Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ (3863 Views)

Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2011
My ex is a thorn in my flesh. We were serious, getting set for our intro when he committed a great misdeed and I had to breakup with him.
It wasn't an easy decision but I had to do it since he'd disrespected everything we stood for.
When he saw I was serious about leaving, he begged me to forget what happened and forge ahead with him. But I wouldn't budge because I had forgiven him too many times and moreover, this last deed was a big slap on the face of my whole family. Then he told me I wouldn't get another person like him and demanded back his gift, which I returned intact and unused.
I left mine with him though. After that, I decided not to have any contact with him. So I ignored all calls and texts from him.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2011
Since then, I get all sorts of strange calls, texts and facebook requests.
He sends all these random people to toast and pursue me and I'm sure he wants me to fall for it so that they could sleep with and humiliate me. He's obsessed with setting me up because he feels humiliated that I called off the wedding.
Its a long story how I know he's responsible. I just want to be left alone, so I can move on. It's been a year since the breakup.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2011
A year and you still get those messages?
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2011
Ngwanu osara oku.

Err mm OP,you know NL like amebo wella,do you mind telling us what he did that's unforgivable?btw if he's really doing all that then he's not yet a man,also it'll be cool to tell how you know he's responsible cos I mean,you can never be too sure even when you think you are sure,you know.

Oya sauer,tell me I just rambled as usual.
undecided
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
@sauer
Yes. Early this month, I was getting calls every night from a guy with a dodgy Hausa accent. When I asked how he got my number, he claims I flashed him first. I subsequently stopped picking.
Last week, I got a call from another number and the person at the other end kept silent while I was askin who was on the line. Things have tapered off now that he knows it's end of year and i'd be with my family. But I know he's only waiting for me to go back to where I stay in the new year to start again.
It's really affecting me because I'm now suspicious of anybody who tries to strike up a convo with me. Which isn't the way to go as a single girl.
One of his cronies successfully got me by lying that he was an old friend, requested that I add him on facebook and then proceeded to write an abusive comment on a perfectly decent headshot that I used as my profile pic.
Now I have erected a high fence around me but it's keeping away the good people too!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2011
OP, why not bath the dude with tetraoxosulphate(VI), i bet him and his friends will free u 4 life
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
divalishis:

@sauer
Yes. Early this month, I was getting calls every night from a guy with a dodgy Hausa accent. When I asked how he got my number, he claims I flashed him first. I subsequently stopped picking.
Last week, I got a call from another number and the person at the other end kept silent while I was askin who was on the line. Things have tapered off now that he knows it's end of year and i'd be with my family. But I know he's only waiting for me to go back to where I stay in the new year to start again.
It's really affecting me because I'm now suspicious of anybody who tries to strike up a convo with me. Which isn't the way to go as a single girl.
One of his cronies successfully got me by lying that he was an old friend, requested that I add him on facebook and then proceeded to write an abusive comment on a perfectly decent headshot that I used as my profile pic.
Now I have erected a high fence around me but it's keeping away the good people too!
Too bad! Certainly not a way to go for a single girl. But am thinking it may serve you better to just drop off that Berlin wall, given you could stay this paranoid for even more months, only to his own benefit. Really, you need to stay relaxed. Enjoy those who try striking up convos with you and don't indulge unnecessary suspicions. Once these convos attempt to go over board, you can immediately register your discontent.
You could also issue him a stern warning. . .or have some really tough guy do that for you, only if you are completely sure he's the one behind all these stunts.
I wouldn't recommend adding those you dont know personally on facebook. wink
Hold yourself, rely on yourself to get out of this!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Ngwanu osara oku.

Err mm OP,you know NL like amebo wella,do you mind telling us what he did that's unforgivable?btw if he's really doing all that then he's not yet a man,also it'll be cool to tell how you know he's responsible cos I mean,you can never be too sure even when you think you are sure,you know.

