes back to the days of Muhammad himself. Islam is also radical in the extreme. Even the “moderate” Islam is radical in its beliefs as well as its deeds. Muslims believe that all non-Muslims, bar none, are hellfire bound and well deserve being maltreated compared to believers.

A true Muslim does not and cannot believe in liberty. Everything is up to Allah, so says Mohammad. Everything that a Muslim does is contingent upon the will and decree of Allah. It is for this reason that the phrase Enshallah (Allah willing) always accompanies any promise or commitment that a believer makes. By embracing Muhammad as the unerring and eternal emissary of Allah, a Muslim surrenders his liberty to decide for himself.

Muslims and Liberty

A Muslim’s surrender of liberty is not merely a matter of personal choice. Muslims abandon their most precious rights and are out to make all non-Muslims also do so, by hook or crook. It is said that misery loves company. And the type of misery that the fraud of Islam has visited on Muslims and the Islamic lands is a rapidly spreading plague that must be resisted by all who cherish their God-given liberty.

In spite of massive propaganda by Islamic organizations, more and more people are beginning to recognize Islam for what it is: A Fraud.

I challenge all cultural Muslims or any other kind of Muslim who is not a jihadist, to courageously do what is right, and take that fateful step; inhale the life-nurturing fragrance of freedom, abandon the fraud of Islam altogether and enlist in the ranks of the free where all members of the human tribe can live in peace and harmony.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]You can see how u Christians are causing confusion everywhere errh?? what's the meaning of starting this thread is it for peace or war?? embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tidytim: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You can see how u Christians are causing confusion everywhere errh?? what's the meaning of starting this thread is it for peace or war??  embarassed embarassed[/size]

Hello Sir, how old are you ?

I came by this comment you made in another article :

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic ^^

The Judeo/Christian Bible is a corruption of stolen material that has been used to spiritually enslave humanity. All of the legends of the Gods are allegories. The Vatican and its cohorts have gained wealth, power, and control by forcing people to believe these allegories are literal places and characters.

The completion of the work, what is known in alchemy as the "Magnum Opus" has its foundation in the kundalini. The kundalini serpent lies coiled at the base of the spine. Through meditation, the fiery serpent ascends. This is what is known as "Raising the Devil." There are 33 vertebrae in the in the human spinal column. We often hear the term "33rd degree Mason" or that the fictitious nazarene lived 33 years grin grin i think that have to tell u something  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

When you made this comment, no Christian abused you or attacked your ignorance.

Now zap off, let us discuss important matters.

Thanks
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
the fraud of christianity. hmm. i need to work on that one.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Dont hell-O me gain u Christian mull. . . . Telling u my age is not the reason of starting this hate thread u Christians have started i have been reading up rubbish threads from people like u on this section ever since i joined this forum years ego .

Of course , whatever u read from me about Christianity is the truth and nothing can question it . I wish i was a Muslim only then u have the right to talk the no-sense u just done . but YEP! i was brought up as a Christian but didn't mean to start up in this World as a Christian if not because of my parents --- u and i know before u became a Christian u don't know anything about religion or the part your parents asked u to follow simply because they're following it -- I read the bible and notice there's nothing truth about that mind stirring book -- a book filled up with lies .

You Christians are always ignorant to learn from your foolishness, watch and see because of this the entire world will gather together and fight against what u have started ! watch and see!!! cool
[/size]

tidytim:

Hello Sir, how old are you ?

I came by this comment you made in another article :

When you made this comment, no Christian abused you or attacked your ignorance.

Now zap off, let us discuss important matters.

Thanks
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah brother --- that's a great point out . I'll work that with u and will be your premium partner --^^  grin grin wink[/size]

PAGAN  9JA:

the fraud of christianity. hmm. i need to work on that one.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah brother --- that's a great point out . I'll work that with u and will be your premium partner --^^  grin grin wink[/size]

i intended that line to cach your attention anyways brother. It seems we even think alike. grin lets make one on that. Lets work together and show them who are the real blind.

Since they are still our brothers, despite their being on the wrong path, Let us CURE them of their blindness, deafness and dumbness. cool

Re: The Fraud of Islam by olasesi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
[img][/img]
as prevalent and insidious fraud is in christendom, it baffles that someone can still call islam fraud, below is the conversion story of paul, someone whose effort amounts to 70% of christianity 2day

1. Acts 9:7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one.

2. Acts 22:9 “And those who were with me indeed saw the light and were afraid,[a] but they did not hear the voice of Him who spoke to me.

