Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! (7414 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Best Moments Of Life / List Your Top 10 Threads Of 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by iyatrustee(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2011
ok guys, its official dat 2011 has abt 40 hrs left before we wave it goodbye and welcome a brand new year. So lets share about the good, the bad, and the fugly that accompanied the year. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by rikoko: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2011
it started like, it was never gonna end , now its ending like it never started. for me, 2011 would be a memorable year for me, i started with normal optimism that things were gonna get better, truly it did, to god i say thank you, and to every one who were a p art of my 2011, i love you all.

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Ndkings1(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2011
I had so many bad experiens this year , but the worse is the abuja chrismas day bombin
i was at the place when it hapnd.
for the past five yrs, i neva shed tears 4 anytin what so eva, but through out dat day i was just cryin like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by kingron: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2011
i CANT COUNT OOOO THEY ARE PLENTY, FIRST A VERY EXPENSIVE FONE GOT MISSIN AAFTER I BOUGHT IN 3WKS TYME, MISPLACED MY WALLET WITH ALL MY I.D'S JUST YESTERDAY ALSO cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Suntemi(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2011
Nd kings:

I had so many bad experiens this year , but the worse is the abuja chrismas day bombin
i was at the place when it hapnd.
for the past five yrs, i neva shed tears 4 anytin what so eva, but through out dat day i was just cryin like a baby.

I thank God for your Life.

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by DAY12(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2011
I am still very relevant despite all odds I encounter, I thank God for that.  wink

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Suntemi(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2011
My GF's father had an auto accident in January, he survived it though but couldn't still walk on his own till now. I and my friends got robbed at their place in April, I lost my Grandma in October and met with my high school mates on 27th of December.  It was fun on 27. I never had so much fun.

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by DrummaBoy(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2011
Birth of my baby girl @ 12:26pm on 28/12/11, this wednesday.
It was exhilarating!
I thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2011
2011 seems to be the yr i can count hw many times I do dodo on on my fingers!! Next year am hitting a home run!!! grin grin
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Dyt(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2011
sighs
all i can do s luk up, kneel down, lift my hands up n ask 4 more blesings
i thank u FATHER 4 seein me thru d gd, bad n ugly moments
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by ugbohgloba(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2011
thank God God that u are still living and u can write and sign in this site, 1 if u want toknow how to count lock ur cash in a box and start using stones to learn, take 10, arrange them one after the other then u will get 10, join 2 by then they will be 5 group, join 3 by 3 then u will get 3 group and 1 will remain.
2, if  you use 1 stone  with 1 cataport to kill 1 bird they become 3 stone,  then when u seal the 1 stone which is the bird 5stone they become 8. so 5 stone is ur gain and 3 is the ur capital.
3, go back and take ur money and buy any goose 200, naira, 100 naira the shop and some materia the expect your gain to 500naira. in the proccess of time ur enemy will come and borrow from u. thanks grin
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by IbroSaunks(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
i still don't know how to do this, but ill try:
2011 was generally a good year. Of course there were good times and bad times, but since this thread is about unforgettable moments, lemme focus on that:
[list]
[li]My first aptitute test! I wasn't too time conscious, so i failed. Was a strange feeling, really![/li]
[li]My second aptitute test! I passed, comeback! [/li]
[li]My last day at the company i did my internship, they organized a sent-forth, was fun[/li]
[li]The day my phone got stolen, took a while to sink in, but when it did, .*ellipsis*.[/li]
[li]and many more i can't remember now, but are still unforgettable [/li]

[/list]
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
The Bad and ugly: I escaped a ghastly motor accident unscathed along PH-Bayelsa high way.
The Good: I got married three months after.

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by TommyEnny(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am Thanking God for the miracle of life. cool cant explain the phenomenon of sleeping and waking up. It just beats my wildest imagination. Thank you Jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Infoseye(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011 was a fantastic year for me because God blessed me with new things in my life, first a good paying job thats my first job ever after 3 months Youth service.

I got a God fearing babe probably gonna be my wife in future, I became a new person.

For the first time in my life I was 100% sure of any out come of my thoughts, whatever i choose todo was a success at the end of the journey.

My bad experience in 2011 was Boko Haram bomb attacks in Abuja, man it was bad I cant forget the first attack at Eagle Square on independence day.