Oya sauer,tell me I just rambled as usual.
undecided
Actually, that's not a ramble. You made some sense wink. . . .except for the amebo part!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
@freecoc
It's a very long story, what he did. It's not even a palatable one.
But I know he's the one responsible cause I carried out investigations of my own. I found one of the culprits in his facebook friend list and some of the strange texts have a very similar pattern to his past texts to me.
Apart from that, he called an old friend he suspected had a crush on me and described to him things we did sexually. Then told him to keep away from me cause I was a 'ho. The guy is crazy! I'm just looking for a peaceful way out without going ballistic.

@sauer
thanx for the advice.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^Now, that's certainly bad! Could you get a male friend to issue him a really deathly stern warning? angry
And just to remark, you do seem vulnerable! undecided
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
Divalishis
Oh well,the dude clearly has issues plus he is really immature,sauer's pretty much said it all,I also suggest you get your family involved so atleast if he's thinking of doing something crazy,he'd know he has other people to worry about and not just you.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2011
@OP:
Why not confront him head on. Call him, ask him for a sit-down in a public space and bring along a big dude who you will introduce to your ex as your current BF. That shuld make him realize he has no claim over you anymore.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^supported!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
@The thing is; he does all these things anonymously through all his robots/hidden numbers, so that he can't be linked to me. He even denied the call he made to my friend.
And in all truth, I don't have a male friend with his type of razor-sharp mouth to warn him off. I'm extremely cool headed and those are the type of friends I have. Moreover (like a serial killer), he has a good facade put up in the eyes of the society. He has a great job, staying in a great neighborhood. Everything that would make him seem a 'responsible' man to people!
His mum is one of the few people who know the brutal side of him. But as her only son, of course she'd support him come what may!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
Please can someone get that ediot posting p.orn images off my thread! angry
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
Oh my embarassed embarassed. Some dudes are just kid with grown Face!!. Op, never u return to that dude unless u wanna regret it later. #MyWord angry angry
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
^thanx, telwisdom.
Never in a milion years wil i go back! Dem jaz me? Lol!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
divalishis:

And in all truth, I don't have a male friend with his type of razor-sharp mouth to warn him off. I'm extremely cool headed and those are the type of friends I have. Moreover (like a serial killer), he has a good facade put up in the eyes of the society. He has a great job, staying in a great neighborhood. Everything that would make him seem a 'responsible' man to people!
His mum is one of the few people who know the brutal side of him. But as her only son, of course she'd support him come what may!
he sounds egotistical and you living him made him feel how it was to lose. he never thot for a sec that u will walk out on him but you did and that made him hit psycho mode. don't worry you don't have to mouth him off as that's what he is actually looking for. he knows you are mild mannered and in public brawl he knows you wont be able to talk his trash down. best avoid him. but if this doesn't work, contact me. i am good with words and a fist.
take care
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Enjoyment1(f): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
Call the guy to order,
There is no two way about that.
Thats, if you are sure of that,
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by chuksikem(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Oh my embarassed embarassed. Some dudes are just kid with grown Face!!. Op, never u return to that dude unless u wanna regret it later. #MyWord angry angry

word dude. wink winkfirst time of voicing a sensible word of advice in your entire life, shocked shocked.am impressed, kip it up wink
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
-
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by tellwisdom: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
^thanx, telwisdom.
Never in a milion years wil i go back! Dem jaz me? Lol!

It pains me to my bone marrow that, that guy doesn't appreciate you embarassed embarassed #Mbanuu, never again! angry  angry.

word dude.  wink winkfirst time of voicing a sensible word of advice in your entire life, shocked shocked .am impressed, kip it up  wink

Bro, U probably must have been trailing me! sad sad. Neways, i appreciate too cool
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
divalishis:

@The thing is; he does all these things anonymously through all his robots/hidden numbers, so that he can't be linked to me. He even denied the call he made to my friend.
[b]And in all truth, I don't have a male friend with his type of razor-sharp mouth to warn him off. I'm extremely cool headed and those are the type of friends I have. [/b]Moreover (like a serial killer), he has a good facade put up in the eyes of the society. He has a great job, staying in a great neighborhood. Everything that would make him seem a 'responsible' man to people!
His mum is orne of the few people who know the brutal side of him. But as her only son, of course she'd support him come what may!
Poster are u sure you wanna get rid off him , Badosky will b honoured cool cool cool
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
@all
Thanks for all the support. smiley
I'm sure with all the advice, a solution is in the offing!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
Idowuogbo

lol/ But R U sure you want to do that?

