Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. (18215 Views)

Poll: What hairstyle do you like on men.

Skin head: 19% (39 votes)
Short hair: 62% (128 votes)
Afro: 9% (20 votes)
Braids: 2% (6 votes)
Dread Locks: 5% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Women,weed Or Wine(alcohol):ladies,which Of These Would You Prefer On Your Guy / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
Please choose one and tell us why you love it on you men.
Your opinion will help us men decide what best suits us and our women.

Comprehensive Results will be Published on GidiLinks with expert Opinions from you. grin
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by InkedNerd(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2011
It depends on the guy's overall look, style, and lifestyle. Long hair is fine with me, short hair is fine with me, and no hair is fine with me.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by iice(f): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
Either skin head or long hair. Nothing in between. A combination like a mohawk, works too for me.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
I love men on gorimapa(skin head),I grew up with my dad and brother having that style,I guess it just kinda stuck,but if the guy get big head,mba nu e no follow.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
freecocoa:

I love men on gorimapa(skin head),I grew up with my dad and brother having that style,I guess it just kinda stuck,but if the guy get big head,mba nu e no follow.
hmmm! I'm wearing one. grin

iice:

Either skin head or long hair. Nothing in between. A combination like a mohawk, works too for me.
haha! That's kinda wired. grin

Inked_Nerd:

It depends on the guy's overall look, style, and lifestyle. Long hair is fine with me, short hair is fine with me, and no hair is fine with me.
There should be a style that appeals to you. Just saying. undecided

Skin head and Afro works best for me. I hardly find stylists who can do a perfect short hair for me.
Braids and dreads? I cannot dare cuz my family will disown me. undecided grin LMAO!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by InkedNerd(f): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2011
chipmunkey:
There should be a style that appeals to you. Just saying.  undecided

Skin head and Afro works best for me. I hardly find stylists who can do a perfect short hair for me.
Braids and dreads? I cannot dare cuz my family will disown me. undecided  grin LMAO!

Nope, there's no particular hairstyle. I been with guys with long hair, short hair,  no hair, locs, etc. For me it just depends on the guy's overall look, style, and lifestyle. I'm not too picky about a guys hair.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by MrsChima1(f): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
Some black men can rock that bald look but I have seen some black men with M[b]r. Potato head[/b] look. shocked lipsrsealed

I like Koyoke with dreadlocks and microbraids.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by iice(f): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Lmao!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by ARareGem(f): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
Definitely not dreads. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by tellwisdom: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
All hairs styles fits in my head undecided undecided. All gurls dey chop me like indomieee wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
Deres sumtin about bald muscular men cheiiii sumborri eguanu holdeth me, but i have to agree with Inky on this one it all depends on the lifestyle.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by thehunted(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
Why should i do braids? I no be rasta man na. Short hair is ok for me.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by cynthiafred67(f): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
Short heir or skin head Works 4 me
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Beync(f): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
Short hair. Gives a cool look and gentlemanly
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by slimyem: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
depends on the guy,his style sense and the swag to carry whatever hairstlye he wears.
Afro,skin,long hair short hair and no hair works for me if he looks good on in.
However,no dreadlocked guy has ever caught my fancy and no one probably will ever!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by lepasharon(f): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Oh my gosh,braids are so sexy on a guy kiss
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Konnektions146(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2012
lepasharon:

Oh my gosh,braids are so sexy on a guy  kiss
braid kwa abi dread in a guy may look sexy but not responsible and gentlemanly. that can be done for independent guys and not guys that work for people or in a corporate environment.
moreso, the shape of a guys head(skull) really goes a long way to determine what suits him-skin or low cut but either way, its cute.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by 9janinja1(f): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2012
As long as he looks good and his hair is well groomed i dont care what style. But if i had to choose long hair something shaggy.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2012
freecocoa:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2012
Usher and Jason Derulo style. Luckly that is the kind of style my bf dig also. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by babaowo: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2012
@op , why don't you add sango style Nah hair woman want or your money? If you like put gold for head but if you don't have mega bar just forget, that's naija babes for you.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Gudboy500(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2012
Still finking.
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by joe4christ(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2012
babaowo:

@op , why don't you add sango style Nah hair woman want or your money? If you like put gold for head but if you don't have mega bar just forget, that's naija babes for you.

Aha, you've nailed it already,
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by joe4christ(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2012
Gudboy500:

Still finking.

Must you have to show yourself? Or maybe i could guess you were just freestyling.
Mtcheeew!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2012
I don't like dreads of any form (micro or macro). Looks untidy to me and I'm sure may produce odours.

Mohawk, don't know which planet that came from. An extremely juvenile hairstyle and I see it as an evidence of absent parenting IMO. Bite me.

I just like low-cut hair (may or may not be skin). Gives a neat and matured look. Shouldn't exceed 2 weeks before the next hair cut.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I don't like dreads of any form (micro or macro). Looks untidy to me and I'm sure may produce odours.

Mohawk, don't know which planet that came from. An extremely juvenile hairstyle and I see it as an evidence of absent parenting IMO. Bite me.

I just like low-cut hair (may or may not be skin). Gives a neat and matured look. Shouldn't exceed 2 weeks before the next hair cut.
+1!
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by slam7000(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2012
I have gorimapa,,not out of choice but early desert encroachment,so i scrap it every 4 days to keep my dome neat and tidy but i can compensate in other areas,down below grows like wild stubborn weeds,after nearly cutting my sack sometime back,i,ve decided to go dreadlock.  grin  grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by slimyem: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2012
Tinyemeka:

+100
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by slimyem: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2012
slam7000:

I have gorimapa,,not out of choice but early desert encroachment,so i scrap it every 4 days to keep my dome neat and tidy but i can compensate in other areas,down below grows like wild stubborn weeds,[/b]after nearly cutting my sack sometime back, [b]i,ve decided to go dreadlock. grin  grin

tongue shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by librangyps(f): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2012
He cud av anything on his head as long as it's bald down there
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2012
illitrate:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
wetin na? You get big head?
Re: What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men. by otiigba1(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2012
i have braids and beleive me women likes it, and maybe beacuse i am also good gentleman  grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.