That was the first time in my life I will hear a bomb explosion and see people picking of pieces of human flesh from the blast.

All the same am pretty sure 2012 is gonna be a beautiful and successful year for ALL NIGERIANS!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE  grin

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by JimmyBoy1: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Thank God no ugly incident for me in 2011, unlike 2010  when I had 3 accidents within a month, I leanrt how to pray fervently by force. I was also promoted, thank God.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by kkmny81: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
Unforgettable moments in 2011:
1. Got a call from an Oil servicing company ( I had been seriously praying about) in PH to resume work.
2. Got married to my sweetheart i met during our NYSC in sokoto.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Emilo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011, hmmmmmmm, the year i got married and upliftment in my financial life, Thank u God,
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Exponental(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
The good:
I was not sick in d yr
The Ugly: Overtakin a trailer in my car, on oyo-ogbomosho road, he accelerated, causin me 2 face an an uncomin vehicle (an SUV n a trailer behind). I tot it was d end, Suddenly both pathed ways after I shouted Jesus!
The Bad: No Job yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by freecocoa(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
what a year.
The year I lost a very dear friend
Almost lost my dad to an illness
Mehn the economy showed me shege
School was hell(a lecturer made it unbearable)
Faced a panel
But in all this,I excelled beyond what I even expected,I'm still alive and healthy,looking forward to better years ahead so I give all praise and thanks to the almighty God who saw me through it all.

2 Likes

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Loads of unforgettable moments of in 2011, where do I start from, Graduated frm uni this year, Last month I nearly fell victim of dare devil robbers who invaded a bank I just came out from. 10 pple lost there live during d operation, I posted the pictures and scene of the robbery which made it 2 d front page, Incase u intend searching for d pix. Nb, It very disturbing, Earlier dis year a vehicle I was driving had a break failure and almost knocked off a woman, I missed hitting her by whiskers, D story would av been different, Wetin I 4 do, Just thank God for his guidance and protection in 2011,

2 Likes

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
the day my dad went to church, it was the first time since my birth I  saw my dad go to church
When i went to Benin cheesy
The day I locked my dad outside the gate for cheating on my mum, hahahaha that day was war  grin grin grin
They day I was brutally beaten  by my dad and elder brother.
When I gained admission into the uni and my dad told me I wasn't going to the university, gosh I will never forget that day for the rest of my life,
When  my Dad gave me money to buy another jamb form.
lol I guess my unforgettable moments are more of sad things  grin  
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
@maasoap, wow you really were lucky or should I say blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2011
Horrible year for me, lost my dear mum during the year.

Though got promoted,got a pay increase, bought my first car and moved into my apartment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by ikmoore2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011 year was the best year of my life and i pray that the coming year 2012 will be better.

Good: I moved into my new apartment,
bought my own car - a honda Civic,
still retain my job irrespective of all odds

Thank God for everything

No regret whatsoever
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Tosinville(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
The day my poppa died in march sad nd d day ma baby mama told she was pregnant, for who? for me sad cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Divab(f): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
eeemmm Unforgetable moments, I gave birth to my beautiful Angel last month, it still feels like a dream,
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Tosinville(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
Divab:

eeemmm Unforgetable moments, I gave birth to my beautiful Angel last month, it still feels like a dream,

Thats fabulous.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by mashnino(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
hmmm, i dnt knw really know

dis year was jez dere d blessings were balanced with the bad experiences,

dint really feel it like that
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Darey00(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
The good
1. I thank God for the gift of protection ova my lyf. I travelled to and fro Akure-Abeokuta-Lagos more dan 15 tymes in d month of August. No sort of accident.
2. My moma got her well-deserved promotion at her workplace.
3. Finally got admitted by a university.
4. Got a new GF afta 1 yr of being single.
The bad and d ugly
1. More dan 10 deaths av been recorded in our sch dis semester(4 in december alone)
2. D brother of a friend of mine lost his GF on Christmas Day (killed by a vigilante)
, looking 4wd 2 a beta 2012! What more can i say ma Jehovah noni!
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Mobinga: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
Good :  Null
Bad   :  Null

Verdict : BS Thread.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Tosinville:

The day my poppa died in march sad nd d day ma baby mama told she was pregnant, for who? for me sad cheesy cheesy
take heart\congratulation(?) Where have thou been?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.