Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bosses Rate This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bosses Rate This Site (9722 Views)

Please Bosses Help Me Review My New Blog / Please.... Review this site / I Need Constructive Review Of This Site, Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2011
In line with the completion of my web designing tutorials i just designed my own site www.gidipeeps.com the site z #proudlynaija nd basically for pc nd mobile tutorials,celebrity gists,news,fbt nd downloads of all kinds, twas opened on dec 14th 2011, i knw i gat bosses here nd dts why am telln u to pls chk d site nd rate it here 4 me, thankies
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by ogzille(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2011
please correct: "with the completion of my web designing tutorials" to "after reading smf installation"
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
Welcome to Gidipeeps, powered by Simple Machines® Forum (SMF) software!

SMF® is the elegant, effective, powerful and free forum software solution that this site is running. It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner. Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which end users can take advantage of. Help for many of SMF's features can be found by either clicking the question mark icon next to the relevant section or by selecting one of the links on this page. These links will take you to SMF's centrally-located documentation on the Simple Machines official site

So you installed an smf and now want us to believe you designed that all on your own? I am confused or annoyed, i dont know which one to chose sef.
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2011
oh oh oh, cool, u just dont get it bro, sure d script is smf, buh what i was sayn z that i had to open d site after completing my webdesigning tutorias, u dig, had to use smf cuz its simpler tho, at least ma biggest boss "seun osewa" is usn it, xo what, digg okei
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
Then in that case, it is better to call your big boss - seun - to come and review it. . .
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by ogzille(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ hahahaha or maybe submit to smf community for proper installation analysis
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^Exactly. If he has said rate this smf would ave been a different place, he was trying to make us believe it was a site he just designed after learning coding. . .
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by yawatide(f): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
Come on guys! With 6 hours to go (in Nigeria) till New year's, at least you have to do one last good thing - the dude at least customized it tongue

Happy new year in advance, everyone!
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
[size=88pt]THAT HAVING BEEN SAID? WHY NOT REVIEW IT YOURSELF[/size]
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by IbroSaunks(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ OP

How can we review your site if the look and feel is exactly like others that were spawned off the same Simple Machine Forum scripts? What you are asking us to do is rate your installation prowess, in which case you'd get an A+.

at least he got an A+ in something
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
Very funny. . .
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2012
Tnx 4 d cowections, i digg, wld stp calling gidipeeps a site but a forum, stp sayn i designed it rather i customised it, i get yall, let dr be luv btwn us, nat correctn wt a diss buh wv luv wateva HAPPY NEW YEAR, www.gidipeeps.com representing
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^It appears you dont seem to know what SMF means?
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by skyhighweb(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2012
*dhtml:

^^^It appears you dont seem to know what SMF means?
since u do en-light him
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^I dont actually, he should go back to where he downloaded it and read it himself. Okay, lemme help, scroll the footer portion of nairaland, you will see a place where they wrote "SMF 1.0.12", click on it, on that page, you will see the meaning of SMF.
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
U dnt get it jor, wouldnt av usd it if i dnt knw it, ur xo annoying, wateva sha,
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
Dont mind me jare, you did a nice job with the smf, i love it, i hope you make very good use of it and upgrade it from time to time. It does not matter what you use to make your site, afteral this great nairaland is built with smf, an old-school smf for that matter - that is why it lookly fugly, but it is still making sense.

Keep up the good job bro, i hope you had a turkey to eat this new year?
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2012
wow, impressed, encouraged, tanx boss, i rily rily app, osheeee, tnx 4 da gewd words rily impressed, dnt mind seun joh, he wants d site to av a distinct feature, u gat any idea on aw i cn boost ma traffic
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2012
Boooost trafick, mehn, that is a very big word. Well, there are free methods, and paid methods. But i will suggest you start from the awoof methods first - you can read up these stuffs on my blog - precisely - http://www.blogs..net/category/website-development/improve-site-traffick
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
dhtml u be d don joor, tnx, wanna learn
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
U are most welcome. . .
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
okae sir, do u mind if u add me on fb xo we cn be closer, ur id pls
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by georgen2u(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
The Site is Good but you dont need to blow your Trumpet ok its just SMF
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Clickguy: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
i don hear u, tnx
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by georgen2u(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Again cant you allow us to see the site without prompting for registration? just like Nairaland?
Re: Bosses Rate This Site by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2012
Clickguy:

okae sir, do u mind if u add me on fb xo we cn be closer, your id pls
www.facebook.com/diltony and my fanpage www.facebook.com/

georgen2u:

Again cant you allow us to see the site without prompting for registration? just like Nairaland?
You do have a very valid point there. Take a look at my site for instance, there is a lot of things going on, but even without registering, you can just be strolling about and still be able to get a great deal of information.
Another thing you should keep in mind is that search engines can read those pages that are opened to the public, and visitors will stay longer on the site, because it is not everybody that has time to register to see what is in a site.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host / 8 Reasons Why Blogging Is The Best Online Business / How To Open Unlimited Facebook Account [ Without Mobile Number & Email Id]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.