3. Acts 26:14 And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’(all translations from the new KING james version)

U need 2 read the last verse above from the bible (not the New International Version or the New American Standard because they both tried to reconcile the 3 verses) from the new king james version because it was more elaborate than the other 2 above it, guess why?, because he was narrating here to a king,
so if most of christianity is based on a man this fraudulent, then it shuld not at all baffle that a man of God in this country can own 3 jets, (sorry he said they were all 4 ministries)

Re: The Fraud of Islam by gng777777: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2011
i believe that we have human error in bible since i was not originally written in English
Islam believe that god gave the Koran to Muhammad but if you read it you will still find errors like third person speaking.eg Mohammad was saying that he sew a vision of heaven and hell and he doesn't know if he is one the left side or right side.

come to think of it,if he is not sure of his destination why follow him??
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]That's a very good and lovely line to make because it really toke all my attention dear brother--  of course , YEP! we think so much alike brother i have been noticing your activities on this forum for long now and can see we share almost everything in mutual . . .  Okay , we have to work on the Fraud of Christianity  project very soon to expose all their many lies  . grin

They are blind but claiming to have sight  i so much wonder what kind of ignorant is that to avoid seeing in order not to fall down .  cheesy cheesy brother , i think it is crazy to worship a being who created hell and billions of souls to torment there eternally; who feared that people could reach heaven via a really tall building; who made a bet with the devil about Job's faithfulness and allowed the devil to torment Job to prove a point; who commanded the deaths of entire villages all the way down to the livestock; who taught that women on their periods are unclean; who sent bears to tear 42 children to bits for teasing a prophet about his hair loss; who had to send his son to die to save us from itself.

That's just crazy.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

PAGAN  9JA:

i intended that line to cach your attention anyways brother. It seems we even think alike.  grin lets make one on that. Lets work together and show them who are the real blind.

Since they are still our brothers, despite their being on the wrong path, Let us CURE them of their blindness, deafness and dumbnesscool

Re: The Fraud of Islam by TrueSeeker(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Only a fool will refuse to use his head. Even they are still gullible when they know that they are being deceived.

@Pagan9Ja
How many of your kind were slaughter by Christians? How many of them were slaughter by Muslims like El-Kanemi, Usman Dan Fodio, Alimi in Ilorin and all the rest?,
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Christians are the fools. . . .leave the wise Muslims alone they'll not empty like u freaks ! No. And the reason that many people think that Christians are crazy, is because no matter how many people believe in a LIE. . . .  grin grin  it's still a lie cheesy and the people who know it's a lie.   . . . . and base that assumption on science, fact, evidence, and reason are what I derive my definition of sanity from. cool[/size]

TrueSeeker:

Only a fool will refuse to use his head. Even they are still gullible when they know that they are being deceived.

Re: The Fraud of Islam by tiarabubu: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tiarabubu: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2011
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2011
HOHOHOHO.
This thread explains everything about TRUE FAITH and FALSEHOOD, distinguishing between DARKNESS and LIGHT. smiley

The religion of Darkness gets its best supports from people of the darkside, while Light stands as one and attacked by Darkness.

Ogaga4luv (a satanist: very royal to Satan)
Pagannija (A Pagan: very royal to craft gods)
Atheists, ETC just on Nairaland are all backing Islam,then conjour and attack Christians. THIS SHOWS THAT LIGHT AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND.

Islam,a religion of Satan,supported by Satanists, Atheists, Pagans, calls themselves BROTHERS, and fights against Christianity, in the world and on NAIRALAND.

Christians, Give glory to God,he has saved you. You dont know what you have until you loose it.
WE ARE LIGHT.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2011
Judek2:

HOHOHOHO.
This thread explains everything about TRUE FAITH and FALSEHOOD, distinguishing between DARKNESS and LIGHT. smiley

The religion of Darkness gets its best supports from people of the darkside, while Light stands as one and attacked by Darkness.

Ogaga4luv (a satanist: very royal to Satan)
Pagannija (A Pagan: very royal to craft gods)
Atheists, ETC just on Nairaland are all backing Islam,then conjour and attack Christians. THIS SHOWS THAT LIGHT AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND.

