Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season (3145 Views)

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by Chicolee(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
The former trend was rocking a brown weavon on a swagger trousers and jacket with flat shoes, maybe with a Blackberry phone as an accessory or a chain - handle bag.
2012 is almost here and I want us to discuss recent fashion items. I've noticed that pink and brown are among the popular colours that girls wear. Please your opinion counts!
Fashion Items Rocking The Market
1, Jeggings
2, Boyfriend cardigan
3, Flat shoes
4, Pearl necklace
5, Bold Rings
6, Golden coloured artificial eyelashes
7, Chain bags
8, Stilettos
and many more
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by ralston: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2012
oh,
i think now a days fashion has become a craze not only for ladies also involves men as well as, In this modern age everyone of us want to be a celebrity without thinking that fashion suit him or not and its affordable or not,  fantasy of fashion is now arrived on its peak,   
Long Island School Gifted
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by iice(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Hmmm.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by Chicolee(f): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Bum shots are no longer the order of the day. Ladies now garb in short gowns and hot wedges or stilettos. Customized tshirts worn over a jeans trousers with sneakers is also a cool casual wear. Blazers are also trending and long weavons are getting more popular than short ones everyday. Small belts are also trending.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by Chicolee(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
iice:

Hmmm.
I don't get you.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by iice(f): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2012
Just looking.
Some of these things i've always worn, but if they're trending now i prolly should find something else undecided
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by johnpeterr: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2012
Thanks For Shared Idea about Fashion trend in Current season.I am fond of Diamonds and Jewelry in Fashion Field.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by kevinjone: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2012
I totally agree with johnpeterr that Thanks For Shared Idea about Fashion trend in Current season.
According to me, Loose Diamonds and Diamond Jewelry are the best Fashion items for this seasons.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by Chicolee(f): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
Short dresses are also trending. It makes one look chic and sensual.
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by UrGuy: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Check this new trends out here(please remove # in the link below)
http#://#bitly.#com#/1anQQq5
Re: What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season by UrGuy: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
check this awesome glasses out, contact me if interested and i would send the link to you where you can order
obinnaejimogu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Kim Kardashian On The Beach / Add Weight In A Healthy Way. See Before And After / You Need To Buy This Shoe If You Know What Is Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.