Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! (7415 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Best Moments Of Life / List Your Top 10 Threads Of 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

the day my dad went to church, it was the first time since my birth I  saw my dad go to church
When i went to Benin cheesy
The day I locked my dad outside the gate for cheating on my mum, hahahaha that day was war  grin grin grin
They day I was brutally beaten  by my dad and elder brother.
When I gained admission into the uni and my dad told me I wasn't going to the university, gosh I will never forget that day for the rest of my life,
When  my Dad gave me money to buy another jamb form.
lol I guess my unforgettable moments are more of sad things  grin  

Have an uncle like your dad,he said the only time he remembered going to church was as a kid,the dude is 60+ now. Where you dey since?hope say dem no beat you enter coma,this one you've been off for a long time. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Switup: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
MY GOOD:1) gained admission 2)got an award as a good ficton witer 3)improved in d learing of ma foreign language.
MY BAD:1) often had mother/child qurells 2) felt depression intensely
MY UGLY: 1) A guy i dnt lik has been stalking all ova me 2) anoda gees tink im crush on him.
Anywho TGIF= THNK GOD ITS FRIDAY i mean FINISHED
Lif is swit, so 'SWIT UP'
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by 2goodbobo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
When I wrote my Final msc exam and also the day my siblings and popsy had a car accident.
thank God all my family members are alive.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by juman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
The election result that removed PDP from SW.

The death of Sunday Bada.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
The visit of my best friend and our exploits afterwards.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
MY GOOD: completed NYSC successfully, journey mercies, got my first ever appoitment letter though a contract job,, MY BAD: armed robber fired a gun shot directly at me while i was sleppin, but somehow GOD saved me without any injury! And he made away wit all my stuff.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Have an uncle like your dad,he said the only time he remembered going to church was as a kid,the dude is 60+ now. Where you dey since?hope say dem no beat you enter coma,this one you've been off for a long time. grin grin grin
lmao them fit  grin I've been very occupied oh, ask me what I've been doing sef I don't know  grin Merry Christmas  grin

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Alfoasegh: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Terrible year for me but thank God I outlived it.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by donigspain(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by mirob(f): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011 is the year I took a bold step and left Egypt and heads towards ‎​♍Ɣ promised land and I pray that God in His infinite mercy will surely lead ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to ‎​♍Ɣ promised land C☺M̶̲̥̅ǝ̩̩̩̥ 2012, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
^Amen cheesy
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by mirob(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Natasha, thanks Dear and God will bless you too.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
you're welcome dear
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by eghost247(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
Started well few problems inbetween the year but am ending the year with smile keep your headup
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by chinnyonwu(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
1)Losing my very close friend and coursemate to armed robbers on his way bak home after first semester.
2)Post election violence - saw hell
U tend to save only ugly incidents in ur brain innit? Ɩ☺Ɩ
3)Brothers wedding.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Sike(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hmmm. . 2011! Thank God i survived it.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
Thank God this year is almost over but 2011 has been a very very disappionting, misreable year for me. A year full of negatives nothing positive of note. I just hope and pray 2012 and the years ahead will be a positive years for me
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by demmykay: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
The year actually was mixed up. It had its up nd down. *january lost my lovely dad may his soul rest in peace .amin * was blessed with a lovely baby girl two weeks later * was blessed with a car * a sound health *my husband got a bettet job which led to our relocation frm d north(hapi leaving d north) *lost my sis inlaw very sad nd dark moment RIP * GOD was faithful all thru d year despite d sad moment *looking forward to a better and blissful yr ahead
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Natasha, it was both blessing and luck mixed together. Thanks and God bless you.
When I got admission into FUTA to study Agric Econs some years back, my brother simply gave me options either to accept it and forget the dream of becoming a pharmacist, or ignore it and re-prepare for the next JAMB. Not because of wickedness but because of ignorance that a bird at hand is worth than thousand in the busy. Guess what? I wasted four admissions in a row! It was just a pity I had to learn the hard way.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by DereI(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
So many things happened this year oo, Hmm, which of them will i even share?

1. One day i will NEVER forget in 2011 is April 24th. I finally mended things wif my bf. We finally learnt to understand and trust each other. We shared our secrets and forgave each other. And my love for him grew more that day. Hmmm, I love him sha!!!

2. I lost my grandpa on the 21st of december. Just last week. It really pained me. I have never seen him physically. We have always been talking on phone. I regret not going to lag to visit him, Now i can never see him again, Awwww, R.I.P Grandpa.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Hollalek(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011! Ws a new lif taste 4 m, moved 2 another envirnmnt, faced wit som problem concernin regstratns, I lost one f my lovely aunty in kutonue. Meet new fwndz, succeed in exams, fal in luv wit a final yr studnt. Al d way i gves glory to almighty God 4 sparin my lif til 2day. Aliamdulilahi
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by iice(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
I was on an a private island resort, and getting a signal is hard, you have to go to the edge where there are jagged rocks. Had to call my brothers since i was missing them tongue. Anyway it was night time, was on the beach heading towards the rocks and the light from my flashlight caught something in the sand. Baby turtles which have just hatched and were trying to find their way to the sea. One of those moments when you enjoy the wonder of earth. Most of us guests tried to guide them to the sea.

