Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Official Titles Of The Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Titles Of The Pope (10314 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
Check these out~ It corroborates all we've being saying about the papacy.

Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Oby1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2007
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion -inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and
increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor
become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your
holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2007
Dear Catholics,

Have you carefully considered what the Popes have claimed for themselves? What do you make of a man who proclaims himself as being of EQUAL power with the Almighty God - nothing more or less than that very same power?

Your Popes may not want many Catholics to know these things - but they cannot deny that they have made these claims to be YOUR GOD!

They may claim to be servants of "Christ"; but they clearly hold that MARY is the SAVIOR of the people of Rome!

In cleverly designed language, they have taken the divine titles of God and ascribed them to MARY - and many of you have no clue that you're being led to worshipping MARY under the excuse that you're simply "honouring" her!

It does not matter to the Catholic Popes and Bishops what would happen to your souls before God on that Day - simply ask them why they're still mystifying the THIRD SECRET of FATIMA up until now. You will soon be shocked out of your socks by the same Popes you've committed your souls to.

It's easy to venerate the traditions of the Vatican ABOVE the WORD of God if you've sworn allegiance to disobedience; but that does not destroy the clear evidence that the Popes have 'dedicated', 'consecrated' and 'sealed' your worship to the one you sincerely mistake as "MARY".

Here's a sample of your 'consecrated' WORSHIP -- perhaps it may help you deeply reflect:

God loves you, my dear Catholics. He does not desire you to continue slaving your souls on the false promises of the Vatican! His WORD is sure, pure and guarantees salvation; and He has asked us to "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thes. 5:21).

Have you taken the time to "PROVE" if these warnings are true or false? Have you taken the time to investigate the claims of the Popes and the Bishops of the RCC? Your destiny depends on your response to God's warnings.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by jerrymania(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2007
There is really going to be confusion in the Catholic Church few years from now after Pope Benedict. The truth must always be revealed, the Anti-Christ.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by jerrymania(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2007
Actually pilgrim i didnt see those pictures at first, but now i feel so disgusted, is that a human skull? are you sure thats catholic worship? thats really barbaric, this is a version of deep masonry, or Lodge worships, i mean Cult Worship. men this is sickening.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by whytee(f): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2007
Is the above picture real? Are you sure people saw it?
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2007
Well, what can I say?

To assure readers, those pictures are real. Some have imagined that they are doctored with computer graphics such as Photoshop and sorts. I'll just leave enquirers one simple thing: go and research and find the news behind the picture - and then come back and let us they are not real.

There are even more siniter photos; but I'm not so sure which ones to post because I wouldn't like Catholics to see this as a matter of deliberately putting them down. Only very few honest Catholics have seen these matters and taken the right step to go back to God's WORD to see things for themselves.

Perhaps, at the right moment we shall get to view a glimpse of the heart of the Vatican. . . it's only a matter of time. Many Catholics simply have no clue what the Popes and Bishops of Rome are leading them to; and as long as they continue to be oblivious of such matters, the Vatican is happy.

jerrymania:

There is really going to be confusion in the Catholic Church few years from now after Pope Benedict. The truth must always be revealed, the Anti-Christ.

You know the irony of it is that I was initially slow to take that view - but after getting the hard facts together, I can only say that you're absolutely correct! It's only a matter of time.

2 Timothy 2:19 -- "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

Shalom. smiley
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Oby1(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2007
May God have mercy on you all.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2007
The Real Truth contained in this text the reader is about to read is especially directed to all those who ever built or are building temples erected to lies, to deceiving, and to the enslavement of humankind minds and souls. Those existing ancient and beautiful temples and cathedrals which are called by many the "house of God", which are spread all around the planet, are in reality and in Truth temples and cathedrals erected with innocent human blood. Their columns and every single brick of their walls are made of[b] human bones[/b], the cement they used was made with smashed human flesh, the water they used to mix all this was human blood itself and everything made “in the name of the holy cross".

Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
Horus,

well that might be where you worship your own annukis or whatever you call them. I haven't seen any catholic cathedral like that my guy. Lets get serious please.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
cgift:

Lets get serious please.

