Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). (3432 Views)

Crack Ur Ribs / Laf Ur Ribs Out. / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
TRY DiS PUZZLE
(1) Take your shoe size.
(2) Now multiply by 5.
(3) Add 50.
(4) Multiply by 20.
(5) Now add 1011.
(6) Subtract the year you were
born and
the number you get will be your
shoe
size & your age . . . . .  cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by saryonjne: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
sorry , wrong answer
my shoe size is 7
and answer comes in (-)
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
saryonjne:

sorry , wrong answer
my shoe size is 7
and answer comes in (-)
I pity ur parent, with all de money there spent on u in primary school, u are nothing but a schizophrenia being. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by Dabss(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
lo
nice trick!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by Dabss(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
kellynoah:

I pity your parent, with all de money there spent on u in primary school, u are nothing but a schizophrenia being. cool cool cool
lol, your parents too waste sha. ya english teacher no tell you the meaning of puzzle?
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

lol, your parents too waste sha. ya english teacher no tell you the meaning of puzzle?
puzzle means a difficult question or problem, its something dat is hard to comprehend, pls. check ur dictionary, b4 u start telling me hw scurrilous u are. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by t0mee: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
@kellynoah
Could you at least check up the meaning of Schizophrenia before using it as an insult, I believe you are old enough to own a dictionary and I dont think what saryonjne said warrants an insult, please be civil.
P.S: Da_b¤§§ is sort of right too =)
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
t0mee:

@kellynoah
Could you at least check up the meaning of Schizophrenia before using it as an insult, I believe you are old enough to own a dictionary and I dont think what saryonjne said warrants an insult, please be civil.
P.S: Da_b¤§§ is sort of right too =)
u are nothing but a nincompoop, schizophrenia means someone with a mental disorder, in which  dat is what saryonjne is suffering 4rm. i wish him quick recovery  cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by t0mee: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
@kellynoah
It is obvious that you're desperately grasping at straws to show us that you have some primary knowledge of English however I can tell you that we are majorly unimpressed. If you were actually knowledgeable on such matters and not just mouthing off, you would know that one does not recover from schizophrenia as there is no cure just yet. And FYI, your use of puzzle is incorrect even if your definition of it is. I would sit to explain further but only to someone who can spell ''simply'' right. =3

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York
and says, 'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that
your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of
marriage,  and that much misery is enough!' 'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams. 'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,'
the old man says. 'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking
about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and
tell her!' Frantic, the son calls her sister, who explodes on the
phone. 'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll
take care of this.' She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old
man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single
thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back,
and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then , don't
do a thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his
wife. 'Okay', he says, it worked,It's all set. They're both coming
for our anniversary and paying their own airfare!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by Switup: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ha ha. Funny. Thnks poster 4 makin me 2 go 2 bed with a smile. Nitee nite, infact i wish u a moskito-free nite
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
t0mee:

@kellynoah
It is obvious that you're desperately grasping at straws to show us that you have some primary knowledge of English however I can tell you that we are majorly unimpressed. If you were actually knowledgeable on such matters and not just mouthing off, you would know that one does not recover from schizophrenia as there is no cure just yet. And FYI, your use of puzzle is incorrect even if your definition of it is. I would sit to explain further but only to someone who can spell ''simply'' right. =3
dis ur acrimonious act is uncalled for, dis is a joke forum. merry xmas & happy new year in advance. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2011
Swit up:

Ha ha. Funny. Thnks poster 4 makin me 2 go 2 bed with a smile. Nitee nite, infact i wish u a moskito-free nite
ONE LOVE cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by t0mee: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ooooh well then I apologize embarassed lol, schizophrenia is a touchy topic for me, oh well I'm new here (jokes forum) and I'll just do better next time =)
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
t0mee:

