Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! (8617 Views)

2 2002 & 2003 Nissan Sentras! (Automatic) 4 Sale @ Bargain Prices! W/ PICS! / Very Clean Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz 190= Price N479k (bargain Serious Buyers) / Export Cars To Benin Or Nigeria From Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
We are pleased to inform you that now for your next purchase of cars you can easily use our competitive services.

We propose you two offers of purchase:

1) Direct purchase from Benin (Just 10 miles away from Seme Krake Border) of cars coming from USA when vessel unload.
Be sure the prices are really affordable and that will be a bargain for you. We are in permanent contact with the importers and
know exactly which cars will be unloaded from each ship. So you will just have to inform us on which cars you want
( Make – Model – Year – Your Budget)  and we’ll send you detail on those are coming to make your choice.
We’ll do the transit for you and you’ll receive your car in Lagos in very good condition.

2) Direct purchase from USA with our dealer service. We can search, find and buy for you affordable cars at really competitive price in US.
We’ll ship it for you directly from USA to Lagos. You’ll receive your car in 3 weeks time in Lagos. What a bargain!

Don’t worry there is no catch. It’s just a bargain. Please DO NOT hesitate to contact us:

E mail: bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com.

We look forward in serving you. Thank you again for your business

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Dejoeman: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Your idea sounds good but enlighten more on the bidding and payment procedures. Do u have an office in Lagos? Also try to display pics of bargained cars on this thread. Thanks.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
Thanks for your interest.

Your MSG well noted. We have got an office in Cotonou (Benin) and in Greensboro, NC (USA) . But not in Lagos yet. We are planning do it.

For bargain cars ad, we'll post adverts per day (Small car, Midium car and big car).

Now people planning to buy any kind of car can use our service to find it at an affordable price. That's a bargain!!

They can come themselves or send their Rep in Cotonou to check the cars before buying or we are able to do it directly in their name (Direct Purchase from Benin)

They can also ask for cars from USA and buy it (Direct Purchase from USA) - Note: once your choice made for car in USA you should make a deposit of 50% of value before we buy it.

Payment term: Cash payment, Wire transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram at your convenience.

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Dejoeman: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
Thanks for the elaborate explanation. However, i will like to know the advantage(s) between your bargain sales and that from an agent who accompanies one from Lagos to Cotonou to bargain and buy the  desired car. I think you have a good idea.
Thanks
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2012
Sorry for delay to reply. We were on New Year Holidays.

Not sure to understand what you mean. Anyway be informed that our service is totaly different from those of an agent who accompagnies a buyer from Lagos to Cotonou.
Here are some advantages of our services:
1) The buyer will be able to check report on his desired car before coming to Cotonou since we give him all information on availables cars which match with his choice (VIN - Cost - Arrival date - Report ). This won't be able for any agent to check the car on the park since the seller won't let him take VIN number before buying.
2) The buyer won't waiste time walking Car parks and searching his desired car.
3) The buyer will have plenty of choice and will make up his mind according to his budget.
4) No extra fees since you buy your car at the arrival of the ship.
5) No delay in transit time.

Do NOT hesitate to request any information.

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by paulo3(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
what about 1999 toyota sienna? how much can i get it down to my dorr step in ibadan?
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by bunmixtra(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
don't u av a mobile number?
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Damolux01(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
How much would land ǎ̜̣̍ Toyota Corolla 2001 model with ǎ̜̣̍ low mileage and full option †̥ Lagos?
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Dejoeman: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Thanks for the clarification. We expect u to start the bargain immediately. I think it will be good to have a trial despite the fuel crisis. Thanks once again.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by nkenu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
pls how much will FX 35 SUV 04 model cost me down to lagos. you can send me an inbox : godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com . 08035527977, pls its urgent.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Damolux01:

How much would land ǎ̜̣̍ Toyota Corolla 2001 model with ǎ̜̣̍ low mileage and full option †̥ Lagos?

Please for your request send an email to : bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com

We'll send you information on available cars which match your choice.

Regards,
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Dejoeman:

Thanks for the clarification. We expect u to start the bargain immediately. I think it will be good to have a trial despite the fuel crisis. Thanks once again.

