Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! (1380 Views)

Is There Any Nigeria Who Has A Permanent Residence In Singapore? / Nigerian Students In Singapore, How Good Is This Country. / How Can I Study And Work In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by dswebmas: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
Bump
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by stick2clem(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2007
What ever your name is, Are you sure you a re directing us to something real, U know alot abt nigeria, any one can just open a mail and claim what ever he or she want, Are you sure this aint fraud also, U know there are alot of student looking forward to go study abroad, i just hope urs is genuine, please if you are for real, holla back at me.
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by timbahama(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
hey, i am interested here is my email timbahama@yahoo.com
pls give me some more info.
i am interested in sciences
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by lemdy: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2007
how is malaysia?,  what business can someone do there , a friend of mine will be there by January and we are trying to weigh the investment opportunities there.
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by GBASKY: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2008
IF U ARE FOR REAL PLS MAIL ME THE INFO ON awosolid@mail.com
tanks
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by babasin(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2008
IT WOULD ALSO SHOCK YOU TO NOTE THAT AND AVERAGE GRADUATE FROM A UNI IN SINGAPORE EARNS $358.00 ABOVE HIS COLLEAGUES FROM ALL OVER ASIA!!!AMAAAAAAAA, ZZZZZZZZED?!!!!

Can you stop deceiving un-informed people?

Above ONLY applies for THEIR PEOPLE and FEW EUROPEANS!

as africans, you will go through hell.

Not even in UK with long standing africa-relationship you many africans like above.
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by joemichel: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
pls give me details on my email add i.e joemichel25@yahoo.com,tnkx
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by prince84(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ lemdy
malaysia is only good for studies and if your into trade or commercial business smiley
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by Sgean: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2008
Basically Singapore is attracting foreign talents to make the country their second home. So, if any of you who are exceptionally intelligent and think that you have something to offer to the country, then Singapore welcomes you with open arms. It is not easy to gain admission to the National University of Singapore so whoever is accepted is that uni is very licky indeed.

For more advice, you guys might wanna write to this guy at his blog http://travellers-advisory..com
I know him personally and he has been staying in Sg and M'sia for long.
Re: If You Don't School In Singapore!who Would?c What Yure Missing! by Dantecmu(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2008
dswebmas:

DEAR FRIEND,

DONT BE FOOLED WITH THOSE WHO PROMISE YOU HEAVEN ON EARTH ABOUT TERTIARY EDUCATION IN SOME NEW ASIAN COUNTRIES LIKE MALAYSIA AND CO.WE THANK GOD THEIR SYNDICATE HAVE FINALLY BEEN EXPOSED IN A DAILY SUN REVIEW LAST TWO MONTHS.

SINGAPORE'S THE PLACE TO BE http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/index.html AND IF YOU'RE PROPERLY EXPOSED TO INFO YOU'D KNOW SINGAPORE IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN ASIA WITH FUNCTIONAL GOVT AGENCIES,EXCELLENT TREATMENT OF IMMIGRANTS,LOWEST CRIME RATE IN ASIA POPULATION OF LESS THAN 13MILLION CITIZENS, COULD I SAY MORE.

THEY ARE NOT DOING FREE EDUCATION LIKE NORWAY AND SWEDEN BECAUSE THE DONT BELIEVE IN CROWDED UNIVERSITIES, THE GOVT OF SINGAPORE IS OFFERING SCHOLARSHIPS WORTH $23,000.00 PER STUDENT YEARLY TO OUTSTANDING AFRICAN STUDENTS IN ANY COURSE.

YOU'D BE SHOCKED WHEN I SEND YOU THE FORMS AND LINKS ONLINE!CONTACT ME NOW!DSWEBMASTER2003@YAHOO.COM.

OUR SUCCESS IS THAT FOR THIS YEAR OUT OF 12 APPLICANTS,ONLY ONE SUCCEEDED IN BEING ADMITTED,YOU CAN CONTACT HIM AT MUKTARAH@YAHOO.COM,DATS ALSO HIS IM.HE'S SO FULL OF THANKS HE'S GETTING THE EDUCATION OF HIS LIFE.

IT WOULD ALSO SHOCK YOU TO NOTE THAT AND AVERAGE GRADUATE FROM A UNI IN SINGAPORE EARNS $358.00 ABOVE HIS COLLEAGUES FROM ALL OVER ASIA!!!AMAAAAAAAA, ZZZZZZZZED?!!!!

CONTACT ME OR CALL 08037600752.

MY PACKAGE IS FREE!IM NOT HUNGRY, I WANT TO HELP,BUT YOU MUST SEND A MAIL TO NAIRALANDERS WHEN YOU FINALLY GET TO SING, SING,

C YA,

DSWEBMASTER
PS:EXCLUSIVE MASTERS' PROGRAMS AVAILABLE,YOU CANT BELIEVE THE COURSES THEY ARE OFFERING,ITS MIND BLOWING!CONTACT ME DETAILS INFO,THANKS.

Na wa 4 u o, i got a lot of questions for you how do you know so much about singapore did you skool there or do you leave there, alright if you did skool in singapore why aint you earing the millions of dollars you said we would earn after graduation for christ sake singapore is visa free. so what are you talking about any nigerian with a good travellers allawance can work into singapore and confirm all this which level na wa for you o, am just thinking out loud anyways.

Trip To Obudu / How Some Africans Seat On Top Of A Border Fence In Attempt To Get Into Spain / Planning To Visit Lagos From London For One Week