The day my ex told me his dad had died. For some reason, i never imagined him dead. I mean he was the Don.

To all those who lost a loved one this year. Condolences.
Alot of people i know lost loved ones this year. Just too many.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by PwityGelax: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
2011 was gud 4 me financially,mum got a new car yday,6stas gained admission,found my luv ds year n above all I'm glad I'm seeing 2012
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by chigozie250(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
to me 2011 started as a normal year thank God , My skul called of the strike and so many events occured bt my most unforgattable was i presented my seminar infront of my class and i did great, For me 2011 seemed it wuld neua work out bt at the end it did
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by JSL(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dear God,

For a year now I have not talked to you, been close to you, thanked you. We used to be best friends. So close I could virtually feel your presence, your love and care. Conversing with you never felt awkward, it was so so easy to open up and tell you how my day went and all my triumphs and challenges.

I am sorry I ignored you for so long. I'm sorry I blamed you for not having a job. I'm sorry I got so depressed and lost belief in me. I'm sorry I doubted you sometimes.

Its gonna be 2012 soon and I want our relationship back. I want us to be the bestest of friends. My only friend. I will never blame you for my not having a job. I guess you got a better plan for me. I was happy when you were my friend and I don't want to feel sad or empty again.

So I want to say thank you God for me. For the gift of life, of love, of sight, of knowledge, of speech, of health. Thank you for my parents, my siblings and my loved ones and little blessings I had been so blind to see and acknowledge. Thank you for your word that gives me hope. Thank you for the privilege of talking to you in prayer. Thank you for Nairalanders. I will not forget you again.
Luv always
Ur best friend.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Damilorlah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hmm , d list is long , where should i begin? Anyway, the isele malegbagbe was when i narrowly escape death in a fire outbreake in my hostel in campus .in was around midnight that day ,i was just beginning to crash after d day rigorous academic activities d shout of wire was what woke me up i graped my laptop and ran out of my room on getting out i realised that every where was on fire worst still i was d only one still inside d building some student were badly burnt and were rushed to d hospital but i didn't sustain any burnt . Cause of d fire is still a mystery.and am also mystified by d magnitude of damage cause by d fire. Also,dad bought a new house @ v g c ,2 new cars ,mum was made d branch manager of d company ,my brother relocate to united state, my sister got married and also have birth to a child, i was given a car has a birthday gift and personally, am worth millions of naira.NICE AND SIMPLE.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by KayDee4: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Arsenal losing the Carling Cup final. cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by r231(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Loading. . . . .
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
maasoap:

@Natasha, it was both blessing and luck mixed together. Thanks and God bless you.
When I got admission into FUTA to study Agric Econs some years back, my brother simply gave me options either to accept it and forget the dream of becoming a pharmacist, or ignore it and re-prepare for the next JAMB. Not because of wickedness but because of ignorance that a bird at hand is worth than thousand in the bush. Guess what? I wasted four admissions in a row! It was just a pity I had to learn the hard way.
OMG shocked no you didn't shocked that was more than learning the hard way bro.
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
The Good and the bad
[b]*the day i was called on fone to be informed of my admittion into UNIBEN(despite i wasnt given what i applied)
*the post election crisis in kaduna, gosh! Those few days were hell on earth, cars, shops, schools, mosque, churches were burnt down, every grown up dude from age 16yrs upward had to be draged out every night to guide the area for fear of been attacked by the hausas by night(police and soldiers ran 4 thier dear lifes o). U can imagine, i, my dad, my pals and the entire youths in my area had to be awake through out the night for days, strolling up and down the street with weapons on our hands(lol) guiding, o boi, no be smal thing o, tank God sha 4 seeing us through
*the day my dads car was bulged, tank God the car wasnt stolen sha
*the day a friend had a fight, i had to join hand help disfigured the face of the bros fighting my friend and i and my guy had to sleep in police custody for abt 20hrs b4 been bailed, no b smal thing o
*last month when a bomb blast happen in kaduna, katsina rd to be precise, that very day, i saw different human part solo on the ground while some where burnt lyk dodo, kia, kaduna ma na wa o
*my mum was robbed on her way back home
*my favourite uncle in Enugu state got a new car and crib in a week[/b]
i betta stop here o, if i'm to continue, i bet my post will cover a complete page
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2011
^omg Henry you were later admitted? wow I'm so so so happy for you. cheesy Hope you're taking the course what ever it is?
Re: Your Unforgetable Moments Of 2011! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2011
yes o, Natasha, can u imagine? It was more or less a miracle My NOT ADMITTED finally changed to ADMITTED. I was happy that very day and thesame time confused.
My course of choice was changed to AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS. i'll ve to accept the course and get something good out of it, but i ve some underground plans sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / 2014 Glo Free Browsing Magic Sim Settings / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.