Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! (3834 Views)

Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
paris10:

Yes I will. Let me get the full judgement and some relevant cases to help. And about the character "assassination" (I know that can be used as an aggravating factor) but note that she was just 17 (mitigating circumstance) or there about as at the time of the caution. That would be overlooked if it was her first time.

Furthermore, she wasn't refused based on that but on omitting vital information.

We are still waiting for the judgement and relevant cases.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by OmoTier1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
justwise:

We are still waiting for the judgement and relevant cases.
I have seen some of those cases myself, but I wont put them up here for other reasons. The poster is got very good witness case to use but it will require a Solicitor to do the construction!
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by paris10: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

I have seen some of those cases myself, but I wont put them up here for other reasons. The poster is got very good witness case to use but it will require a Solicitor to do the construction!

I have the cases and judgement here with me but won't put it up because of people like @justwise. @Justwise is a pessimist. I kinda think he's a white man disguising to be black. He might as well be black with small brains. He highlights every of your post and thinks he knows the law. He knows nothing about immigration law.

I've stopped posting sensitive info but will just give clue on how to about from now on. Only in exceptional cases will I chip in, but then it has to be private.

I knowingly coded some info on how to give birth for free in the States because of people like this Arrow.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
paris10:

I have the cases and judgement here with me but won't put it up because of people like @justwise. @Justwise is a pessimist. I kinda think he's a white man disguising to be black. He might as well be black with small brains. He highlights every of your post and thinks he knows the law. He knows nothing about immigration law.

I've stopped posting sensitive info but will just give clue on how to about from now on. Only in exceptional cases will I chip in, but then it has to be private.

I knowingly coded some info on how to give birth for free in the States because of people like this Arrow.

You haven't got nothing worth taken seriously, all you know since u started contributing here is how to commit fraud and beat the system. Tell us that loophole in immigration law for all to see.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

This is a joke, the same people that claimed to have the solution are now changing stories, if what you have is not illegal stuff then post here, or send it to the Op. Let cut all the stories, send her that material that is why she started this thread.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by OmoTier1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
justwise:

This is a joke, the same people that claimed to have the solution are now changing stories, if what you have is not illegal stuff then post here, or send it to the Op. Let cut all the stories, send her that material that is why she started this thread.

Just 'cos it's a forum does not mean you can dump things in here. Beside, calling it 'illegal' simply 'cos I do not want put it in here says alot about the obnoxious and despicable way alot of you in here go about your opinion.

Need I remind you that no man is an island of knowledge but unfortunately, some of you in here seems to think you'r the Know it all one stop paddy daddy.

I abhor illegality in any form and I would be the least to encourage anyone on here to do same. However, I think it is pertinent to say that the way some of you go about "attacking" views that are contrary to you guys' opinion is really sickening!

If you go to the Ministry of Justice web site on civil cases covering, JR, UT and Appeal Court, these cases are there! So there is nothing illegal about it.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Just 'cos it's a forum does not mean you can dump things in here. Beside, calling it 'illegal' simply[b] 'cos I do not want put it in here says alot about the obnoxious and despicable way alot of you in here go about your opinion.

Need I remind you that no man is an island of knowledge but unfortunately, some of you in here seems to think you'r the Know it all one stop paddy daddy.

I abhor illegality in any form and I would be the least to encourage anyone on here to do same. However, I think it is pertinent to say that the way some of you go about "attacking" views that are contrary to you guys' opinion is really sickening! [/b]

If you go to the Ministry of Justice web site on civil cases covering, JR, UT and Appeal Court, these cases are there! So there is nothing illegal about it.

Omo_Tier1 with due respect to you i think you are talking nonsense, accusing me of attacking people because they do not agree with me is utter rubbish, we all have our opinions about issues, defending my view does not means i'm attacking people. I can't stand this lazy argument of. . . nobody knows it all. . . some of you throw about each time issue like this comes up.