He even dealt with a lawyer who saved him from a lawsuit immediately he was acquitted (they were still even outside the court). Can you imagine that? By the time he caused a great scene, the lawyer took off and forgot about the fee he was asking for.

I think I'm so scared of him because I've seen him 'in action'! angry
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Beync(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
OP, If his is such a person as u hav said, then u dont just need an ordinary boyfrnd to warn him.
u need to arrange if possible two militry men then invite him for talk and let them men sound the warning to his ears.

chuksikem:

word dude. wink winkfirst time of voicing a sensible word of advice in your entire life, shocked shocked.am impressed, kip it up wink
RTFLM grin
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Sijo01(f): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Oh my  embarassed embarassed. Some dudes are just kid with grown Face!!.  Op, never u return to that dude unless u wanna regret it later. #MyWord angry angry

tellwisdom:

It pains me to my bone marrow that, that guy doesn't appreciate you embarassed embarassed #Mbanuu, never again! angry  angry.

Bro, U probably must have been trailing me! sad sad. Neways, i appreciate too cool

OMG, diz dude is making alot of sense. shocked shocked
diz must b an evidence of new year or mayb new year resolutn.
dude if u continue lik diz, i bet u mi gonna fall in loff wit u soonest. kiss :-

Idowuogbo:

Poster are u sure you wanna get rid off him , Badosky will b honoured  cool cool cool

Contract awareded!

Op, dat dude is inmatured & he needs to be warned off b4 him spoil show 4u.
get your family involved, so dey can go meet his own family & tell dem 2call deir son 2other.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
divalishis:

Idowuogbo

lol/ But R U sure you want to do that?

He even dealt with a lawyer who saved him from a lawsuit immediately he was acquitted (they were still even outside the court). Can you imagine that? By the time he caused a great scene, the lawyer took off and forgot about the fee he was asking for.

I think I'm so scared of him because I've seen him 'in action'! angry
Darling fear no man na crase dey cure crase, if he sees me in action he go enter sempe mode dats one of the qualities of bin a Badosky.Gal dis dude is demented walai , if he try nonsense i will order bois to lock him inside washing machine and spin the mudafucka till his senses are clean and correct.Infact if all dat done and notin changes , we will lock him inside again and repeat process.Who does he think he his tryin to frustrate a fellow damsel,pass him over so i can roast him bonified monkey.
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by divalishis: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Darling fear no man na crase dey cure crase, if he sees me in action he go enter sempe mode dats one of the qualities of bin a Badosky.Gal dis dude is demented walai , if he try nonsense i will order bois to lock him inside washing machine and spin the mudafucka till his senses are clean and correct.Infact if all dat done and notin changes , we will lock him inside again and repeat process.Who does he think he his tryin to frustrate a fellow damsel,pass him over so i can roast him bonified monkey.

Thanks, girl! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

smh! this girl never see anytin!
Re: My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ by coogar: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2012
divalishis:

My ex is a thorn in my flesh. We were serious, getting set for our intro when he committed a great misdeed and I had to breakup with him.
It wasn't an easy decision but I had to do it since he'd disrespected everything we stood for.
When he saw I was serious about leaving, he begged me to forget what happened and forge ahead with him. But I wouldn't budge because I had forgiven him too many times and moreover, this last deed was a big slap on the face of my whole family. Then he told me I wouldn't get another person like him and demanded back his gift, which I returned intact and unused.
I left mine with him though. After that, I decided not to have any contact with him. So I ignored all calls and texts from him.

where do you girls pick useless men from?

disgruntled ex? in this man's world?
i laugh in boko haram's explosives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Prefer A Pretty Face Or A Good Body? / How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty / I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.