Lol. . . clue: look at the 'round' bones with hollows and small holes in them along the arms of the anchor (notice the re-designed shadows as well). There - you already know the pic was doctored! grin
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2007
rubbish! think someday the pope woud act as the false prophet in the days of the anti christ shocked
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2007
Thou art not far from the truth. grin

There's enough groundwork already in place to the point that the Vatican does not deny being in the place of the WOMAN who rides the beast - ahhh, the scarlet coloured beast (Rev. 17:3)!
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2007

Freemason Symbol

[size=14pt]FREEMASONS AND THE CHURCH ARE TOGETHER
in order to deceive humankind![/size]

The Roman Catholic Church is known to have always been against Freemasonry, even if many Roman Catholics, including priests and higher authorities, have been, and are, members of the Craft. Popes Clement XII in 1738 and Benedict XIV in 1751 issued Bulls against Freemasonry. The Roman Catholic Church has two main objections against the Craft: first, the solemn oath of secrecy and, second, that Freemasonry "tends to undermine belief in Catholic Christianity by substituting for it what is practically a rival religion based on deistic or naturalistic principles". Freemasonry, of course, proclaims not to be a religion at all, but a system of morality and philosophy. Moreover the Craft admits members of all religions as long as they proclaims to believe in the "Glorious Architect of heaven and earth". THIS DECLARATION IS A LIE, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND FREEMANSORY ARE TOGETHER, THEY ARE ONE!!!
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by IDINRETE: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2007
Horus and Pilgrim where did you get or take those pictures? men! it looks like scary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by seeu(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
Pilgrim, I hope you didn't snap those pictures, I know you browsed them. So, if you think the pictures are not doctored, then provide link to them. However, it will be better to find out why such pictures were carried and what purpose the man of God had in mind, that is if at all the pictures are real. I have read so many Catholic threads and I discovered that mostly Pilgrim and Cgift are bringing curses upon yourselves. You cannot claim to be knowledgeable than the Catholics. I don't know what two of you and the rest hope to achieve. You have ridiculed the Mother of Christ, Popes, the Anoited Men Of God, Angels and Saints of God, yet you feel God and Christ Himself will be happy reading all the insults. You are here seeking for members and to rubbish Catholic Church due to your ingnorance and the FOOLISH knowledge you got from your SELFISH and Satanic Pastors who have brainwashed you guys. I don't know if you are paid to deceive people. when the punishment of your actions will come, you will say enemies have come. There were people like you who condemned Catholic Church in the past and most are now Catholics. You have exposed your ignorance so far and I think you need to kneel down and ask for forgiveness.

Your actions are exposing you more and more and where you belong. You are of sure possed with evil spirit and only prayer will save you. The more you feel you can ridicule Catholic church with you childish knowledge of the bible, the more Ctholics understand what you are up to. If someone post anything now against Pope or any of the Catholic Bishops, you will quickly support it without making any effort to find out if it is true. You are a typical enemy of the Catholic Church, and your satanic posts (you and Cgift) will only deceive the simple ones, but no strong Catholics who understands their left and right will be deceived by you. The bible foretold the likes of you. Your prentense has been unmasked. You are pretending to be a Christian but you are a charlatan Christian.

No real Christian will behave like you except those Pastors who brainwashed you and your likes will behave the way you do right now. I pity you and those Pastors. At the last days, you will sure see Pope rejoicing in heaven. You and those angels of Satan should continue in your ignorance that Pope is the Anti-Christ. It is not your fault. I blame those Pastors who taught you this crap. You all said after Pope John Paul II, the one that would come after him must be anti-Christ, but today the new Pope is bouncing in the Lord. After this present Pope, the nest one will still continue to bounce in the Lord.

The anti-Christ will surely come within you guys. Your Pastors who are know for rituals will be the ant.ichrists, and you all are aready dining with the anti-Christ elements. Mark what I have said now. Before this year runs off, you will hear the news of some Pastors - the likes of TB Joshua, Christ Oyakhlomi, Okotie, and the likes of Rev Kings. 95% of your Pastors are like the ones mentioned above. To them, Christianity no longer means suffering and for you to be poor means you are a sinner and live under a curse. That is what they preach these days. Woe to your Pastors for they have led many astray by their preachings and attacking the true men of God in Catholic Church.

