Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' (2731 Views)

Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation / NAPTIN Graduate Trainee Program Participants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2011
Hello all,
Participants (Age: 16 - 24) , living in LAGOS needed to be part of 'Nokia innovation team'.
Let me specify that only specific people can join this team.
The most important criteria is that you (or a participant you want to recommend) must be influencers and opinion leaders.
Others are:
(1) Notable online activity and presence (own website/blog)
(2) Highly active users of multiple social networking sites.
(3) Leaders and influencers within their (offline) social network. e.g hobbies
(4) Extrovert, expressive and confident speaking in front of others
(5) Current Android user
(6) Innovators and early adopters of Technology
(7) Have a PC and internet access at home.

- Proof that you possess this criteria must be available for review.
- There will be monetary reward to participants but the main recruitment criteria is the willingness of participants to commit to the project and agree to be contacted in the future.

If you are interested in this project or if you know someone that possess this criteria, drop your email or the email of the recommended participant (pls inform recommended participant) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

More details will be passed across to interested participants

Thanks
Gbolu
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hello all,
Participants (Age: 16 - 24) , living in LAGOS needed to be part of 'Nokia innovation team'.

The most important criteria is that you (or a participant you want to recommend) must be influencers and opinion leaders.
Others are:
(1) Notable online activity and presence (own website/blog)
(2) Highly active users of multiple social networking sites.
(3) Leaders and influencers within their (offline) social network. e.g hobbies
(4) Extrovert, expressive and confident speaking in front of others
(5) Preferably Current Android user
(6) Innovators and early adopters of Technology
(7) Have a PC and internet access at home.

- Proof that you possess this criteria must be available for review.
- There will be monetary reward to participants (more than 15,000 when converted to Niara)
- Activity will take place for around 5 hours, last week in January, 2012

If you are interested in this project or if you know someone that possess this criteria, drop your email or the email of the recommended participant (pls inform recommended participant) or send a mail to me at wagijones@yahoo.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

More details will be passed across to interested participants

Thanks
Gbolu
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by yinkseph: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
yinksephunlimited@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by dapzie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
mssydapsy93@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by rocean: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2012
this is nothing
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
@rocean, Just want to be negative or doubting,

i have contacted those interested who fall within the target group. Most sent mails to me and did not drop their mails here.
Gbolu
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by silvasurfa(m): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2012
gracelandclothiers@gmail.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by yinkseph: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
phumie_laryoh@yahoo.com
davidosky1@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by bashorun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
bashlay4love@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by bashorun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
bashlay4love@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by yinkseph: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
davidosky1@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by jendor123: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
i want 2 participate. E-mail:cjendor@yahoo.com
Re: Participants Needed To Be Part Of 'nokia Innovation Team' by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2012
Hi Everyone,
Just to let you know that we now have enough participant for the team. Thanks to all those who made indicated interest.
Gbolu.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited / Any Hope Of Job For A Third Class Accounting Graduate / Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Zintex Oil and Gas – Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.