Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (21839 Views)

Poll: Can a condom protect a man from the effects of magun?

Yes!: 16% (13 votes)
Nay!: 83% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by janami(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
e dey work. oya mk u try. because there is nothing that it cannot do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
:-x
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mosuro: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2007
My guy, you wan bang another man wife? God pass you oooooooo. But if you wan find out whether condom go protect you, make sure say na Babalawo wife you bang. grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2007
hmm
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by labiyemmy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
yes, it does - try it you will see.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by presido1: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2007
I think am lost can somebody show me the way out plz.
What is magun and how does it look like?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
click on the link on the 1st post
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by presido1: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2007
Mustay:

click on the link on the 1st post
Thanks guy for the link, i kan understand what magun is now.
If babalawo can make concosion to kill person the magun of a thing will be as easy as ABC for him. Although i have not seen b4 and have not heard of it except in NL.
Bt why shpuld men be behaving like animals, cant they find unmarried gyls/ladies. If somebody die of magun or whatever he dont deserve to be burried, if he is my relative am not gonna go for the burrial.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2007
Some questions for magun-believers:

1. If magun is real, why is it that there is no reference to it in the print media anywhere, with the possible exception of Nigeria?
2. Does it mean its effect is localized to Nigeria?
3. Why is that no Nigerian living in Europe/US/Canada/ has given an account where someone died or that a cheating pair were fused together as result of magun?
4. Why is it that no hospital outside Nigeria (especially those in the West) has ever reported a case of unexplained fusing of the genitals of two adults while having sex (one of the much touted effects of magun)?
5. Does it mean that Nigerians living outside Nigeria don't cheat on their spouses?
6. Does it mean that Nigerians living in the West don't use magun?
7. Can all this be explained by the usual talk that juju no dey cross ocean, hence restricting its effect to Nigeria and possibly the Motherland?
8. Can anyone point to an article, a paper, a study, a report, etc. where the effects of magun were objectively studied?
9. Are skeptics supposed to just believe that magun is real?
10. Why don't we hear about magun from people of other cultures? [References please if you have any]
11. Does it mean that the knowledge of magun is somehow restricted to Nigeria?
12. Is magun even a Nigerian belief?
13. Is the belief not restricted to just some parts of Nigeria?

Let us not forget that it was these same magun-believers that told us Iroko trees can change their locations!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by scientist(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy see you, MAGUN na jazz oooh  grin grin grin made to check promiscuous couples mostly yorubas in order to prevent adultery and fornication grin grin grin
Mosuro:

My guy, you wan bang another man wife? God pass you oooooooo. But if you wan find out whether condom go protect you, make sure say na Babalawo wife you bang.
  grin grin grin now this is getting so so funnier and even much more crazier by the minute,  grin grin grin babalawo wife na hin u wan try am with? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by toba1909(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2007
RichyBlacK:

1. If magun is real, why is it that there is no reference to it in the print media anywhere, with the possible exception of Nigeria?
3. Why is that no Nigerian living in Europe/US/Canada/ has given an account where someone died or that a cheating pair were fused together as result of magun?
4. Why is it that no hospital outside Nigeria (especially those in the West) has ever reported a case of unexplained fusing of the genitals of two adults while having sex (one of the much touted effects of magun)?
5. Does it mean that Nigerians living outside Nigeria don't cheat on their spouses?
7. Can all this be explained by the usual talk that juju no dey cross ocean, hence restricting its effect to Nigeria and possibly the Motherland?
8. Can anyone point to an article, a paper, a study, a report, etc. where the effects of magun were objectively studied?
10. Why don't we hear about magun from people of other cultures? [References please if you have any]

Let us not forget that it was these same magun-believers that told us Iroko trees can change their locations!

A film was made to this effect,it was clearly shown in the film how an educated guy believe there's nothing like Magun(Thunderbolt). He make love to a lady and was trapped,check out for MAGUN,thats the title of the film. It was produced by Mainframme films.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by laa(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2007
@pple that Dont believe magun exist i have a girl friend that have a magun on her we can make a deal 50,000 for every trialist
Or You give me your atm card and pin number incase of incasity
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by daddyj: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2007
na wao,who want 2 risk his life.dey said dont clamb cry
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by daddyj: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
na so u like ur broda!so u want make him clamb were he no go come down again.well na gud idea afterall na u go cry pass cry
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by presido1: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2007
RichyBlacK:

cos it has not been reported in your west makes it a falacy, what a stupid post.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2007
toba1909:

A film was made to this effect,it was clearly shown in the film how an educated guy believe there's nothing like Magun(Thunderbolt). He make love to a lady and was trapped,check out for MAGUN,thats the title of the film. It was produced by Mainframme films.

presido1:

because it has not been reported in your west makes it a falacy, what a stupid post.

presido, nice response
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by babadee(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2007
presido1:

because it has not been reported in your west makes it a falacy, what a stupid post.
Word!!!