Islam,a religion of Satan,supported by Satanists, Atheists, Pagans, calls themselves BROTHERS, and fights against Christianity, in the world and on NAIRALAND.

Christians, Give glory to God,he has saved you. You dont know what you have until you loose it.
WE ARE LIGHT.

Very true.

Their hate for Christianity is spiritual, though we do not bomb buildings, behead people or go on killing rampages, we are still hated.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
Is this boy Judek2 for real?

There is no statement of rejecting satan in any religion of the world , except in Islam that says "Satan is accursed", seeking refuge in God against satan; I seek refuge in God against satan the accursed.

There is no book of religion that has a chapter talking about light in terms of guidance away from darkness, except the Quran; Surah Nur [The Light]. Still many verse in other chapters expresses true guidance into faith from God is Light and it is superior over darkness [misguidance] so much so the darkness perishes.

Are you christians ok, because you blindly defend misguidance against Guidance? Fosbel, ol chap, are you ok?

1 Like

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
Trueseeker is really a seeker of lies. Look around, the Afrikaans [remnant of europe christians in south africa] used the Bible to kill black pagans, even black christians and it was the foundation of Apartheid. In america, the KKK used the Bible to butcher blacks.

Yes, Islam is fraud according to tiny tidytim because it says in correction that Jesus was a human being and used a firm example of he and his mother functioning like humans to illustrate it.

Do we have human God or they are gods like shango oba koso [even though he hung himself], etc of the yorubas and indeed of the world?

Yeah. God had to change His consistent way and suddenly became Jesus by getting Mary pregnant by overcoming her and overshadowing her as a spirit [laughs], and then as a human body be scared to die in the hands of humans, a bunch of demented raghead jews [not only arabs you can call ragheads. i think if you are semitic, you are raghead just like if you are a blackman you are an african].

You people are so funny, I refuse to laugh because of concern that i may crack by ribs. Your jokes are stale and not original [that too].

1 Like

Re: The Fraud of Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]That's a very good and lovely line to make because it really toke all my attention dear brother--  of course , YEP! we think so much alike brother i have been noticing your activities on this forum for long now and can see we share almost everything in mutual . . .  Okay , we have to work on the Fraud of Christianity  project very soon to expose all their many lies  . grin

They are blind but claiming to have sight  i so much wonder what kind of ignorant is that to avoid seeing in order not to fall down .  cheesy cheesy brother , i think it is crazy to worship a being who created hell and billions of souls to torment there eternally; who feared that people could reach heaven via a really tall building; who made a bet with the devil about Job's faithfulness and allowed the devil to torment Job to prove a point; who commanded the deaths of entire villages all the way down to the livestock; who taught that women on their periods are unclean; who sent bears to tear 42 children to bits for teasing a prophet about his hair loss; who had to send his son to die to save us from itself.

That's just crazy.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

yes yes very true and they also expect us to believe that all them trillions of species on this planet fit in one wooden boat drivin by an old baboon that could still carry this heavy weight on the seas of our Earth and that we are descended from two sinners when it has already been proved that we have undergone a process of evolution from our ape-like brothers. they make us repent for sins which we have never remember comitting. they try to make us guilty and feel sorry for wrongs we have never comitted. they ignore the forces of nature and disregard the movement of the stars. women and animals are at the lowest rung in their society. they say that women sinned and so they have periods and animals dont have soul. that they are only meant for food and for eternal servitude to us. these people are so immersed in their false-pride that someday they will end us all and themselves if not stopped. We WOnt Let Them to Get thEir Way.   angry angry angry angry angry

Ogaga you have got good insight. unlike the christians who tell us to destroy evil and fear evil, you tell us to first understand the dark forces because these negative forces cannot be done away with. They are to remain for eternity. Without either good or bad forces, there is no comparison.

