Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola (4409 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Jennifer Lopez Or Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by Stylista(f): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2011
Award winning Makeup Artist, Funmi Irantiola walked down the aisle with her beau last month, interestingly; her wedding is still the talk of the town. The reason is simply because Funmi shocked everyone as she suitably pulled off Kim Kardashian look from her fairytale wedding to Kris Humphries.
Funmi wanted her wedding style to be all about all the things she loves and as she absolutely loved Kim Kardashian's wedding style, she borrowed that 'famous' headpiece and made it her own, Lanre Dasilva Ajayi (LDA) made her dress and her hair was made by Hair Whisperer (Aislyn Adewale).
The look worked for her and she looked every inch a super gorgeous bride, !
Funmi Irantiola is the brain behind one of the hottest makeover outfits in town, Abeke. She is one of the few that combine many aspects of the beauty routine in a total package. Her outfit specializes in Runway makeup, Bridal makeup, Editorial Makeup, Hairstyling, Manicure and Pedicure, Gele tying, Consulting, Training and Workshops.
Source: www.bebeakinboade..com

Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by BABE3: 3:21am On Jan 02, 2012
lol.
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by uzoo: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
BABE!:

lol.
[/quot

lol lipsrsealed
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by BABE3: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^ Speak! grin
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by chika98: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2012
Kim K ke? Abeg let's be real. I was expecting some figure 8 chic with amazing sense of style.
Can we keep the exaggerations to a minimum please?

1 Like

Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by toysmall: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2012
Pass by to see grin grin
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by nwanioma(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
I looked and I saw it couldn't be a physical similarity, then I read waitng to see if they divorced in 72day, to know exactly why the analogy with kim k! None what so ever!!! mchewwwww
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by uzoo: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2012
nwani oma:

I looked and I saw it couldn't be a physical similarity, then I read waitng to see if they divorced in 72day, to know exactly why the analogy with kim k! None what so ever!!! mchewwwww

my point exactly!
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by uzoo: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2012
chika98:

Kim K ke? Abeg let's be real. I was expecting some figure 8 chic with amazing sense of style.
Can we keep the exaggerations to a minimum please?

@BABE !

i hope you can now see why i was speechless. . . .too much exaggeration.
where is the comparison?
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by BABE3: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
I see why you were speechless. Same reason that made me laugh.
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by babestella: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
this one be like Shrek wifey oooooooooo and the man sef na Shrek too.
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by babestella: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
lol lol lol lol. I wan lol die.>??
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by naijababe2(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Kim kardashian ko. . . grin
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by uzoo: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2012
still lol
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by outline: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
hehehe! you got jokes
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by simplebussy: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2012
and where is d link abeg?
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by Uglyduckling: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
nwani oma: I looked and I saw it couldn't be a physical similarity, then I read waitng to see if they divorced in 72day, to know exactly why the analogy with kim k! None what so ever!!! mchewwwww
. God bless you you've just mirrored my mind while reading the post.
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by denzel2009: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Any link to her se[i]x[/i] tape?
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by liujenny(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
SHE IS OK!
Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by rully2: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2012
Guys this is the link (I suppose)the head chain undecided

Re: Another Kim Kardashian On The Block; Funmi Irantiola by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2012
Where is the link ,Whoever wrote this needs help.

(1) (Reply)

2012 FAB Awards Nominees Party / Download Tutorial Video: How To Tie Different Ankara Gele / I Need A Reputable Makeup Artist, Any Recommendations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.