A trial will convince the unbelievers!
types include, cock crow at dawn, 7 time acrobatics, gimme water, thunder strike and so much more, the magic is real
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2007
presido1:

@presido

My first reaction was to respond in kind, but I thought otherwise. grin

Can you attempt to answer some of the questions I posed?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2007
toba1909:

A film was made about a giant gorilla that smashed cars with its feet and struck down helicopters with its hands. I think they called it King Kong.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2007
there are fictions and non fictions
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2007
"The Yoruba have certain preparations believed to be capable of making illicit sexual intercourse
difficult or even impossible. There is Teso, a preparation which could make it impossible
for any other man to have sexual dealings with a woman on whom it has been applied.
There is Magun a terrible medicine believed to be capable of killing at once any man who
had illicit sexual intercourse with another man's wife or fiancee. There are other preparations
believed to be capable of curing prostitution. Whether these claims are effective or not,
the mere belief that they existed was a sufficient deterrent to many who otherwise could
have been reckless."[1]

Reference:
[1] Ade Fajana, "Educational Policy in Nigerian Traditional Society", Phylon (1960-), Vol. 33, No. 1. (1st Qtr., 1972), pp. 43.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by BabaNee2(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2007
Yes, Magun Can Protect You From Roasting Visibly On Earth

But It Can Not Protect You From Roasting In Hell

A Trial Will Convince And Not Confuse You
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2007
laa:

@people that Dont believe magun exist i have a girl friend that have a magun on her we can make a deal 50,000 for every trialist
Or You give me your atm card and pin number incase of incasity

Let's make it N2,500 and you have a deal. My anti-magun cream is NAFDAC certified.  grin grin grin

I think you can all see that Africans are more intelligent than Westerners trully.

For the reading pleasure of anybody interested. See below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
http://www.webnuns.org/grun/arch_thread_GID7_TID3930.htm
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1374754&lastnode_id=1258885
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1596579
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by parislomo(f): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
My dear I sure pity you! Cos, if MAGUN is to be believed, who then is the BABALAWO producing the condom(s)? Flee from any appearance of MAGUN-IMPLANTED person o, My people say, it's half a thing you say to the wise, when it gets into his belly it becomes whole. lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2007
parislomo:

My dear I sure pity you! Cos, if MAGUN is to be believed, who then is the BABALAWO producing the condom(s)? Flee from any appearance of MAGUN-IMPLANTED person o, My people say, it's half a thing you say to the wise, when it gets into his belly it becomes whole. lipsrsealed

The same Babalawos producing the Magun, just like you have a Virus and Anti-Virus.

@ laa

Do we have a Deal?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
Deleted
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by dakmanzero(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2007
Magun is, of course, a load of bullshit

However, bullshit has been known to keep the weak of mind in line.

If someone is dense enough to believe in Magun, he is surely daft enough to act like a complete fool with no inhibitions or impulse control whatsoever if finally convinced that there is no such thing as Magun.

Therefore, belief in magun is the lesser of the two evils. Magun is real, I say. Go Magun!

Finally.

My answer is:

NO!!!!

CONDOMS DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM MAGUN!!!!

ABSTAIN AND GO TO CHURCH!!!!!! OR SACRIFICE TO ORUNMILA.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
y duntcha try it and come back to feed us wif da outcome grin grin

nonsensetical nonsense grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by abdddone(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2007
u beta get off da shit.no religion agrees with adultery or funication.do not toy with ur hereafter just b'cos of 5miutes enjoyment.BEWARE, [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/size][size=8pt]
[/right][right]
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by kaylala(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
It will not make you tumble or want to drink too much water, it will grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:52am On Oct 23, 2007
Some Nigerians are condemned to perpetual gullibility for thinking that something like Magun really exists. Maybe that is why we've always had bad leaders - the majority of Nigerians are probably too gullible to discern fiction from reality. Holding these nonsensical beliefs in useless fetishes like Magun has surely contributed in stunting the mental and psychological development of some Nigerians. Until Nigerians stop living in senseless fear, Nigeria will remain the backward country it is today. Hopefully, in time, the number of people with this kind of psychological handicap will diminish and Nigeria will be populated by people who will use their heads to think instead of believing in fables.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2007
RichyBlacK:

"The Yoruba have certain preparations believed to be capable of making illicit sexual intercourse
difficult or even impossible. There is Teso, a preparation which could make it impossible
for any other man to have sexual dealings with a woman on whom it has been applied.

There is Magun a terrible medicine believed to be capable of killing at once any man who
had illicit sexual intercourse with another man's wife or fiancee. There are other preparations
believed to be capable of curing prostitution. Whether these claims are effective or not,
the mere belief that they existed was a sufficient deterrent to many who otherwise could
have been reckless."[1]

Reference:
[1] Ade Fajana, "Educational Policy in Nigerian Traditional Society", Phylon (1960-), Vol. 33, No. 1. (1st Qtr., 1972), pp. 43.

Teso is also a JuJu antidote and has different flavours. A Teso variant can actually be used by a Man to detect if a Woman is implanted with Magun and use it as an antidote to prevent any effect on himself.

It is such beliefs in Superstitions and the Supernatural that is a major hinderance to our Intellectual development.

My anti-magun cream is actually more effective than Teso. A trial will convince you.   grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / Why You Should Share Less About Yourself With Others / My Birthday Wishes!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.