TrueSeeker:

@Pagan9Ja
How many of your kind were slaughter by Christians? How many of them were slaughter by Muslims like El-Kanemi, Usman Dan Fodio, Alimi in Ilorin and all the rest?,

does it matter how many of my kind were slaughterd by christians   i might be Haussa by birth yet i work for all the countless tribesmen around the globe. People in this world can be divided generally into two kinds: Tribespeoples and mixed peoples. Almost all the mixed people follow monotheistic islamo-christianity or non-Pagan beliefs. This because the monotheists generally want to destroy tribal structure and promote intermarriage in order to further their aims in making us realise that we are all descended from one source, i.e., the imaginary adam and eve. This will further conversions to their religion. Wherever the scourge of christianity and islam has spread, the various different tribes and ethnicities are disappearing. Take the Native Americans for example; They are all almost extinct due to intermarriage. The europeans and the arabs are also all mostly mixed peoples, save the Gulf States. As for the full-blooded tribespeoples, EACH and Every one of them were or are following the true Pagan Religions or atleast in syncretic fashion. These are the vulnerable people. It is these tribespeoples that I am concerned with which is why i travel around the world to aid, educate and make them realise the countless attrocieties commited. If you are asking for a list of Christian attrocities on these people, my list will run forever.

As for Usmane Dan Fodio, what more do you ask he literally broke the spirit of us Hausa. He destroyed alll our Saarki and their Kingdoms and almost destroyed all our beliefs and culture. Even across Hausaland, today, you will tend to notice a gradual intermixing between Fulani and Haussa in recent years all becasue they believ they are all muslim.  1000s of years of culture, beliefs, knowledge and way of life, all gone down the drain. angry angry angry angry

many Maguzawa was also killed because of refusal to convert or forcefully converted durin the jihad.

frosbel:

Very true.

Their hate for Christianity is spiritual, though we do not bomb buildings, behead people or go on killing rampages, we are still hated.

you have done all that in the past.(there is also a christian millitant group still operating in Nigeria).  now all that needs to be done is for you to be kicked out.

Judek2:

WE ARE LIGHT.

your religion has not spread any light around the world. it has only spread colionialism, disease, forceful conversions (inquisitions, death, misery and religious wars.

We were much better off in the past. We were progressing in the fields of Science, literature, the arts, astronomy, etc. We had great centres of learning from Greece to Egypt, from India to Mezoamerica.

Then came christianity and banned the sciences in america, propagated that the Sun revolves around the Earth and all of them foolish ideas.

The number of Pagans that died in this world because of you two dirty faiths. ohhhhhhhh you will pay. you will PAY.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud of Islam by Judek2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

There is no statement of rejecting satan in any religion of the world , except in Islam that says "Satan is accursed", seeking refuge in God against satan; I seek refuge in God against satan the accursed.

I just hate your likely statements like "NO OTHER BOOK HAS THIS AND THAT". It makes you dumb. The Bible aside, Koran can be compared to any (not even history books) literal books found around.Koran was copied from the Bible and Manipulated by Mohammad.

Mohammad was manipulated by Satan,when the Koran claims Satan put words into his mouth, therefore Mohammad(darkness) was vulnerable to Satan,showing shared authority.
But Satan always cries out at the sight of Jesus (light) and begs for his life,showing authority over darkness.

There is no book of religion that has a chapter talking about light in terms of guidance away from darkness, except the Quran; Surah Nur [The Light]. Still many verse in other chapters expresses true guidance into faith from God is Light and it is superior over darkness [misguidance] so much so the darkness perishes.

Seriously @Sweetnecta, I'm getting tired of your vague claims. What is light,and what is darkness? You just gave a translation of Light to be Surah Nur. What Inspirational message does it carry?.
Everything in the Bible demarcates between light and darkness, Islam claims to be of the light,but they reject the Light itself which is Jesus, therefore making it a dark religion because Satan himself is just as manipulative as Mohammad.

Are you christians ok, because you blindly defend misguidance against Guidance? Fosbel, ol chap, are you ok?

The fact still remains the fact. LIGHT STANDS AND DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND IT.
Christianity (light) stands and Islam,Satanists,Atheists,Pagans (darkness) cannot comprehend it, thus formed allies among themselves to fight and subdue the light. BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Sweetnecta: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2012
Then you need to read Surah Nur as see the spiritual inspiration from it. Read Chapter 2 verse 257 and see the difference between Quran Light and Darkness of disbelief.

I wonder what story or chapter copied from the Quran, yet whatever it has common with any book, it trumps it in affecting the heart.

i remember a black american i knew in the past decades telling me that he noticed that he became a better human in Islam. His non muslim parents told him that, too.

My mother the only parent I have now since my father is no more [ra] appreciates me as a muslim son.

I was just talking to an old friend out of obodo england who appreciates still my Islamic quality. I know if I am not a muslim, everything would have been everything.

You know Jake and the fat man, Judek2.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2012
What a nicely written article !!!
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2012
frosbel:

What a nicely written article !!!