The op started this thread looking for help and if you have the material don't post it here, send it to her, i'm not interested in whatever you have.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by OmoTier1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
justwise:

Omo_Tier1 with due respect to you i think you are talking nonsense, accusing me of attacking people because they do not agree with me is utter rubbish, we all have our opinions about issues, defending my view does not means i'm attacking people. I can't stand this lazy argument of. . . nobody knows it all. . . some of you throw about each time issue like this comes up.

The op started this thread looking for help and if you have the material don't post it here, send it to her, i'm not interested in whatever you have.
Perhaps a good manner of communication that 'Suggests' is the best way to post in a forum. When you go about with statements like : ", if what you have is not illegal stuff then post here, ", it leaves a very bad impression.

I notice long ago that the OP has not responded to earlier post, hence partly the reason I did not want to post the witness cases here. I have done so in two other bigger UK Immigration fora, where we have Solicitors and Immigration experts commenting and they never made such allegations like you did. In fact a Ghanian applicant post a reply of how the case witness help her Solicitors in winning Her case in court.

Anyway, I think this will be my last post on this thread. And if this attitude continues, (and I am sure it is not only me that has pointed this out as I have seen some others do same last year) some of us might just call it a day with the Travel Section here on NL.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Perhaps a good manner of communication that 'Suggests' is the best way to post in a forum. When you go about with statements like : ", if what you have is not illegal stuff then post here, ", it leaves a very bad impression.

I notice long ago that the OP has not responded to earlier post, hence partly the reason I did not want to post the witness cases here. I have done so in two other bigger UK Immigration fora, where we have Solicitors and Immigration experts commenting and they never made such allegations like you did. In fact a Ghanian applicant post a reply of how the case witness help her Solicitors in winning Her case in court.

Anyway, I think this will be my last post on this thread. And if this attitude continues, (and I am sure it is not only me that has pointed this out as I have seen some others do same last year) some of us might just call it a day with the Travel Section here on NL.

Omo_Tier1 i'm sure that many people have benefited from your contributions but any time you decide to leave its all well and good but rest assured that i'm not changing my views about things here to please anybody.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by damola1: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Please don't go. You didn't come here to help them, you came here to help us, ignore them please. You are my travel poster of the year, and it'll be a huge loss for my passion to come here and read post attacking other people rather than learning new stuff.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by dancewith: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have noted Omo tier one as a helpful and insightful individual. Paris 10 is also someone of great intellect and I have learnt a bit from both. This section and fora cannot afford to lose them. I hope everybody here show moderation and respect for every opinion. Some may learn a huge lot from ideas you may not like. If this fora is to grow (which I believe it has the potential to do) maturity from members must override personal ideologies and world view.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by alfablondy: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Just 'cos it's a forum does not mean you can dump things in here. Beside, calling it 'illegal' simply 'cos I do not want put it in here says alot about the obnoxious and despicable way alot of you in here go about your opinion.

You hit the nail on the head.
justwise:

Omo_Tier1 with due respect to you i think you are talking nonsense, accusing me of attacking people because they do not agree with me is[b] utter rubbish[/b], we all have our opinions about issues, defending my view does not means i'm attacking people. I can't stand this lazy argument of. . . nobody knows it all. . .  some of you throw about each time issue like this comes up.

@ justwise nobody knows it all is not a lazy argument, it is a fact. It is true you occasionally attack people when they do not  agree with your opinion. I expect you to show more maturity when responding to posts, for example there is no need for the bolded above in your response.  You also attacked paris 10 in response to his post. I think you need to improve in your style, work on your ego and welcome criticism.  My cent.
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2012
paris10:

@alfablondy did you read the bolded part?
Re: Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! by justwise(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2012
If any of you here expect me to accept criticism from others then in the same manner accept my views and don't turn it into an attack.

I will not stop giving my opinions just because somebody get easily offended and expect me to agree with him.

You can organise pity party as much as you want, if you don't respect my view then i don't give a monkey about your view.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Visa / Jordan Informations Needed. / Brazil Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.