Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2079 Views)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2011
Day FOUR – Sunday, Jan. 1
Scripture Ingredient: Deut. 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee, and shall say, destroy them.

1 Let the cleansing power in the blood of Jesus cleanse my root and foundation from every ancestral pollution in the name of Jesus.
2 From today I receive joy and gladness, sorrow and sighing shall not locate my address in Jesus’ name.
3 Let the voice of the Lord plant the garden of my destiny in the name of Jesus.
4 O Lord my God, rebuild every good thing that the enemy has destroyed in my life in Jesus’ name.
5 Any evil blood crying against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
6 I speak the life of God into every dead organ in my body in Jesus’ name.
7 Let disease agents in my body be arrested and be evacuated by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
8 My inner man, receive deliverance from every form of captivity in the name of Jesus.
9 I reject every evil transfer into my life into my life; owners of evil load carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
10 Every contrary wind blowing against my destiny, be confronted by the whirlwind of the Lord in Jesus’ name.
11. LORD I thank You for answering my prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Violence In Nigeria: Boko Haram As A Tool Of Religious, Political & Foreign Interests / Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings / A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.