Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares (1124 Views)

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name / CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students / Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by soloqy: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
We have Elrufai making all manner of inciting comments on Twitter and cursing everyone, now this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15690981

[b]
'Reward Boko Haram'

Opposition parties and in particular those in the north, such as the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), say the government is underestimating the amount of support Boko Haram has among the population.

Why didn't the president crush the Niger Deltans? That's a questions a lot of people in this part of the country are asking”

CPC national secretary Bubu Galadima said many people in the north felt marginalized and excluded from wealth and opportunity.

"The people are sympathetic to certain principles and ideas," he told the BBC.

"If people feel they are being denied anything or an injustice is being meted out to them then there is a likelihood that they will take the law into their own hands and help themselves."

Mr Galadima, who is from near Damaturu, where last week's attack took place, raised the case of the former militants from the oil-rich Niger Delta who were given generous financial packages from the government to keep them out of trouble.

"Why didn't the president crush the Niger Deltans? That's a questions a lot of people in this part of the country are asking," he said.

"Instead they are being rewarded for the economic destruction they brought Nigeria. Why can't the same be true for Boko Haram?"[/b]

Is this a proper thing for this man to say?
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
People just say whatever they like and get away with it. What sort of country is this. me i don tire sef.
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by efisher(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2011
Split the country and let everybody go home happy. That is the only permanent solution.
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by soloqy: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
This CPC people are a terrible and wicked people. There, I have said it.

They ignited this madness in the first place immediately after the elections with their unguarded comments. Bakare was not left out as he declared that their supporters will go with matches in one hand and fuel on the other hand. Now after the fires have been ignited, they are not worried about the lives that have been lost and the innocent blood shed. All they are thinking about is their political ambitions.
These people dont love anyone but themselves. Just go to Elrufai's twitter page and see for yourself. He (elrufai) already cursed the government about a month ago for not 'negotiating' with mass murderers like Boko Haram.
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by soloqy: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Our hate for this present government has prevented us from seeing our real enemies. These people know where the problem is coming from. Its evident from all their comments and posturing. The heavens will requite the blood of the innocent at their hands.
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by Parisgoodman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Since they want the Government to reward terrorists and it can't, then lets go our different ways, are they scared of being alone? Haba! Any place when d wrapper won take tear, make e tear jor,
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by Nchara: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Jonathan will soon make me give up on him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Such fanatics are left to say what they like and get away with it? If Jonathan is afraid to tackle these northern elements ( I have said 20% of the blame for lack of security is on him while the rest is on the perpetrators) he should cal for a division. I wont mind allowing him finish his term in a southern Nigeria.
Re: Reward Boko Haram: Cpc Member Declares by soloqy: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Nchara:

Jonathan will soon make me give up on him angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. Such fanatics are left to say what they like and get away with it? If Jonathan is afraid to tackle these northern elements ( I have said 20% of the blame for lack of security is on him while the rest is on the perpetrators) he should cal for a division. I wont mind allowing him finish his term in a southern Nigeria.

They keep mocking the Nation with impunity. They are so enraged that they will sacrifice the Nation and the souls therein for their political ambitions

(1) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Kicks Off Campaign. / Igbo Propaganda On The Civil War. / 250,000/annum Flat, Drops To 25,000/annum In Hotoro Layout Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.