@Horus
I'm not surprised, you have joined where you belong. Your posts in any thread that deals with Christianity has been Satanic and blapshemy against God. So, people like you cannot support Catholic Church because you are together with those evil Pastors who have been deceiving Pilgrim, Cgift and the rest who posts nonsense against Catholic Church. You all are working together.

My fellow Catholics, you have seen Horus, his actions will tell you the way satan works. He cannot attack Protestants because any kingdom that divide against itself will fall. So, he has to unite with them.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by budaatum: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2007
Seems some forget that "in as much as they call my name, they are one of us!" Pity their knowledge about the Freemasons is equally as limited as their knowledge of Godly things.

By the way, you can pick up one of those Mason Bibles in any good bookshop. Its main advice, which it does by pointing out chapters that bid you to do some work instead of mere believing, which incidentally the devil also does, is exactly that - Do some work! Your mere believing will not build the Kingdom of God!
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by seeu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
Horus:

Freemason Symbol

[size=14pt]FREEMASONS AND THE CHURCH ARE TOGETHER
in order to deceive humankind![/size]

The Roman Catholic Church is known to have always been against Freemasonry, even if many Roman Catholics, including priests and higher authorities, have been, and are, members of the Craft. Popes Clement XII in 1738 and Benedict XIV in 1751 issued Bulls against Freemasonry. The Roman Catholic Church has two main objections against the Craft: first, the solemn oath of secrecy and, second, that Freemasonry "tends to undermine belief in Catholic Christianity by substituting for it what is practically a rival religion based on deistic or naturalistic principles". Freemasonry, of course, proclaims not to be a religion at all, but a system of morality and philosophy. Moreover the Craft admits members of all religions as long as they proclaims to believe in the "Glorious Architect of heaven and earth". THIS DECLARATION IS A LIE, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND FREEMANSORY ARE TOGETHER, THEY ARE ONE!!!

If Catholics are against them publicly, how are they together again? Your hatred against Catholic is devilish. It cannot stop Catholic from worship the only true God. You guys are fight a battle that cannot lead yoy anywhere. Catholic remain as strong as ever.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2007
The issue here don't suppose to bring wrangle but should move one to make reseach or ask questions if you don't know, but it a fact that the papacy is the Antichrist { against christ}

But one unfortunate thing is that some of you that are castigating the catholics are also catholics. Just ask yourself if truely your not catholic. Catholic church is the mother of harlots. Read Rev17:5, "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.''

She is been refers as ''mother of harlots'' meaning that she has daughters of woredom.
The daughter of woredom refers here in a nutshell are those protestant churches that still held the traditions of the mother church which can't have Bible support { Sunday observance, Christmas, Easter, calling a minister Reverend, e.t.c} Believe it of you leave it. God has a church here on earth, His remnant.

"And the dragon was wroth with the woman { true church}, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus christ.'' Read Rev 14:12, the remnant church must teaches and practices the ten commandment and is  the church that have the testimony of Jesus which is spirit of prophecy {Rev 19:10}. The church that can interprete the Bible.

Whether you like it not, there are only two churches, one is the true church {Rev 12 ] while the other the false church {Rev 17}, I know you will ask me about all these thousands of churches scattered all over the places? The answer you will see in Rev 17:5.

''Come out of her my people'' [Rev 18:4} is the call.

Any time i'm chance, i will have to treat some part of those prophetic books Daniel and Revelation to bring to light the truth about the two churches of Revelation chapter 12 and chapter 17, and other facts revealed in that wonderful Books
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2007
Pilgrim.1

I saw you to be one of the heralds of final gospel, let your prayer be; God lead me to know all the truth. If you allow the spirit of God to do its work in your life without allowing self- understanding, and you totally surrender your will to Him, this words will come to pass in your life.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2007
dreamnaira:

Pilgrim.1

I saw you to be one of the heralds of final gospel, let your prayer be; God lead me to know all the truth. If you allow the spirit of God to do its work in your life without allowing self- understanding, and you totally surrender your will to Him, this words will come to pass in your life.