"nicely written article" my a$$!!!

an article based on distortion,imagination,a bit of hallucination,and concealing truth and facts while inventing imaginative conceapts and interpretations not supported by history and text all in the name of defaming the divine religion of Islam and provoking muslims.

this is a typical case or rather worse,of seeing the sawdust in your brother's eye while ignoring the wooden plank in yours.

this is so dishonest as there is a trademark and copyrighted term which is attributed to christianity and its beginnings to this day known as "pious fraud".this term exposes the fraud in christianity:

"The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Guy, you always make a fool of yourself with these your vague claims.The other time, you claimed that true salvation can only be found in the Quran.I challenged you to show me where the promise of salvation is in the Quran but you ran away and here you are again with other silly claims.I'll advice you to read and understand your Quran and Hadiths well and then compare them with the Bible and other books of history before you come online to post anything in this section.That would help you alot.Good luck.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2012
tomzman:

I challenged you to show me where the promise of salvation is in the Quran

Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant. (5:55-56)

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.(58:22)

He is indeed successful who causeth his self to grow, and he is indeed a failure who stunteth it (91 :
9-10).

Lo, good deeds annul ill deeds (11:114)

Then those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful.
And those whose scales are light are those who lose their self
(23 : 102-103).
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2012
LagosShia:

Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant. (5:55-56)

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.(58:22)

He is indeed successful who causeth his self to grow, and he is indeed a failure who stunteth it (91 :
9-10).

Lo, good deeds annul ill deeds (11:114)

Then those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful.
And those whose scales are light are those who lose their self
(23 : 102-103).

lagosshia oooooo grin grin grin I couldn't help but laugh at this one grin .You messed up big time.Are these what you call promises of salvation?. grin Do you even know the meaning of that word?.Sincerely speaking my brother, only an illiterate would accept islam after reading those 'promises'  in your post.Read your post again and compare it with what you have in the New Testament.That would make you understand what salvation really means.Got it?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2012
tomzman:

lagosshia oooooo grin grin grin I couldn't help but laugh at this one grin .You messed up big time.Are these what you call promises of salvation?. grin Do you even know the meaning of that word?.Sincerely speaking my brother, only an illiterate would accept islam after reading those 'promises'  in your post.Read your post again and compare it with what you have in the New Testament.That would make you understand what salvation really means.Got it?

it is time you start crying over your confused soul!

Salvation According to Jesus V/S Paul

Salvation
According to Jesus:  The rich young ruler asked Jesus how he could find salvation. Jesus answered, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments ,  If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." (Matt 19:16-21, Mark 10:17-21, Luke 18:18-22, KJV) In other words, obey Torah, and follow Jesus' examples.

According to Paul:  “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus {as} Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Rom 10:9-10, NAS)

Which is it?  Obeying the commandments of G-d and following Jesus, or merely believing in Jesus’ resurrection and confessing him as Lord?  

see more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875785
Re: The Fraud of Islam by tomzman: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

it is time you start crying over your confused soul!

Salvation According to Jesus V/S Paul

Salvation
According to Jesus:  The rich young ruler asked Jesus how he could find salvation. Jesus answered, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments ,  If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." (Matt 19:16-21, Mark 10:17-21, Luke 18:18-22, KJV) In other words, obey Torah, and follow Jesus' examples.

According to Paul:  “That if you confess with your mouth Jesus {as} Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” (Rom 10:9-10, NAS)

Which is it?  Obeying the commandments of G-d and following Jesus, or merely believing in Jesus’ resurrection and confessing him as Lord?  

see more here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875785
lagosshia, You find it hard to understand simple things.All I asked sweetnecta (and by extension you) to do is to show me from the quran what Islam has to offer me in this world and the next then let's compare it with what the Bible has to offer.That's all.Do you now understand?
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^

you've being presented what Islam offers.show us what your bible/christianity offer.
Re: The Fraud of Islam by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
You missed out the 72 Raisins virgins , haha grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud of Islam by LagosShia: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

You missed out the 72 Raisins virgins , haha grin grin grin

aren't you proud that Jesus promised you 100 wives?!!!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794684.32.html#msg9890139

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uthman Ibn Affan (R.A) : The Third Caliph. / The Muslim’s Guide To A Successful Job Interview. / Scientific Miracles from the Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.