Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss (30839 Views)

Interested In A Perfect Money Business? / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by eksammy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Haba...this is the worst advise i have seen in recent times.being an agent does not mean u need massive metal doors and mini vaults.

as an agent you may limit yourself to 100k max and handle sall small transactions which is what mobile money targets.

dont expect anyone to come asking to deposit or withdraw 250k from your shop.

just like in recharge card business, you handle the risk you can carry.

yamakuza:

Since you already have an office, securing your float should be a lot easier than it is for agents without offices.

You'll probably need a safe, lots of metal doors, and cctv.

There are firms that specialize in that area (security consultants), i believe.

You might also want to visit places where high volume transactions are done (genuss, gafunk, slot, etc) to see their setup.
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by AjanleKoko: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2012
eksammy: Haba...this is the worst advise i have seen in recent times.being an agent does not mean u need massive metal doors and mini vaults.

as an agent you may limit yourself to 100k max and handle sall small transactions which is what mobile money targets.

dont expect anyone to come asking to deposit or withdraw 250k from your shop.

just like in recharge card business, you handle the risk you can carry.

If you limit yourself to N100k, how much will you make on commissions every day?
The business won't be worth doing then?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by ImaTino: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Having read all the discussions, i will say there is a lot of avenues where one can make money with mobile money from being an agent to being a merchant. consider being a merchant and having to invest on selling of network airtime through mobile phone, agents makes money also from commissions they make for every transactions they do.I don't know how many people have heard of Teasy Mobile International provider of mobile money services to people despite the mobile network you use and the kind of mobile phone you use. this makes life easy and convenient for everyone without being restricted by the mobile phone or network. We adopt different channels for accessing our services such as web, USSD and JAVA. this is unlike of any other mobile service providers thereby giving you an advantage of making more money as an agent and merchant. visit the website: www.teasymobile.com to have more information on how you can be registered to start making your money. there is also a live chat on the website where you can talk with a customer service representative on anything you may need. registration is totally free. we also train our agents for free of charge, this is a way to encourage everyone. you can call in using 094603660, or like us on facebook: Teasy Mobile Money, twitter: @teasymobile.
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by naijatalkboard: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is now your time to shine. #youtube how to earn four thousand online dialy in nigeria www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DkwWDKiIk&sns=tw
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by a1solution: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Mobile money is a good avenue that Nigerian Postal Service would have use to revive their service but its unfortunate its a Nigerian government agency which is heading for extinct if proper measure is not taken.
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by odutolaconnect: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well. As at Jan 2016 payout commission. I have 40k+ but I achieved this with ready cash. They pay more in commission that paga even though am also paga agent
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by DisGuy: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Four+ years later...

How market
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by Humblega(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
any1 still doing this?
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by segello58(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
You can't believe how much stress you will go through, how much responsibilities you will take in counting and cross checking fake currency
How many times you will have to run to bank to make deposits
The fear of not been rubbed
How many staff u will engaged and scrutinized
How you have to build the trust and so many

Only to make pe nuts or no money at end of the months

I'm still looking for better platform
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by segello58(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2017
AjanleKoko:

If you limit yourself to N100k, how much will you make on commissions every day?
The business won't be worth doing then?
Thank you my brother, what's the essence of business that you're doing and you're going to church to pray for it not to grow?
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by Humblega(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2017
segello58:

Thank you my brother, what's the essence of business that you're doing and you're going to church to pray for it not to grow?

Are u into it already?
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by jummy2308(f): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pls which mobile money operator is beta in terms of commission and deploying pos faster pls. Help a colleague
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by PNomsule: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2019
Who cares to educate some of us who are interested in the business
Re: Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss by AfolabiA(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Pls can someone help me on how to open Momo account in other to send money to Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) / Inside Osun's Revived Cocoa Factory, Ede, Osun state. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.