Well, i do not understand what you by "all truth" but i dont think it is possible to know all truth. Only God reserves the right to have "all truth" thats why the bible says that "Secret things blong to God but [b]those [/b]that are revealed, are for our benefits {paraphrased - Deut. 29:29}. So let us seek to dig the ones that have been revealed and ensure ther are no deviations from them. No matter the truth that would be revealed in the future, it cannot contradict the Word of God. That's the truth you must come to terms with. There is no knowledge elsewhere that can invalidate the truth about God's 2nd commandment concerning the making and worshipping of statutes. So your "all-truth" message does not hold water here.

But wait a minute, perhaps we should ask you, make known to us, some portions of the "all-truth" you have that will legitimise the obvious fallacies and heresies of the RCC leadership in Rome. We are waiting. I am sure it is this qust for "all-truth" that has led the RCC into several heresies and claming some traditions are grater than bible,
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2007
[img]http://www.rev14.info/oldsite/1963.jpg[/img]
Look at the back of this 1963 Vatican coin. Isn't that the prostitute with a golden cup as how she is described in the book of Revelation?

Has the Catholic Church been drunk with the blood of the saints? Ohh yes she has killed many over the last 1600 years by the order of her popes.
Does she sit on 7 Hills? Yes she does.
The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. They are also seven kings.
Which city is surrounded by 7 hills?
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2007
cgift

Why not first read my post before your start your attack.
Read the post that proceeded the one your comenting on, and beside, i dont understand your stand on this issue.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2007
Horus

Your are not far from the truth about that woredon woman of revelation 17, but to really understand what that mountains means as they are not ordinary mountain but seven lineage of Popes [Senven papal names}.
If you could understand that prophecy you will know where we are in God's calender. There is no time, just in a borrowed time, injury time, just gambling with our salvation.

But for more understanding of the book of revelation and more especially 17, check out this link www.666man.com
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2007
The Illuminati [/b]have nurtured a child, [b]Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The [b]Pope [/b]was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called ‘The Beast 3M’ or ‘3666.’”
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Seun(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2007
Source?
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2007
Horus:

The Illuminati [/b]have nurtured a child, [b]Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The [b]Pope [/b]was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former US. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called ‘The Beast 3M’ or ‘3666.’”

Brussels, in Belgium, i.e., the capital of the EU. Amazing! The EU is the ten heads that will soon bow to the soverigneity of Rome. I like this. The fulfillment of prophecy of Daniel & Revelation. The riegn of the Antichrist is aout being offered in full force.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
Horus
Do you know who are the Illuminati?
That news is just to deceive people so that there attention will be shifted from th main culprit {catholic and pope}.
The iluminati is disguised Jesuit Order founded by Adam Weishaupt from Ingolstadt, Bavaria. Weishaupt was a professor at Ingolstadt University, which was the center of the Jesuit counter-reformation. { See Encyclopedia Britannica, vol 12, page 251.}

The Bible Prophecy about the Beast or antichrist has nothing to do or says any thing about the antichrist to be a child or something like that. The Beast is a well structured religion whose leadership will lifted itself to be equal with God or even above God as we see it fillfulment in Catholic church.

The prophecy regarding pope benedict is showing that he to be the last pope, so watch out for the enactment of the NEW WORLD ORDER {NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW}. Soon and very soon, the two churches will be made visible. Ecumenical movement how do you view it?
The whole protestant churches already had united with catholic, yet some still see it as normal.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2007
In 1974 prototype, the CLUB OF ROME had divided the world into 10 regional kingdoms which will replace all national bounderies when the NEW WORLD ORDER is implemented. See Rev 17:12-14. On the map Mexico is part of #6, but is being merged with North America in the North American Free Trade Agreement {NAFTA}.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2007
Bring it on dreamnaira, lets have the full grasp of your startling revelations before commenting.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2007
cgift

Yea, to getr the startling revelation my friend you have to submit yourself to the will of God and ask the Holy spirit to give you that heavenly enablement to understand the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.