You are welcome.

Another advantage of our service is that you could save more than $200 buying directly at the arrival of car since the prices are lower because importer won't charge you for car transfer fees and daily maintenance costs.

Please send us your car request by email to: bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com

Precise: the make - the model - the year - and your budget (budget info is not compulsory)

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
nkenu:

pls how much will FX 35 SUV 04 model cost me down to lagos. you can send me an inbox : godwin_nyiam@yahoo.com . 08035527977, pls its urgent.

Please check your email.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Dejoeman: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2012
Pls i will like to know how much it will cost for u to get for me a 2001TOYOTA AVALON, 2001 TOYOYA CAMRY and 1999 TOYOTA CAMRY to Lagos. All should be FULL OPTIONS, AUTOMATIC and preferably WINE or GOLD COLOUR. I want to buy any of them using the above order of preference. Pls send the pics to dejoeman@yahoo.com. I look forward having a successful business with u. Thanks.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Please check your email box.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Another bargain cars for you.

If you are interested please send email to: bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com to put a buy option.

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Another bargain car for you.

If you are interested please send email to: bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com to put a buy option.

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by lerry009ri: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
how much is cost ML 320 1999-2000 model including custom paper with low mileage
mail me lerry009ri@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by ogemdi2004: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2012
pls can you give me list to bring a 2008 Camry LE to Lagos from USA.

Thanks
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2012
lerry009ri:

how much is cost ML 320 1999-2000 model including custom paper with low mileage
mail me lerry009ri@yahoo.co.uk

Please check your email
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2012
ogemdi2004:

Thanks

Please give your email for a direct reply or send a request to bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com

Thanks for your business
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by DatNiggaAk(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2012
How much will a Honda Ridgeline cost?
Email me at akdatushman@gmail.com
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
DatNiggaAk:

How much will a Honda Ridgeline cost?
Email me at akdatushman@gmail.com
Please check your email box
Thanks for your business
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
ogemdi2004:

Thanks
BARGAINCar:

Please check your email
PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL TO GET FULL SERVICE

LOOKING FORWARD IN SERVING YOU

Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by pak: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2012
Interesting Offers

but why do I feel unconvinced ?

Is it just me ?
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2012
pak:

Interesting Offers

but why do I feel unconvinced ?

Is it just me ?
It's your right to be unconvinced since there are many traps and cash on Internet.

But we offer you a secured transaction which prevent you from cash since you are free to come and check by yourself before buying cars in Cotonou (10 miles away Seme Border).

Our service is to make the buyer meet te seller.

For cars in USA you need to make a deposit. And  you are free to do a wire transfer which is the most secured payment method in Africa since your money can be traced by swift.

Now if you have any others doute, DO NOT hesitate to ask for more information.

Regards,
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by ogemdi2004: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2012

Thanks

email: ogemdi2004@gmail.com
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
ogemdi2004:

Thanks

email: ogemdi2004@gmail.com
Please check your email box
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Damolux01(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
BARGAINCar:

Please for your request send an email to : bargaincarsusafrica@gmail.com

We'll send you information on available cars which match your choice.

Regards,

†♌nkڪ fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я †ђξ reply, u̶̲̥̅̊ cǎ̜̣̍n forward every needed info †̥ damolux01@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
Damolux01:

†♌nkڪ fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я †ђξ reply, u̶̲̥̅̊ cǎ̜̣̍n forward every needed info †̥ damolux01@yahoo.com
please check your email box
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by Austino2955: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
Pls how much can i get 1999 toyota camry, 2003 toyota camry and 2003 toyota corolla with pix and full detail am waiting @ onwukaaa@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Buy Bargain Cars From Benin Or Usa ! by BARGAINCar: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Damolux01:

†♌nkڪ fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я †ђξ reply, u̶̲̥̅̊ cǎ̜̣̍n forward every needed info  †̥ damolux01@yahoo.com
please check your email box

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

»»» 2 Units Of Corolla 09 @ N1.65M Negotiable ««« / Just Arrived FX 45 INFINITY 08 For Sale 4m 08061311315, 08028612026 / Vw Bora 2003 Model (manual Drive) For Sale. Price NOW N450k last...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.