Ooooh well then I apologize embarassed lol, schizophrenia is a touchy topic for me, oh well I'm new here (jokes forum) and I'll just do better next time =)
oooh newbie now u have gotten baptized, your highly welcome  to our world, its more like a home. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2011
One night, 4 university students were flexing till late in night and didn't study 4 a test which was 2 hold the next day. In the morning, they made themselves look as dirty and weird as possible and went to the dean and said that they had gone 4 a wedding the previous night and while coming back, their tyre busted and they had to push the car all the way back and were in no position to take the test. The Dean being a nice guy said he'll give them a fresh test after 3days. On that day, the Dean made the four of them seat in different classrooms for the test. They all agreed cos they spent the last 3days studying. The test had 5 questions total of 100 marks. All questions were compulsory, and any difference in their answers will earn them zero.
Q1)who were Tђέ couple that wedded?
2) which church did Tђέ weddng take place
3) what was the make of the car?
4) which of the tyre busted?
5) who was the driver? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2011
Huh! Tell me now-Before 2011
finishes W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t do U̶̲̥̅̊ want from
me-
1 = a baby cry
2 = another chance </3
3 = love ♥
4 = a kiss :*
5 = friendship smiley
6 = nothing({})
7 = long relationship:*
8 = good laugh =)) =D
9 = an apology smiley
10 = good chat(y)
11 = phone number =-c
12= Business Partner, !
13 = Recharge card
14= JƱڪτ̲̅ Wάηηά meet Ɣ☺u (y) cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2011
PRESENTER: What's your contribution?
CALLER:There is this lady i wanted in my life,shortly after
my National Youth Service Corps, but all my efforts proved abortive,
she wouldn't pick my calls, she would laugh at me
while passing by, for reasons best known to her!
Five months later, i was able2 get my apartment,
get a new car, courtesy of a contract job secured
with a major oil company. Now, most of the missed
calls i нave, are hers, barrage of SMS and all that. I
am confused on what to do. Please help me out.

PRESENTER: Listen up! You pick up your phone now; give her a call, letting her know you'll be at her house in 2 hours. You take a cool shower; wear α̲̅ nice outfit and an attention- catching perfume.
When it ’s exactly 2hours, you call her & tell her that you'll be there in another 2 hours. When the 2 hours are now over, you now drive down to her house, get down from d car, walk to her house, knock on her door.
Once she opens d door, with the sexiest smile you have got, stylishly
look into her eyes, draw her slowly to yourself, take your mouth close to her ear& whisper
"Thunder fire your head!!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by damilarelr(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Maybe you should answer the questions in the previous puzzle. The wedding, the car, and tyre, who are they? Answers needed with explanation. Thanks.
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by mikuz(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2011
what is going onhappen here?
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by andrew24: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2011
dats nice good thinking wink
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2011
mikuz:

what is going onhappen here?
my oga all is well, some boisterous bolshie being where here but my God pass them. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2011
A friend updated his status on facebook saying *Thk God my salary and all allowances plus Xmas bonus has been paid* immediately he got a notification showing that his Landlord likes his status.  cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by Dabss(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2011
kellynoah:

A friend updated his status on facebook saying *Thk God my salary and all allowances plus Xmas bonus has been paid* immediately he got a notification showing that his Landlord likes his status. cool cool cool
lol.
More pls
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
On a lighter note: In a mental hospital yesterday at Enugu State, a mad man was chasing a senior doctor!, Eye witnesses confirmed that the doctor was running for his dear life until he got to a dead end then the mad man handed over the knife to him saying " Oya Oga na your turn to pursue me". cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
I was about entering the fancy restaurant when the signpost caught my eyes "Have you eat?
We sell food and solft drinks hear.
Come and eat for butter gruowth", & im standing here wondering if their food tastes as 'nice' as their English? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dis morning I updated my facebook status; "Im gonna sleep shirtless tonight" and after a minute i got notifications that 18 mosquitoes 'like' this, pls. what should I do now? i need ur kind advice cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Policeman: Man, how did u kill 50 people in a car accident?Man: i was driving at about 40mph, when i tried to stop i found that i had no brakes. i saw 2 men walking on the street and a wedding on d other side of d street, who should i hit?Policeman: of course the 2 men,less damage. Man: that's what i thought to myself, but when i did it, i hit only one and the other one ran to the wedding, SO I DROVE AFTER HIM. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
chinese couple living in lagos gave birth to a black baby,in anger her husband asked d wife chu,why baby black,she replied we live in Nigeria, no electricity, Me hot, you hot, sex hot, And baby burn. cool cool cool
Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
A girl thought LOL mean "lots of love"so she sent it in d followin text to her boyfriend'sorry to hear about ur mom's death, LOL!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by kellynoah: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
Application for Employment. Dear Sir, I refer to the recent death of the Technical Manager at your company and wish to apply for the replacement of the dead manager. Each time I apply for employment I am told there is no vacancy but on this one, I have caught you red handed coz I even attended the funeral and made sure that he was truly dead before applying. Find attached his obituary. . . . cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dis jokes dong pass 20, keep reading down more are still coming(crack ur RIBS). by djl(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
nice one. i did it n its right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laugh All Day / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If Your Wife Isnt Pregnant Within 3 Months Of Wedding, Dump Her. See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.